WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

2 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19 - Page 19 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Post  Admin Sun May 04, 2014 12:36 am

steve- starts to bounce on the seat and grips his arm hard oh my gosh. oh my gosh, oh my gosh! i havent seen this movie in so long!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19 - Page 19 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Post  Legolas Sun May 04, 2014 1:18 am

jeff - grins at his reaction. see? i do have good taste. snorts. meanie thought i'd pick something stupid.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun May 04, 2014 1:23 am

steve- not my fault...you just dont look like you have good taste
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun May 04, 2014 2:02 am

jeff - eyes widen and he narrows his eyes and grabs steve swinging his arm around his neck putting him into a headlock and rapping his knuckles against his head. i am offended!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun May 04, 2014 10:24 am

steve- laughs and wiggles to get out, squealing and trying to hit jeff off while laughing get off of me you idiot! get o-off!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun May 04, 2014 11:00 am

jeff - laughs. alright fine. and lets him go after pulling him over his lap face down. grins while leaning forward propping his elbows up on steve's back. better?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun May 04, 2014 4:22 pm

steve- he yelps, having this weird idea that jeff might spank him and blushes, trying to turn in his grip yea r-right! cant get out so smirks and bites down on his leg 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun May 04, 2014 5:23 pm

jeff - yelps. and pushes him off his legs. freaking animal. your like a feral cat or something. smiles. now stop being loud i can't hear the movie.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun May 04, 2014 5:28 pm

steve- awww jeff. rolls on the floor in front of him and hops up im a feral cat. scoffs and hisses at him, blocking his view of the tv. jumps on his lap, trying to convince himself that its to block jeffs view and bug him not just because he loves sitting in jeffs lap can you hear now? mumbles and face gets dangerously close to jeff's, licks his lips his eyes fluttering like they want to close but also doesnt want to loose sight of jeff. his hands rest on his shoulders and doesnt stop himself when he presses up against jeff
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun May 04, 2014 5:32 pm

jeff - eyes widen and his head spins. did he just...he just...did he...he did...he just did that.. a small whimper escapes him and he bites on his lip. his hands are shaking because he wants to just wrap his arms around steve but he's scared. are you drunk? laughs halfheartedly.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun May 04, 2014 5:36 pm

steve-cant take it anymore. cant take all of the times jeff just glances at his body and how he blushes and how he laughs and his strong arms and chest and his face. doesnt even car about his eyes, thinking he's interesting and brave and misses him sleeping beside him so much. the look on his face is no longer playful but a little sad and his hand travels up to jeffs neck. bites his lip. im an idiot. crashes lips against jeff's, kissing him with all his might
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun May 04, 2014 5:42 pm

jeff - his eyes widen and a giant wave of relief runs through him. keeps thinking this must be a dream. he's already breathing hard and he takes the opportunity right away straightening up and pressing their bodies together, kissing him hungrily, his hands sliding greedily around steve. can't believe this is actually happening after all his torture of holding back. 
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun May 04, 2014 5:45 pm

steve- whimpers against jeff's lips, kissing him roughly, his hands pulling at jeff's curly hair. his hips fidget against jeff and his finger nails scrap agaisnt jeff's neck, his body full of wanting
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun May 04, 2014 5:49 pm

jeff - his breath gets caught in his throat and shivers run down his spine from his neck. sighs as his hands slips under the hem of steve's shirt, touching his skin. he can't control himself after all that time. 
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun May 04, 2014 5:55 pm

steve- gasps and straightens up back, kissing deeply into jeff's mouth, his tongue running against the bottom of jeff's lip and french kisses him hard. his head is to clouded to even think about anything else, all he cares about his jeff under his finger tips.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun May 04, 2014 6:07 pm

jeff - a small moan escapes his lips that he wishes didnt but he forgets about it as soon as his hands have found their way down to steve's belt loop pulling him close to him. mutters steve's name at some point 
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun May 04, 2014 6:10 pm

steve- kisses along jeff's jaw and down his neck, biting at his skin and all out teasing jeff just to get the reaction he wants. sucks at his neck, making a red mark and smirks against him. his tiny cold hands travel along jeff's back and under his shirt
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun May 04, 2014 6:21 pm

jeff - whimpers melting on the spot right there.  he squeezes his eyes shut as his hands grasp onto the back of steve's neck sliding ove this short hair. everything steve does just makes him like him much much more.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun May 04, 2014 6:31 pm

steve- hey...mumbles against his neck and draws away. taking one of his large hands and pulling him up we should go to the bedroom.. whispers against jeff's lips as he giggles and pulls him there
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun May 04, 2014 6:32 pm

jeff - gulps. b-but i-i he's having trouble processing everything thats happening. i thought you...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun May 04, 2014 6:37 pm

steve- what? jeff did you really think that i stopped caring about you? frowns and cocks head to the side
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun May 04, 2014 6:42 pm

jeff - presses his lips together nervously.  well...averts his eyes from steve's. i...his shoulders slump. when it was over he honestly though that steve would never think about giving him another chance. he knew he liked him as a friend, but never like this.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun May 04, 2014 6:53 pm

steve- man you really do have low self confidence. leads him back to the couch and sits down with jeff next to him. i sort of already proved i liked you blushes i just want you to see that
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun May 04, 2014 7:05 pm

jeff - his heart flutters and he laughs nervously. i-i see it now. curses himself for feeling unsure now of all times. i wash tin the club back there...why now? maybe i just have more respect for him now. sighs. i don't know.  smiles. i'm sorry. i just thought you wouldn't want to do that again, i don't know.. looks down at his hands as if they're interesting. but i..sighs. i'm so glad you kissed me. grins.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun May 04, 2014 7:07 pm

steve- well your cute, why wouldnt i? giggles and leans forward can i kiss you again?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:01 am