WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

2 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19 - Page 25 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Post  Admin Mon May 12, 2014 11:50 pm

tao- giggles in return and crawls up over fox, pinning him down while kneeling on all fours over him give up?

serena- hey. pulls self up and sits up next to him, wraps her arm around his shoulder and pulls his head against her chest you love me too right?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19 - Page 25 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Post  Legolas Mon May 12, 2014 11:53 pm

neer - sighs. of course i do. 

fox - n-no! this is n-not fighting! I'm going to knew you where i hurts if you don't stop! laughs more. i c-cant fucking breathe.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue May 13, 2014 12:05 am

serena-thats not very convincing smiles wearily and leans against him do you love me?

tao- laughs more and tickles him, loving the carefree happiness on fix's face, wanting to savor the moment forever
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue May 13, 2014 12:23 am

fox - he can't speak anymore the choked laughter clouding his ability to do anything. his love for tao becoming more and more solid every day. tries to punch out but its lazy and he ends up grabbing a fist full of tao's hair and pulls him down and uses whatever breath he's got to crash his lips against his kissing him.

neer - scowls. how do i have to convince you huh? face softens again. i love nothing in this world but you. as far as I'm concerned theres nothing good about it but the fact that your here.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue May 13, 2014 12:25 am

tao- smiles against fox's lips and kisses him back, moving his hands to fox's hair and tries not to crush him as he kisses him.

serena- smiles but then frowns what would happen if i died?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue May 13, 2014 12:36 am

neer - he looks a little stricken by the question. what? can't imagine living without her. going on without her. being alone completely alone. though there may be kendal or strife he'd never feel like he should even be aloud to talk to them casually. hates the thought of it. suddenly he remembers what had happened weeks ago again, when he'd "hallucinated" and seen Serena die before him. it plays so clearly in his mind his whole body tenses up and he has to blink a few times to bring himself back. your not going to die. not yet.

fox - laughs through the kisses liking the weight of tao's body over him, making him feel safe. hasn't tried a thing with tao lately. nothing at all. b a rely even kisses, except for the occasional peck on the nose or cheek because he starts being overwhelmed with guilt and feel ing awful for tao every time he does.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue May 13, 2014 8:16 am

serena-then you have to promise not do die too. hugs his arm and looks up at him, her bright green eyes determined for once and not at all scared. do you promise? 

tao-hands cup his face and kisses him longer and harder, pouring out his emotions into the one kiss; everything from the moment they met to when fox first kissed him to when he saw fox walk into the abandoned restaurant, high as ever. kisses him like he used to, forgetting all about anything else
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue May 13, 2014 6:30 pm

fox - whimpers a little missing this part of tao. has to remember to breathe through his nose instead of gasping for air. kisses him deeper and his fist clenches the shirt at tao's waist.

neer - is about to say he promises but stop himself. if you do too, i promise.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue May 13, 2014 6:41 pm

tao- breaks away just a little and stares downa t him, pure happiness in his eyes but it quickly turns to shame sorry..i should have asked

serena- i promise
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue May 13, 2014 7:37 pm

neer - then i promise to always be there for you. blushes a little because of how cheesy it sounds.

fox - face looks alarmed .n-no you were fine. if anyone should have asked it should have been me i'm the one who kissed you first. and i know your probably still uncomfortable with that and all... eyes dart away and his hand slides up the side of hid neck curling his hair around his finger.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue May 13, 2014 9:17 pm

serena-i know you will...i heard you promise it once. after i got rescued, on the hospital bed...your voice, i could hear it.

tao- im ok. im ok right now. moves hand up and places it onto the top of fox's hand. i always feel sorta ok when im with you. even if im not completely ok, theres always this part of me that feels sort of...content.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue May 13, 2014 10:15 pm

neer - seems to just melt right there. serena.... smiles sadly.

fox - frowns. but if your not completely sure...i don't think i should...i shouldn't. you shouldn't be giving me any of...laughs nervously. this.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue May 13, 2014 10:21 pm

serena- i couldnt hear much..or do much but i remember it. even during surgery there was always this part in the back of my brain that felt something, maybe it was just me going crazy, i dont know blushes and looks down, not being able to meet neers eyes

tao- listens lays don next to him im going to tell you the truth, im not ready to get any farther. but im your boyfriend, im allowed to kiss him because i love you smiles right?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue May 13, 2014 10:24 pm

fox - lets out a small breath of relief thats more like a huff. smiles. right.

neer - smiles warmly at her. how out we go outside?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue May 13, 2014 10:30 pm

tao- right. laughs lightly and kisses him on the cheek 

serena- yea...slips out of the bed lets go goes to get on shoes
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed May 14, 2014 8:03 am

fox - smiles at his kiss. little things tao does seem to make him smile more now.  grabs tao's hand and holds it in his. thinks about asking tao how he's been and why he's always so stressed but h knows the answer so he just doesn't. scooches closer to tao his leans his head forward until his forehead clinks against tao's.

neer - watches her for a moment before putting on his own shoes.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed May 14, 2014 8:13 am

tao- arm moves around to fox's waist, bringing him closer and leans his forehead against fox's also closes eyes for a second and smiles. when you first saw me...did you ever think it would lead to this?

serena- her jacket is way to big for her and the sleeves roll past her hands but shuffles around still and puts on a beanie, her short hair sticking out a little under it then looks back at neer gotta be prepared
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri May 16, 2014 4:52 pm

fox - no. his voice cracks so suddenly to him and he feels like he might burst into tears in regret for ever having tao meet him but he takes a deep breath and calms himself down before any of that happens. i was only playing around at forest. just because i thought you were handsome. smiles.

neer - puts on his coat, some old scarf, and his baseball cap, out of habit though it won't help at all if its cold. you look very prepared. looking at her with the beanie on makes him smile. opens the door leading them out and locks it behind them gulping as he watches the certains blow around in the room before shutting it. just for a little. we won't be out long. just for a little.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri May 16, 2014 5:15 pm

tao- yea...eyes are still closed and a tiny smile grows over his face i thought you where cute but annoying

serena-her hand finds neers and grips onto him tightly. looks up at him and smiles at the cap, remembering when he wore it those times before. what are we doing? can we eat? im hungry.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri May 16, 2014 5:19 pm

neer - nods. yeah we'll go get a bite to eat. gives her hand a squeeze and they go down the elevator. once they leave the building he and serena get a ride from a taxi service that comes in and out the base.

fox - eyebrows furrow and he stares at tao half glaring but playfully. annoying huh?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri May 16, 2014 5:33 pm

serena- looks out the window, hasnt rode in a car since dread caught her and a threw her into the crate in the back of the van. the taxi feels constricting but says nothing about it, silently shaking, a little scared but looks at neer 

tao- well you kept calling me rich and making fun of me laughs lightly
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri May 16, 2014 5:50 pm

fox - giggles remembering. you know i almost asked if you were gay at one point but i wimped out.

neer - he can feel her unease and bites his lip thinking of the car crash as well which he remembers as also being completely his fault. takes a deep breath and turns his head to look out the window as they drive.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri May 16, 2014 6:00 pm

serena-they stop off at the city and climbs out of the taxi. the new sights and smells and sounds over whelming her brain and lets go of needs hand. her eyes are wide as she looks around 

tao- smiles i dont even know what i would have said
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri May 16, 2014 6:11 pm

neer - gulps nervously remember the last time he was here,seeing things, feeling things that weren't there. there's many hours ahead of them until it gets dark but it still elves him uneasy. takes serena's hand afraid something may happen to her.

fox - refresh my memory again am i your forest boyfriend or girlfriend? grins.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri May 16, 2014 6:15 pm

serena- her body feels numb as she starts to walk, pulling neer behind her and charging along at an alarming pace, her eyes flickering around and taking in everything. closes her eyes sudenly and breaths in deeply, a memory of being blind and using her nose coming back to her

tao- rolls eyes you are my first boyfriend, yes.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:32 am