WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

2 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19 - Page 18 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Post  Legolas Sat May 03, 2014 7:53 pm

neer - his nails dig into his folded hands as they start to shake more. you just want to what? spits angrily and stands up says calmly but angrily.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19 - Page 18 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Post  Admin Sat May 03, 2014 8:48 pm

serena- i just want to be myself again says with a childlike innocence and a sad look in her eyes, which are no longer angry but welling up with tears im trying...i really am
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat May 03, 2014 9:14 pm

neer - is still glaring at her for a moment before his face softens and his shoulders slump. doesn't reach out to her after what he did. i...i want you to too serena i just...im so damn worried, and i don't know how to stop that.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat May 03, 2014 9:17 pm

serena- well i dont know what to say to that...except that if you ever hurt me i will leave. i will.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat May 03, 2014 9:21 pm

neer - opens his mouth to speak but nothing comes out. it makes him unbelievably angry at himself because he knows thats such a strong possibility and he doesn't know if he can promise he won't because he doesn't know how to stop it. what he wants to say is that he should leave then not her, because she would really be so much safer and carefree, but he can't bring himself to do it because he's selfish. just nods.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat May 03, 2014 9:28 pm

serena- im going to sleep now. you can come back to bed if you want. i can trust that you wont do anything. walks back to her bed and lays down, curling up in the blankets
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat May 03, 2014 9:42 pm

neer - watches her shamefully and moves around the table to clean up the broken glass, carelessly letting it cut him as he picks it up in one hand and throws it out. doesn't dare go over to the bed no matter what she said just sits at the tablet and traces circles in the wood, in the dark, not ever wanting to go back to sleep again.

meanwhile jeff and steve?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat May 03, 2014 9:47 pm

serena- isnt able to fall asleep until a few hours laateeer

meanwhile

steve- is talking to jeff as they walk up the stairs to his apartment and then they get to the door opens it and throws coat to the side, feeling natural with jeff there 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat May 03, 2014 9:52 pm

jeff - yawns loudly even though he isn't really that tired and moans. why didnt we bring back any goodies? I'm starving. takes off his coat. has a nice fitting black sweater on underneath.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat May 03, 2014 10:31 pm

steve- blushes seeing his body, finding every little thing jeff does makes him more attrative theres some in the fridge
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat May 03, 2014 11:02 pm

jeff - pushes some curls back behind his hears to keep them from his face. mmm. good. I'm going to the fridge then. grins and does that heating up some food as if he lived there. you know where sahni really is? leans against the counter as the food hates up in the microwave.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat May 03, 2014 11:06 pm

steve- looks at him, wishing he could take off those glasses and see his entire face nah, i think she mght be on a date but she doesnt tell me
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat May 03, 2014 11:09 pm

jeff - ah. mysterious as ever. snorts and takes out the food immediately starting to eat it. I'm sorry i really had nothing to eat today. grins. except for that cupcake.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat May 03, 2014 11:19 pm

steve- you need a healthier diet giggles
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat May 03, 2014 11:24 pm

jeff - frowns and shrugs. you see i did it just because i knew i'd get this one when the day was done. because your just so nice. grins.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat May 03, 2014 11:28 pm

steve- i am so nice arent i? swings him self over the side of the couch and bounces down ok. what do you want to do other then eat all of my food?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat May 03, 2014 11:33 pm

jeff - shrugs. what about watching something we've never seen before? or a board game? oor we can put on music and i can watch you dance and rate your horrible moves. says jokingly and then remembers that time at the club and gulps. hopes what he just said won't remind steve of it either.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat May 03, 2014 11:50 pm

steve- rolls eyes please my moves are better then yours completely dismisses the thought of the club and smiles at him why dont we watch something... hmmmm
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat May 03, 2014 11:54 pm

jeff - i will watch anything you pick. smiles. wait no not a horror movie. freaky boy and his horror movies.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat May 03, 2014 11:56 pm

steve- uggggh fiiiine what do you want to watch. probably some boring romantic comedy.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun May 04, 2014 12:00 am

jeff - raises eyebrows and puts the dish in the dishwasher. i watch amazing things. well actually i only watch a few things but. you know what. i do know what to watch. and your gonna love it. grins. takes the remote and goes through the movies knowing they'll have the movie. 
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun May 04, 2014 12:05 am

steve- yea whatever. this better not be weird. crosses arms
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun May 04, 2014 12:06 am

jeff - you've probably already seen it. if not i judge you. smiles and clicks on mean girls and turns out the big lights leaving just the kitchen one on was it starts and hops onto the couch grinning widely.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun May 04, 2014 12:09 am

steve- oh my god was is this. as it starts eyes widen no way...
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun May 04, 2014 12:29 am

jeff - grins. yes way. best movie in history

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:52 am