WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18 - Page 24 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18

Post  Admin Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:59 am

sam-oh...well if you need someone to moniter everything i can come but is leo doing that?
    kendal- shakes head leos in charge of transportation 
    sam- then ill go. 
    bri- nods

mori- andrew, andrew! rushes over, her hand waving to get smoke away and props him up, hitting his face lightly wake him up and just to get his attention andrew! has taken a water with her and opens his mouth pouring some down his throat and then splashing it over his head listen, i have a message from tao

serena- arms move around him and sighs against his chest and just snuggles closer
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18 - Page 24 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:06 am

fox - his eyes move to look at mori sucking in a small breath the feel of water in his throat bringing him back to reality. tao? his mind spins just thinking about all th epossible things tao could want to say to him becoming nervous and afraid.  is he ok? voice cracks

leo - is in the process of banging on something in frustration but then eyes widen and he tweaks something and the dashboard comes to life and he gets up grinning. thats more like it.
    zero - yay! i mean i dont know if your happy about that, but now i wont be completely alone with that freak.
    cleff - excuse me? says jokingly from next to strife.
    zero - rolls her eyes at cleff then looks over at zep and naveah noticing their distance a little confused and decides to make a joke about it. shouldn't you guys be like making out or something by now?

neer - whispers softly. you awake furball?
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:10 am

naveah-face gets hot and glares at her for second then laughs lightly haha funny. says sarcasticly
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:14 am

mori- yea nods and smiles widely now, happy that he is perking up he was so happy when i told him i talked to you, andrew he was so happy. he said to tell that he had to and he said sorry and that he had to do what he did to protect you and also he said he loved you, more then he could ever know

kendal- doesnt say anything about that just watches as sam finishes up and closes hatch
    sam- smirks and jumps off wing of plane and closes his tool box
    bri- looks at naveah to zeppelin

serena- yawns i think so
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:23 am

zeppelin - huh, yeah we're kissed out. says awkwardly.
    zero - stares at the confused. since when--yeah whatever. waves them off. you guys gonna leave soon?
    strife - gets up from his spot walking over. yeah we already got our supplies loaded. the sooner the better. leo?!
    leo - leans out of the open door at the front. yeah im ready when you are! there's joy on his face, happy to be able to fly, and do it for tao.

fox - his whole form seems to relax a little and s so relieved. really? he said...oh my god tao. looks away rubbing his head with a thin hand. it must be so hard for him...

neer - grins. stupid serena. kisses her forehead. how was your sleep?
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:25 am

naveah- yup. says a little sadly and then looks up and smiles at leo, walking behind bri as she goes to get in

ugh. i have to be up early so im gonna go but i might be on tomorrow
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:28 am

awwww
    ok bye

kendal-gives a thumbs up to leo and walks over to zero and hugs her be safe you.
    bri- walkie walkie

mori- doesnt say anything for a while and hands him another water bottle focus on yourself right now, you need to take care of yourself and not worry about tao, he is handling everything fine

serena-whines softly and closes eyes not good
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:36 am

byeee try to be on tomorrow pleaseee we love you

zero - grins. will do. hugs her back tightly kissing he ron the cheek then pulls awya letting cleff crash into kendal with a bear hug.
    cleff - picks kendal up off the ground hugging her.  dont be stupid! the brits can pick out phony accents! smirks.
    strife - rolls his eyes.

fox - he take the water bottle but has trouble holding it so just keeps his fingers around it, keeping it between his legs. this is so unfair. tao should be back at home in bed, and i should be out there dealing with her. raises his voice rage in his eyes. ill fucking kill her.

neer - frowns. i guessed. bad dream?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:44 am

pweaaase
    pweeeease be on

kendal- will do, i will make sure my accent is perfect smiles and hugs him
    sam- still putting away stuff

mori- winces and shakes head dont..dont use revenge as a motivation

serena- nods feebly and hangs tightly onto him
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:53 am

fox - she's putting him through so much mori, he's already been there. near there. he should hate me but he doesnt. he should fuckign hate me! slams his back against the wall in frustration but then yelps and starts coughing haunching ovor away from mori coughing up spurts of a warm irony tasting red liquid not even realizing it. over the past few days his internal organs have started to suffer more, since h hadnt cared if he died or not.

strife - he steps up into the plane, which isnt the roomiest plane but its definitely enough. works on securing their stuff.
    leo - calls from the door. c'mon kendal!
    cleff - glances at leo and snorts. so when he isnt grumbling and blocking out everyone the kids like this. sighs chuckling and kisses kendal's forehead and pushes her away. go kick some ass.

neer - wanna talk about it? says quietly looking down at her.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:58 am

mori- puts her hand on his shoulder, looking at him in worry i know..and i dont know taobut he seemed like he could handle himself, he seemed...fine actually. shrugs but you...your killing yourself 

kendal- salutes to him will do runs onto plane with sam behind her and sits in the copilot seat, knowing basic controls but not enough to actually pilot and spins around in chair ready?

serena- looks away and sighs. i dont know
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:06 am

leo - puts on his headset.  yo you all in your damn seats? 
    strife - rolls his eyes strapping himself in. yeah.
    zeppelin - we gonna--
    leo - yes your not gonna have to be seated the whole time just get in the damn seat for take off.
    zeppelin - ok ok jeez man. sits down strapping in.
    leo - thank you. he starts firing up the engines.

fox - sucks in a long breathe and stops coughing letting the air out again. the only thing he can even think back about that is how disappointed and disgusted tao will be. he deserves better. im not dead yet am i? says daringly but it doesnt sound very threatening. raises the water to his lips shakily taking a swig.

neer - do you remember what happened?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:10 am

lets wait for iggy
    kendal- straps in and watches leo, seeing what he does
    sam and bri- get strpped in like good children

mori-but you could be. what if you overdose? you already have, what if you take it to far?

serena- no...i really dont, all i remmeber is waken up and just being a mess but i .. i cant remmeber anything else
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:20 am

neer - oh alright.. isnt quite sure if she's telling the truth or if she just doesnt want to tell him but thinks that she would just say she didnt want to if that was the case since she has before. thats ok. rubs the back of her neck gently. they dont seem to be as terrible as they used to though right?

fox - snaps back at her. im not going to take it to far! i dont want to die! for a moment mori  looks like she's tao and and he sucks in a breathe leaning over rubbing his temples closing his eyes.

yeah, and i thought sam said he was staying
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:29 am

serena- i..i dont know, its hard to keep track, I'm not really sure blinks and tries to think of what the dream was but just cant

mori- you need to rest, actually rest, not pass out from an over dose, but sleep

well no i said he was going
    but if u want him to stay then he can stay i dont care
    also sorry but im pooped
    gtg
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:37 am

aww ok byeeeey.
    and nope thats fine he can stay i just read it wrong

fox - i cant sleep! says in aggravation pulling at his hair. is beginning to get annoyed at most of the things she's saying and wished she'd just leave, not even realizing how horrible it is for someone in his position to say that.

neer - shakes his head. no its ok, stop trying to remember it it wont do much good. you were smart using me as your pillow. grins remembering the first time she called him a comfy pillow, when he was still iffy about even being this close to her.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:59 am

mori-you cant sleep or you refuse to sleep? narrows eyes and realizes that he wants her to go so stands do you have a message for tao

serena-starts to grin and pats his stomach then nuzzles his chest comfy
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:14 am

neer - stop it your gonna make me cry again. buries his face in her short mass of hair.

fox - looks down at his hands. tell him...tell him that i understand now, and that...his voice craks looking up. and that im ok. the last thing he wants to do is burden tao with any worry and he doesnt know how much other things mori will be passing on.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:25 am

serena- smiles but then gets a sad look in her eyes dont cry mo-suddenly flinches and eyes widen her mind bursting with pain in the sudden memory

mori- nods i will. looks back i have to go, its been to long. get some rest quickly runs out the door and shuts it
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:38 am

fox - gazes at the closes door sadly and wishes he was strong so he could snap the chain or something. the cuff has been rubbing his skin raw so if he pulls the slightest bit it hurts over the next few hours he tries to go to sleep without taking anything but his body cant physically do it and he eventually smokes some smack and leans back agains the wall becoming tired. eventually falls asleep dropping the cigarette which goes out on its own, but though its the deepest sleep he's had, its not a deep sleep and halfway through the night he starts waking up on and off. 

neer - sighs. im sorry i shouldnt have said anything.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:41 am

serena- its fine. says after a bit of silence but her head still kills her, curls up against him then suddenly pushes him away and curls around self im sorry whispers
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:27 pm

neer - props self up on his elbow confused. your sorry? serena you have absolutely nothing to be sorry for.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:48 pm

serena- yes i do.yes i do. im sorry for being an idiot and going after you, im sorry for getting myself caught, im sorry for not being the tough person you wish i was, im sorry im so weak, im sorry that im so desperate, im sorry i couldnt defend myself, im sorry that its my fault there coming after you. im sorry im sorry im sorry.her voice is trembling and broken and curls up in to a tight ball, not wanting to look at neer as tears come out of her distant eyes
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:45 pm

neer - stares at her shocked. serena no...oh my god no serena thats not true. none of this is your fault. its never the victims fault. you were strong. you survived. his voice cracks and he doesnt care if she doesnt want him to hug her or not, and sits up on his knees and pulls her into his arms tightly so she cant pull away. none of this is your fault.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:49 pm

serena- at first tries to get away but then relaxes into his grip but keeps crying it is my fault, i was supposed to be stronger but i wasn't, i shouldnt have survived i dont deserve to survive

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:46 am