WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

2 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19 - Page 11 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Post  Legolas Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:13 pm

neer - he's thankful the look in her eyes is gone and she seems to realize what she's saying but he hates the way she hangs her head low like that. its ok alright? you just, you need to relax. moves forward and wraps his arms around her and kisses his forehead before letting go. I'm gonna go out to get a few things. ill be back soon. real soon ok? the last thing he wants to do is leave her but they need to restock in things.

fox - grins and pops up and the machine starts beeping as some cord comes undone and he rolls his eyes and kicks the machine and it stops. smiles satisfied. takes in a deep breath, which is still quite short with annoys him a lot.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19 - Page 11 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Post  Admin Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:25 pm

tao- i need to pick up some medicine though. dont be offended. you need it. slips out of the bed

serena- ok. stands still as he hugs her and when he kisses her and looks up at him worriedly ill be here
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:13 pm

neer - nods. i know. gulps and throws on his black jacket and his baseball cap which is somehow still with him and leaves shutting the door behind him lingering there for a moment before quickly heading out as fast as he can.

fox - sighs and frowns. yeah yeah i know its cool. what about...my clothes. says awkwardly since he's currently in hospital gowns.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:23 pm

serena- watches him leave and doesnt know what to do. stands there for a while before turning to bed and laying down, almost immediately falling asleep 

tao- i have an extra pair. they're mine so they might be big.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:36 pm

neer - he quickly gets a bunch of food and basic stuff from the convenience store but he's constantly staring at people, or looking behind his shoulder. it starts to rain and on his walk out of the store before he gets a cab on the next block he feels someone grab his shoulder and he immediately drops the bags and pulls a knife on a small old lady that had bumped him with the side of her umbrella. the women screams in surprise but when neer lowers the knife she hurries away yelling sorry. he watches her go into the night but then someone taps his shoulder and he turns around ready to kill the real person this time but no ones there. he gulps and shoves the knife into his pocket, grabs his bags, and gets into a cab heading back sitting stiffly with his arms crossed over his chest. i hope she's ok. why wouldn't she be. its only been half an hour. only half an hour. so much can happen in half an hour. what if dread came. he could do it in seconds. she could be across the continent by now. back with becka. dread could be here. he could be in the drivers seat. he could be disguised. his hands start to tremble and he takes out his knife and holds it firmly in his fist staring at the back of the mexican cab driver's neck.

fox - eyes widen. what about your sweater? oh no what happened to it. he almost starts to cry at the thought of not having that thing.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:56 pm

to- actually goes to the back of the room and grabs a bundle, pulling out the comfy gray sweater i have it for you
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:02 pm

fox - grins his whole face lighting up. remembers when  he wore this the first time, when tao had done literally everything for him, proving how perfect he was to fox.  takes the sweater and buries his face in it. tao your perfect. smiles back up at him.

neer - when the cab driver drops him off neer watches him leave until he can't see the car anymore and then rushes into the building and infamy gets to their door and unlocks it pushing it open. back fur ball.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:08 pm

tao- smiles i dont know how many times ive told you not to call me that 

serena- is sprawled out over the bed, the sweat pants scrunched up so they expose most of her legs and her stomach is visible. arms are stretched out like she's waiting for someone and short hair is pulled to a tiny pony tail on top of her head. her face is calm as she sleeps quietly 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:12 pm

neer - he freezes when he sees her a million things going through his head. drops the bags on the counter not taking his eyes of serena and slowly approaches her. hey serena wake up I'm back.... his eyebrows are knit together completely freaked out.

fox - remembers when he first met him and smirks. perfect rich boy. leans toward him.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:16 pm

serena- one eye opens quickly and when she realizes its him groans and rolls onto stomach, bringing her arms down to her sides whaaaaat?

tao-smiles at the memory and leans forward as well im not rich mumbles before pressing lips against his
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:33 pm

neer - smiles a bit feeling a little better and sits not he side of the bed and ruffles her hair. well i got food. that your gonna eat. and me. good food. and some other stuff too. gets up and pulls something out of a bag and throws it on top of her... a huge warm thick blanket with the night sky all over it. like that. since it gets cold. says flatly.

fox - rich enough to pay for my shit. mumbles a he tilts his head and rises on his tipy toes t kiss him deeper.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:39 pm

serena- wow neer does it? turns on her back and smirks at him i wouldnt have noticed, since we're in canada grabs his hand if you really want me to be warm then you'll lay down with me

tao- smiles against his mouth and kisses him back, his hand creeps around fox's neck
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:46 pm

fox - sighs  and pulls away forcing a small smile unable toe tay in the moment when he's kissing tao like that. because he doesn't deserve to take advantage like that anymore. c'mon they should know we're leaving anyway. he quickly gets changed and grabs tao's hand pulling him out with his good hand, though he can't really pull, because he's so weak. but the color in his cheeks has returned a little and he isnt quite as fragile looking though he's still covered in bruises that are starting to fade.

neer - i was trying to be considerate. frowns  but doesn't object o lying down next to her except he's a little more stiff then he usually is. pulls the covers over them and scoots closer to serena. better?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:49 pm

tao- looks at fox and is glad that he looks a lot better, though not as good as he could look yes they should know gets to the front desk and starts to talk to nurse blah blah on checking out

serena- yea curls up against him like a cat and closes eyes im going to sleep now, just so you know
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:52 pm

neer - chuckles. ok. kisses her forehead but after a few moments of silence his smile fades away and he finds himself staring into the room behind her. keeping watch on every tiny thing. i love you.

fox - slowly paces yawning ten times per minute yet excited to get out. quietly excited to get a smoke in.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:57 pm

serena- before she falls asleep catches his thought i love you too smiles to herself before drifint off

tao- fills out some paperwork and then turns to fox ok ready is holding a little bag
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:06 am

fox - doesn't need to ask whats in the bag because he already knows but doesn't want to acknowledge it, because doing that would be defeat. and though he's already been broken he isn't ready to lose when tao's with him.

neer - he strokes her hair for a while. he's so tired from being stressed out but he won't let himself fall asleep if serena is sleeping peacefully, safely, because if he's asleep to how is her sleep guaranteed? throughout the hours its like a non stop staring contest with the dark room. even though its light out, the thick curtains block out the sun and the slights are off, but opening the curtains would mean opening another opportunity to get at serena and he can't afford that.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:30 am

tao- holds fox's hand the entire time as they walk back to the apartments. thought it was better for him to walk so he can get used to it more

serena- sleeeeeps 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:00 pm

neer - he pulls himself to a sitting position after a while after hearing something which was nothing, and clasps his fingers around the hilt of his pocket knife.

fox - isn't enjoying the walk at all his legs feeling heavy and slow. manages to smile though swaying him and tao's hand back and forth as they walk. home.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:06 pm

tao- nods and they get to the building, arm is around his shoulder and opens up door for him, walks up stairs

serena- during the night wakes up, her hand reaches out and grabs neer's arm. doesnt think he's awake since he's so still and starts to talk to herself i wonder what time it is....i dont think neer is awake...
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:11 pm

neer - is a little startled but doesn't flinch remaining still. smiles. 3:40 PM.

fox - feels so warm and fuzzy when tao does stuff for him though it makes him feel guilty as well. pulls ahead of tao out from under his arm wanting something so badly he hopes is in the room, not really paying attention to anything else.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:23 pm

tao- confused on fox's reaction and follows behind him slowly 

serena- jumps when she hears his voice in her mind asshole smiles into the darkness and finds neer's hand, holding it tightly in her own 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:27 pm

neer - smirks and gives her hand a squeeze. thought you were sleeping.

fox - finds their door and frowns not having the key. looks over at tao annoyed.  you have a key right?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:40 pm

serena- i thought the same about you...have you been up long?

tao- rolls eyes yes. whips out the key and unlocks the door, letting him in 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:02 pm

neer - speaks calmly. no.

fox -  walks in the door and is overwhelmed with guilt his first plan was to find something else but he notices leo on the couch and gulps.
    leo - doesn't even look over and kind of spits out his words. your back.
    fox - slowly walks through. uh yeah. hey.
    leo - dont fucking talk to me. 
    fox - furrows his eyebrows together. i don't think ill ever be able to win over that kid.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 2:38 pm