Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18

Legolas

Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18

Post  Legolas on Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:55 pm

neer - winces but as soon as she jumps of the bed he tackles her pinning her down knowing it'll hurt but knows shell end up hurting herself more anyway. serena, listen to me, come to me. leave where you are now, i know you don't want to be here. come to me. 

sahni - laughs falling back into the cushioned back seat of the booth with her arms crossed. man you could go on and on about boring crap and id still listen. laughs and smiles. well i like the new look. nudges his leg under the table grinning. does jeff like it?

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:00 pm

tao- watches them before turning away knowing he will make it worse and that neer can handle it so starts to fix the machines again, wincing at the noise serena makes
    serena- starts to cry more, screaming incoherent words at neer, her mind to far gone to even hear him. tries to kick under his grip but winces and screams in pain, forgetting about the huge burn mark on her thigh, sobs quietly and eventually stops making any noise all together but is super stiff and wont move at all, eyes are closed and hands tremble.

steve- rolls eyes your not supposed to know about that but ... yea.

Post  Legolas on Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:06 pm

neer - handnt noticed how quick his breathing was getting and starts to calm self down. he takes her hands  in his  pressing them against his cheek. starting to get scared, eating her to at least move a little. stays like that waiting for her to come back feeling so bad for her.

sahni - sighs. why not? why don't you guys wanna tell anybody? i mean you are a really odd couple but come on nobody's gonna mind. smiles. then it drops. oh i get it, jeff doesn't want other to know yea?

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:13 pm

steve- sighs yea, of course i dont care about it but he does...i dont know its not his fault, his parents were homophobic so it makes sense he would think like that

serena-takes a deep breath and blinks and it looks like she is turning back normal but then eyes narrow and slams elbow straight into needs neck, crawling out from under him. still looks like she's in the prison i will not loose. i will not let them beat me. i am not weak. mind isnt blocked so need can easily hear her thoughts. all of her years of training seem to be clicking into place, a huge ball of anger rushing through her as she charges toward neer her foot kicking up to place a hard hit into his chest

Post  Legolas on Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:21 pm

neer - serena! bites on his tongue. he could easily dodge her but he doesn't, he doesn't want it to look like he's evading her or fighting back. just stands there. her thoughts  bring him back to when he used to watch the experiments making his stomach twist and turn. I'm not fighting you serena. he normally doest like to use the telepathy like this but feels he has to, and goes into her mind and almost silences her thoughts. I'm not one of them.

sahni - frowns. well i guess i can see that. sucks though. she's a little high but can still think quite clearly, just is blabbing more than usual. leans back with heir hands behind her head. if he grew up with gay parents like me he would have been so much more comfortable. eyes widen and leans in close again. i know. you two should just visit kendal like in their apartment. say hello ya know? you in your adorable dress. you should get a skirt or something.

Last edited by ZeldaFox on Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:29 pm

tao- stops fixing and almost rushes over to stop her but then stops in his tracks when...
    serena- she he does that, stumbles back away from him, her hands going up to rub at her temples and falls to the ground, keeps blinking and her mind is going wild neer...can see neer people beaten to death, killed, tortured. everything her aunt and neer have shown her and vision is blurry as it goes back to normal. 

steve-your drunk arent you? sighs sahni why in the world would i go see kendal? i think you need to lie down or something. feels a little voice in his mind saying why dont you get drunk too? youve never before, you should party, your life is short do something fun

Post  Legolas on Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:38 pm

sahni - shrugs. because i told her you told me that you and jeff were coming by later with pizza. grins. and man I'm barely drunk. i barely GET drunk. what bout you? how you get when you have a few drinks hmm? you start dancing or something?

neer - imediately pulls out of her mind breathing heavily.  im sorry..rushes forward scared she'll pass out of something and he holds her with his hands on either side of her arms. hey, its ok now alright?

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:45 pm

steve- scowls at her but then shakes head i cant, i told jeff i would pick up dinner for him, plus i dont think it would be great if i got drunk

serena- nods weakly and starts to cry again, feeling so tired jsut from that and so ashamed plus feels pain everywhere. starts to cry more but then looks down and then tries to stand and just passes out
    tao- watches them sadly bring her here

Post  Legolas on Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:51 pm

neer - sighs sadly and picks her thin body up with ease bringing her over to the bed.

sahni - hey tell you what. claps her hands together. ill get you home if you start getting loony ok? obviously isn't going to. with your pizza. raises her hand and a cute small bartender girls comes over and sahni orders some type of alcoholic drink for both of them and the girl nods and leaves.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:58 pm

tao- when he puts her down, hooks serena back up and puts meds into her system to settle her nerves and to help with the pain when she wakes up, please call me, keep an eye on her and lots of fluids, dont let her move around much ok?

steve- looks at her and thinks im young lets do it. fine, but if we do this, at least one of us has to get laid tonight, and its not gonna be me.

Post  Legolas on Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:14 pm

sahni - rolls her eyes. whateveeeeer. drink your damn glass. laughs and takes a large sip out of hers. u can't go slow like me i already had a glass. 

neer - nods and slumps down into the chair he brought over to be beside the bed and pulls the blanket up over her shoulders looking at her sadly.

jeff - has been watching tv for th east hour and frowns looking at his digital watch. where is he? decides to shrug it off assuming the pizza must of gotten messed up something and they had to redo it. wonder if he wore his dress out and smiles.

fox - is still sitting in the ally staring up at the darkening sky his mouth hanging open, his head leaned back against the cold brick building. after it starts to snow and accumulate around him his feet and hands start to go numb and he winces then stands up and finds out since he can't feel his foot it doesn't hurt much though its hard to walk. grins and he takes a pill out of a bag in the box beside him.and swallows it with difficulty. he closes his eyes and spins around and opens them again and it seems like the world spins with him, the ecstasy working its effects. tao blurs into vision and fox grabs his hand and pulls him around his eyes crazy and bloodshot and puffy, dances around with tao  but as he spins around the ally the illusion starts to shift and tao's limbs start to disappear and fox's eyes widen and he screams backing away but the ground seems to turn to a jelloymist. 

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:19 pm

steve- takes the drink and literally just chugs it down, shaking hand around as he closes eyes if im gonna get wasted im gonna do it right. 

tao- doesnt say anything else just walks out, going back to his room, expecting fox to maybe be there but once he enters and goes into their private room, just holds back tears. even though serenas situation is tragic cant help but feel jealous of their relationship and starts to cry, collapsing onto the bed and curling around in it, yearning for fox to be right here beside him, holding onto him, kissing him, but figures fox must not want to be together anymore 

Post  Legolas on Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:32 pm

fox - steps into the jelloey stuff and falls down laughing. the hallucination of tao disappears and suddenly things in the alley seem to come to life, coming toward him and he scrambles away to his feet running out of the alley, but it seem alike he's flying and he actually loves it, feeling so good, all his worries somewhere else. he runs for blocks, running straight through figures that aren't there going faster than he actually is, but his lungs give in and he has to stop to catch his breath but continues to walk saying hello to every passing person out for a nights walk but some of the people aren't even there. after things are bright and happy tons of caves start coming out of everywhere, appearing everywhere sitting on benches and fox's eyes widen the image of him kissing dave not tao haunting him.

sahni - thats the spirit laughs and takes up her own glass chugging it down. but I'm so ahead of you. sticks her tongue out and the bartender girl comes back and sahni tells her to keep bringing them, and when she protests sahni tells her if she doesn't she'll just have to kiss her until she does, and the girl's eyes widen and quickly runs off doing back every time they finish. kicks feet up on table after they'd been drinking for a while and can't stop laughing. stevie's a little princeeeess!

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:37 pm

tao- keeps crying but then pulls self up and rubs eyes i need to find him, i need to

steve- laughs loudly, his face flushed from drinking so much and eyes are wide i aaaaam. i aaam a little princess i am a freaking adorable little princess! yells and slams fists on the table

Post  Legolas on Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:50 pm

sahni - finishes yet another glass and hears them announce a pizza order and she jumps up stepping onto the table nearly stepping on steve's hand and steps off nearly falling down. thats ours! someone passes by her and she lunges at them grabbing their shirt her own cheeks very flushed. our pizza! don't you dare take it as yerowwwn! the person rolls their eyes and pushes away form her since she isn't the only dunk person in there the bartenders not doing a very good job of keeping people from getting  completely wasted. she moves on shouting at the person but they ignore her and she bumps into the counter and takes the box slapping 20 bucks onto the counter and smiling at the man bringing the pizza back dropping it before it one before getting to the table. looook what i found!

fox - he runs in every which direction running into people tears forming in his eyes the happy scenes turning into nightmares, seeing tao being shot and kicked around and then suddenly sees himself come up and nudge his shoulder and kiss his cheek and he punches at himself stumbling backwards when someone calls from behind him but he can't hear them.
    police officer - had gotten a call that someone seemed to be seriously drunk and hurting himself, and he runs form behind fox who looks like he's swiping at nothing swaying back and forth and knows thats not alcohol its drugs.
    fox - he tries to scream but it comes out as a strained yelp, his joker lungs getting much worse. she runs down an alley as fast as he can not even knowing what he's running for and keeps running until it seems the officer went back to get in his car and call other guys to help him so they could get the wacko into custody and be over with it. fox wanders around the city for hours, until about 4 pm in the morning the drug finally wearing off, they officers unable to find him, and not caring enough for a small incident to keep looking. (ahead of time for him not everyone else)

so lets say kendal and strife are watching some movie zero's doing something and ppl r home and stuff i don't feel like plain them all they all in their rooms doing work or something or research or sleeping cuz they're pooped.
    leo - gets up and goes over to tao's doorway leaning on the doorframe. tao you need to at leaste force it out of him, cause if he doesn't stop this I'm gonna beat him.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:57 pm

steve- wow! has a happy smile on his face where did that come from! stands up and grabs the pizza and puts it on top of his head, balancing it out. yea know what we should dooo! keeps the pizza box on his head while laughing we should go DANCIIING. ya ya ya we should go and and go to clubs and freaking dance, just. makes a weird movement with his hips dance!

tao- i dont want him to think im clingy. puts a pillow in his face but stays laying down, keep thinking of fox getting annoyed by him, pushing him away

Post  Legolas on Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:10 am

leo - sighs. do watcha want, he'll probably come back late tonight cause he's a douche. mumbles turns away and heading away form the door.

fox - after a while things just keep piling up on his shoulders and he can barely walk but he does needing to see tao thinking he'll just tell him he caught a bad virus or something. his skin is burning hot and sweat beads down his face, and he hasn't taken a shower in 2 days. finally convinces a taxi driver to bring him to the base.

jeff - after a while he starts to get worried and figures something must be up so he grabs his coat and leaves the building going into town.

sahni - eyes widen and she doesn't lunges over the table biting the pizza on his head and it drops into the box and she chews the one piece down grinning. grabs his arm lulling him along and slaps his but. lets goooo! lets daaaaance! giggles

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:17 am

steve- leaves the pizza there but takes out one peice and eats it while she pulls him along. lets dance! squeals with joy and they go to multiple dancey places, all the way up to when its like 3:30 in the morning, they are currently in an extremely crowded loud club and he is just dancing with himself basically, laughing and moving his arms around while twirling and moving his hips, closes eyes feeling weightless and free as he moves, his hands travel along his own body, to the back of his neck and down to his waist doesnt care what anyone says or thinks as he dances around, being drunk and giddy and happy

tao-has been sitting up for the past hours, looking out the window in his room, desperatly wishing fox would just walk in for once

Post  Legolas on Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:29 am

fox - he finally gets to their room but he doesn't have the courage to go in so he slumps down against  the wall beside the door. his orange hair looks kind of brown from dirt and there's a large rip in the sweatpants at one of his knees, and his one foot is numb and throbbing, his eyes bloodshot and his skin burning hot. 
    leo -  wakes up in the middle of the night to take his pills woken up form a nightmare but is used to it by now. the doctors there had given him the prescription, looking it up when he hears the heavy footsteps outside the door of fox. swallows the pill and walks aroundnd to the small hallways peaking through the peep hole on his tppy toes not seeing anyone so opens the door cautiously and when he steps out into the hall and sees fox his eyes widen and the first thing he does is kick him in the chest. you freaking coward! tao's falling apart and your sitting out her like a freaking--like a freaking. ugh i can't believe you!
    fox - grimaces at the kick. s-sorry leo..i didnt mean..trails off being so tired.

sahni - is cheering steve on when a cute african american girl in a pinky skirt comes by who's also a little high and sahni bumps into her on purpose and the girl smirks leaning into sahni. keeps dancing grabbing the girls around spinning around and then  she rocks her body against the girl nd they start dancing together.
    jeff - he passes by the loud club and hears a couple coming out laughing "that dude in the dress back there was great blah blah..." jeff's eyes widen and he walks into the club searching around for that dude knowing who it must be shocked that he didnt come back and decides to "party" and then he spots steve.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:36 am

tao- is already awake and hears a thump from the kick and opens door cautiously hello? sees leo talking to someone leo whats going on- sees fox and hands starts to shake oh. since its dark cant see how sick and dirty fox looks

steve- eyes are still closed and literally only hear the beat and the vibrations of the music as he moves his hands through his own hair, which is down and rocks hips back and forth to the music. bites hip bottom lip and some guys go over to him but literally whenever someone gets near him, he twirls away and mouths 'fuck off' to them before continuing to dance, his face is very flushed from drinking even more and breathes with mouth slightly open, but looks totally happy as he rocks his body to the beat

Post  Legolas on Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:44 am

jeff - he stands there dumbfounded unable to believe this is the same steve he saw the other day his eyes follow his body movements gulping as his body tingles just watching him. then he sees sahni and his jaw drops again and drowns figuring out she must have had something to do with this.
    sahni - spots jeff first and whoops. jeffyyyyyy-gets pulled away by the girl and they start getting serious on a couch.

fox - stares at fox his whole body filling with shame feeling like he could throw up and a pile of quilt would literally pile up. t-tao...his voice is shaking afraid tao is going to be mad since he left him again, and feels even worse realizing he's going to have to leave again tomorrow. I'm sorry i..
    leo - eyes widen raising his voice. where were you!

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:53 am

steve-opens eyes a tiny bit and can see jeff and eyes widen a bigger smile going on his face and twirls around then hands move down his chest and smirks at jeff, one of the straps of his dress falls down and laughs as he watches jeff's expressions and keeps moving hips and then hands go to his thighs, bringing up his dress a little bit while blinking innocently at jeff. waves his one hand for him to come over and uses the other to expose part of his thigh

tao-looks at fox more closely and stunned expression breaks so a much softer one, despite what leo is saying reaches hand forward to cup his cheek, feeling the dirt on it what happened...your hurt...f-fox, why are you hurt 

Post  Legolas on Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:03 am

fox - his temperature is much higher than it should be and his breathes are short and shallow. misses the feel of tao's skin so much and starts to cry. i f-fell down...gulps knowing what a horrible lie that is but he can't think of anything else at the moment. he uses the wall as support pulling himself to his feet, getting up being the hard part, but standing being munch easier. gives tao a reassuring smile and tries to fight through the limp but he can't unable to hide it. th-think i stepped on something sh-sharp too. sways a little has he walks.
    leo - his eyes are narrowed and angry. the hell is the matter with you?

jeff - gulps but he feels like he needs to get steve out of there before he gets to intense, but his eyes can't tear away from steve's body and he moves toward steve, st-steve, i think we should go...

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:12 am

tao- his heart feels like its breaking when he sees that fox is crying leo...he's hurt. moves forward and wraps arms around fox and then lifts his arm to help support him, knows that fox is lying but right now knows he needs help first and still loves him ridiculously and is dying to help him we will talk about it later ok? looks at leo im going to help fox get into the shower. fox's burning skin is getting him worried and helps fox limp toward the bathroom, not saying another word to leo knowing he will be angry. closes up the bathroom door and makes fox sit on the toilet seat. andrew. voice cracks and despite how dirty fox is presses a kiss to his forehead tell me what hurts. sits on his knees infront of him and starts to unwrap his foot and gasps when he sees it im guessing this, what did you step on?

steve- moves to jeff, letting his hands move forward and snake around jeffs waist why? sways back and forth and some of the people around give dirty looks at jeff because their jealous. dont you wanna dance with me?

Post  Legolas on Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:21 am

jeff - he notices the dirty looks and smirks a little thinking why the heck not but is a little embarrassed still not completely comfortable but when he looks back at steve his insides completely melts away.and he runs his hands through steve's messy hair. I'm not a great dancer though...

fox - oh my god how can he just help me like this? is he really real?.. g-glass... i think... is thankful he isn't pressing him for questions because he doesn't have any answers he can give. eyes widen starting to panic. what if he goes through my jacket? what if he forces answers out of me? what if he leaves me? what if he thinks I'm an awful person and no..no he he wouldn't...do any of that.

leo - grits his teeth but leaves them alone laying back down on the couch pulling the blanket over himself.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:14 pm