WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18 - Page 8 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18

Post  Admin Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:25 pm

tao-smiles and laughs lighty, handing him the plate with two waffles on it, not caring if he eats his own not. sits on knees and puts hand on the other side of his head pulling him closer and pressing a kiss to his temple. then gets off the bed going into the bathroom and grabbing the wraps and stuff. you can keep it, i dont mind. looks up at him and notices he's wearing his sweatpants to and blushes whats mine is yours. as long as i get to wear it sometimes. chuckles and now you see why i like my sweaters so much huh? sits at his feet and props his injured foot onto his knee and rubs some ointment on the wounds gently then wraps it up 

steve- blushes and hits him in the chest but is smiling im taking a shower turns to gooo take a shower
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18 - Page 8 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:33 pm

fox - smirks. im turnin' into you. chuckles and picks up a waffle itting into it and his eyes flutter closed at how good they taste forgetting how much better food tastes after having nothing but heroin and then freezes eyes opening again. i just thought about how good food tastes after doing drugs....after doing....his mind starts to yearn for them and he bites down on his lip putting down the plate and grabbing the water bottle. you gotta stop. you gotta stop thinking like that. you have..but it helps so mu...no its doesn't stop. feels even hungrier after that one bite, but not for food and it scares him. 

jeff - chuckles. alright sassy pants. smiles sitting on the edge of the bed turning on the tv.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:42 pm

tao- looks up concerned and moves so he's sitting next to fox. andrew? puts arm around his shoulders and presses hand to his forehead are you ok?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:59 pm

fox - yea...looks down at the food wanting nothing but the drug despite his stomach's protests. eyes dart over to his jacket on the floor biting on his lip. throws on a smile so tao won't worry too much. and lifts the plate up again holding it out to him. here have one.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:06 pm

tao- ok. takes a waffle and chomps down on it, smiling happy as he closes his eyes and eats, was a but hungry himself so. grabs his glasses from the nightstand and puts them on, his vision has been getting worse lately what are we going to do today?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:09 pm

fox - um. eyes dart to the door and around the walls forgetting they don't have a window. sighs trying to push it all out of his thoughts not wanting to torture himself throughout their whole day together. puts the plate down only eating half of the waffle and falls to the side leaning into tao. i don't know what do you wanna do? you deserve to decide. smiles snuggling into him.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:15 pm

tao- well...ya no how kids have sleepovers and they makes forts and eat pizza and watch movies and pay dumb games. lets do that. turns head and kisses the tops fox's
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:26 pm

fox - just looks at tao for a small moment thinking of how much he really loves him. then nods laughing. that sounds perfect. leans up and kisses his chin. 
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:30 pm

tao-turns head and kisses fox on the lips, smiling as he does it, and hands cup his face, deeply kissing him letting his emotions poor out
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:34 pm

fox - smiles and leans up more tilting his head kissing him deeper right back missing this so much, just being apart, but he starts loosing breath at less than 10 seconds, despite his effort to breathe through his nose.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:37 pm

tao- breaks away and kisses him one last time, very delicatly so its just lip he's brushing his lips against fox's. then brings legs up and hugs them to chest, is only wearing boxers since he didnt have anything else but their kinda big on him. smiles at fox and then says suddenly do you wanna play chess with me?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:43 pm

fox - raises an eyebrow. chess? smirks. i don't know tao... i don't want you crying when you lose.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:50 pm

tao- eyes widen and raises one eyebrow giving a total bitch face to him you think. you can. beat me. at chess? ha! smirks bring it.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:07 am

fox - laughs. they have a chess set in here right?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:09 am

tao- takes a deep breath probably not. but, we can play another game ... like...i dont know...if we had scrabble...i dont think we have scrabble
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:14 am

fox - rolls his eyes. wait here. they probably have one in the big table drawer outside. hotels do crap like that. smiles and rolls off the bed careful not to put to much pressure on his foot, and finds walking on his heel helps though he looks like an idiot. hobbles out the door as quiet as he can and it isn't exactly quiet....and...AHA! THERE IS ONE! eyes widen and shuts up. crap. that was loud.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:19 am

tao- a little, considering its like 6 in the morning follows behind him, keeping a hand on his back you sure you wanna play against me?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:35 am

fox - shut up I'm gonna play and I'm gonna win. grinsis a little too full of confidence, and hasn't played in forever. he picks up the case and starts carrying it back to their room.

soryr i dint mean for that to take so long
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:37 am

tao- walks behind him, hands hovering around his waist incase he falls and then they get back to room 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:55 am

fox - smiles a little surprised how much he loved how caring tao is being, willing to just take care of him like this. before he gets to the bed he steps on his foot the wrong way and yelps in a hugh voice letting himself fall forward onto the bed. lets out a groan of annoyance moves around so he's sitting. opens the box in the meddle of the bed and starts to set them up. surprised i remember how to set these things. chuckles. who taught you?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:00 am

tao- eyes widen and sits down next to him, leaning head on his shoulders and kissing it gently my mom. says softly and eyes darken but blinks and he smiles up at fox then gets a worried face on, still very concerned about his condition
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:16 am

fox -  nods. i could see her being a pretty good chess player. smiles reassuringly, not saying "i could have." takes a deep breath when he feels a wave of coughs coming and pushes down the thought of the freedom of the drug, flowing through the air like there's no worries at...no stop. shakes his head and blinds before focusing on the board and looking up at tao with a silly grin. lies down on his stomach, with his feet kicking up in the air. your white you first.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:12 am

because i suck at chess and because i dont feel like describiny every move were gonna do this vaguely

tao- doesnt even glance at the board as he moves his piece so, did you go to school?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:24 pm

gotcha

fox - moves his piece forward. yeah, started in 1st grade at some preppy school for rich kids. i had to wear a tie every day once i was in 5th. remembers how much he hated the uniforms and how up tight everything was.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:08 pm

tao- giggles imagining him in a school uniform, thinking of a little fox and how much he would hate it then imagines him now in a school uniform and blushes then clears throat trying to think clearly i went to school up to 3rd then i was homeschooled

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:56 pm