WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18 - Page 7 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:04 pm

fox - his hands are shaking as well and he speaks quietly his voice cracking in the darkness. i don't think i can either. is about to just melt back into tao but he doesn't. but...i can't, i have to be somewhere.. his eyes are sad but they stand out in the darkness, their bright grey pigment reelecting any light coming from anywhere in the room.

jeff - his hand moves slightly realizing steve sing there anymore and his eyes blink open searching around confused. the music still plays but there aren't as many people dancing, most of them either crashed or drunk at home. flushes hard when he realizes he's still naked and quickly puts his sweats on staring at steve. i uh...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18 - Page 7 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18

Post  Admin Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:14 pm

tao-turns fox around in his arms and looks into his eyes, sighing at how beautiful they are and hands move to cup his face you can miss one day...please. his voice is quiet and presses forehead against fox's your sick, you need rest, you need to be with me, i need you, please, please stay.

stay-you uh. snarls sharply back and runs a hand through his hair. who the hell do you think you are? when someone is drunk and wants to do it you dont actually do it, you take them home!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:25 pm

jeff - clenches jaw. you shouldn't have gotten drunk in the first place..

fox - doesn't meet tao's eyes, looking down. takes a deep breath but it goes half as deep as it normally does, his lungs straining too much. but...fear washes over him wanting to stay with tao so bad but know what will happen if he doesn't bring the money in. but then knows he's barely going to be able tot get around anyway. ok-kay. ill stay. says quietly.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:34 pm

steve- oh. eyes widen and looks absolutely pissed so this is my fault? 

tao- lets out a sigh of relief and leans forward to kiss fox gently then starts to guide him bak to the room so he can sleep. i love you. mumbles against his mouth and kisses his cheeks
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:43 pm

fox - tears spill out of his eyes unbelieving how forgiving is kind and gentle and sweet tao is. i don't deserve you. 

jeff - pulls his shirt back on and rands up. i didnt mean it like that. bits his lip. he feels bad that steve was drunk but he didnt think he was that drunk.  because it isn't my fault either.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:52 pm

tao- smiles and keeps arms around him, opens the door to their bedroom then closes it when they enter and kisses his neck. turns off the light and lays him down on the bed, crawling on top of him and resting his head on his chest. andrew...dont ever think your worth less then me, you are the most amazing person ive ever met, despite your protests. i know you dont believe that about yourself but you really are, i wouldnt trade you for anything in the entire world and now that i have you i dont think i could ever let you go.

steve-fine whatever, im leaving. turns around storming away then catches sight of sahni and winces, knowing she was a lot more drunk then he was and pulls her to her feet, wrapping his coat around her come on
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:03 pm

jeff - opens mouth to call out and protest but no words come out. walks after him. steve wait!
    sahni - her jeans are hanging low and her bra straps are falling off her shoulders, her big sweatshirt hanging off of one arm and her hair all messed up. grunts in response not even knowing who the girl she was all over name was. feels like crap but is still grinning. we should do this again..

fox - tears pour out of his eyes but he actually lets out a small laugh. your the gayest, sweetest guy I've ever met. voice cracks. I'm so so lucky.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:13 pm

steve- ignores jeff and smiles at sahni, not being able to be mad at her with her goofy smile i dont think so. lets sahni lean completely on him

tao-thank you? laughs lightly and kisses his nose im luckier to have you, im the one who got the greatest boyfriend in the world. smirks now i actually have fun
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:21 pm

fox - smiles reaching up to touch tao's light hair. but when he says that his smile disappears. fun. this isn't fun. what I've gotten him into isn't fun. he doesn't even realize it. I'm such a horrible person, how could i do this to him. i did the same to my brother except he willingly came into things. and it cost him. despite the circumstances , thinking about his brother calms him down and his breathing evens out and he's able to smile up at tao again. c'mon you never had fun before i came into view?

sahni - throws her arm around steve's shoulders keeping herself steady. aww. she sounds disappointed. why not? I'm still single.
    jeff - stops walking after them looking after steve longingly, his shoulders slumping. i screwed up big time...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:33 pm

tao- shrugs after i-i left the boarding school i went to..not really, sure i love my friends but i was scared all the time so it wasnt to fun. puts chin on his chest and smiles, kisses his chest and rubs his face on the sweater you look better then i ever did in that thing

steve- looks back at jeff once, cursing himself that he still cares about jeff probably now more then ever but then turns back im sure youll find a girl soon
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:39 pm

sahni - she grins wider  holding her free arm out which bounces up and down. i want her to be that tall. with pretty hair, and a pretty face, and a pretty personality. smiles warmly. 
    jeff - gulps watching him go and slumps back into a chair defeated. i didnt think this would happen. chokes out to himself.

fox - giggles a bit and his cheeks would flush except his skin is so discolored you can barely tell. but i look like hell, and you look like heaven.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:46 pm

steve- ok ill find her for you. once they leave, grabs a cab back to the base, looking once more over his shoulder wishing jeff would follow

tao-well then it looks like im going to hell. smirks and leans up, kissing him softly
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:56 pm

fox (aherm aherm think u mean lean down) smiles and kisses him back. mutters in-between kisses. there you go being all sweet and sexy again. lets himself forget about his worries but as he kisses him, his stomach growls loudly. hasn't eaten anything real in a couple of days, the drugs causing him to loose his appetite. 

sahni - liar. yawns sinking back into the seat and closing her eyes.
    jeff - after a while he leaves the club not daring to have a drink and walks along the quiet sidewalks for a while clearing his head trying to figure out what he's going to say toe teve when he gets back. with no luck he grabs a axi a while after them
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:03 pm

tao- (fine whatever) its my curse mumbles back and kisses him once more then draws away, looking at the time. you stay here, im gonna make you something to eat.

steve- she's back inside, putting her back in her room and and leaving his number on a note for her to call and then goes back to his own room
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:11 pm

sahni - mumbles something before falling asleep on couch. is sharing the room with some girl thats barely there thats  little wary around sahni since somewhere along the line she told her she's a lesbian and the girls been uncomfortable about it ever since but sahni just fines it amusing.
    jeff -about half an hour later jeff knock on their apartment door tapping his foot nervously.

fox - sighs and smiles rolling onto his side curling up pulling his arms inside of the sweater the empty sleeves dropping.  mmmk. watches him go and scrunches up into a ball so that the neck of the sweater covers half of his face.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:13 pm

tao- goes into the kitchen and starts to make a big breakfast for fox, pulling out different supplies and starts to make some waffles. thinks about fox in his clothes and blushes

steve- walks over to the door, now wearing sweats and a long sleeved shirt opens it up already knowing who it is 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:19 pm

jeff - as soon as the door clicks open the words start spilling out of his mouth his hands moving as he speaks. I'm so sorry steve. its not your fault of cours sit isn't your fault. there's nothing wrong with wanting to have a drink or two and i took advantage of that and i shouldn't have and if you wanna punch me or kick me or like kill me or osmethin thats ok because i deserve it because that was wrong. stops abruptly catching his breathe, his eyes nervous.

fox - knuzzles his face against the inside of the sweater smelling tao and smiles.starts drifting off to sleep again.
    leo - stirs awake as tao moves around in the kitchen turning over on the couch opening hi eyes. why you up so...early?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:23 pm

tao- turns and smiles at him i got fox to stay. feels a rush of happiness go through him and thinks to himself to call into work to take a day off, then looks back at leo and frowns you really should be sleeping on a bed

steve- face looks unemotional and lifts up hand, smacking him right in the cheek twice, then grabs his wrist and drags him inside your an idiot a jerk and im pissed at you crosses arms and glares at him but then sighs and expression softens but its not entirely your fault
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:28 pm

jeff- blurts out. you could have ended up coin it with some stranger if i hadn't shown. eyes widen. no. my god I'm such a freaking ass hole! paces the room his voice is suddenly raises and he slaps himself across the face gritting his teeth. 

leo - ignores the thing about the bed sitting up under the blanket. what? your just forgiving that jerk?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:36 pm

steve- eyes widen by both what he said and by what he did. jeff...jeff you made a mistake, i made a mistake. it was both of our faults...i mean its not like i didnt want to, even if i didnt go to the club we would have- face goes red realizing what he said

tao- looks over at him a little taken back of course i am
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:43 pm

leo - shakes his head. sooner or later he's bound to get you mixed up in something.

jeff - takes a deep breathe closing his eyes and opening them again a little embarrassed tah his temper came out like that, then smirks at steve and moves closer to him. we would have eh?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:48 pm

tao- just stares at him thinking to when fox told him about how he used to do drugs and how he got caught up in it but shakes head knowing that fox would never do that again, not even accepting it as a possible reason why he's been acting so strange well if he does, ill take care of it. i love fox. i would always forgive him 

steve- well. blushes more looking down i mean...i thought- looks up and sees him move closer and just raises one eyebrow seriously? now is not the time. 

afk dinner
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:52 pm

jeff - immediately stoops and takes a step back biting his bottom lip. god I'm sorry. see? i keep doing it. rubs his temples with his index fingers sighing. I'm just gonna imagine you punching me if your not gonna do it.

leo - sighs. alright fine...im just...im just worried thats all.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:29 pm

steve- cracks a tiny smile and shakes his head im not gonna punch you, we both know how much that wouldnt hurt. smirks im sorry for being so unbearably hot that you couldnt resist my charm

tao- im worried to. the waffles are done and sets one on a plate putting it on the table in front of leo and ruffles his hair. get some more sleep. puts the other two on a plate and then grabs a couple water bottles. goes back into his room and closes it, the nice smell of breakfast filling the room. climbs back onto the bed putting one bottle on the nightstand next to fox and next to his side. smiles at fox and sighs at the sight of him in his clothes. leans down and kisses his head before shaking him wake up
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:19 pm

fox - raises his head and the smell of food brings a smile to his face and he pulls himself up to sits against the headboard, his mouth starting to water. sorry, didnt mean to fall asleep. this things just so comfy, i love it its mine now. grins but winces when he moves his foot.

jeff - . I'm sorry or being so easily seduced by little men in dresses. tries, back can't hold back a small smirk.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:45 am