WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17 - Page 30 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:51 am

strife - smiles and he too feels guilty but knows he doesn't need to. runs his hands through her hair gently untangling the knots here and there. still love you. mutters.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17 - Page 30 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Post  Admin Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:53 am

kendal-grins and rests head against his shoulder still love you too, ill love you always, forever and all the time.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:59 am

strife - smiles and kissing the top of her head. even when we're both dead?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:01 am

kendal- kisses his lips softly even when were both dead
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:40 pm

strife - grins. i guess that is a pretty long time.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:54 pm

kendal- it is. promise you wont get sick of me by then?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:56 pm

strife - thats an easy promise. smiles kissing her forehead before closing his eyes.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:18 pm

kendal- watches him quietly and smiles before putting her head down and closing her own eyes
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:06 am

one and a half weeks later
    late morning

neer - hasnt left serena's side since he came except to eat occasionally and go to the bathroom obviously. he's sort of half awake slouched back in his chair with dark circles under his eyes his hand over serenas when her doctor suddenly comes in with a slight smile on her face. need's head raises a little to look at her
    doctor - serena we have some good news.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:39 am

serena- over the past week has had many random hallucinations and incidents, her hair is a little bit longer and hold at the roots but eyes are still dull and skin is still pale. also is still very skinny. looks up warily at her, hasnt let anyone touch her except neer while shes awake so the nurses and doctors have to put her under to examine her what?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:13 am

doctor - smiles. if you feel comfortable you are now aloud to leave the hospital and into the bases apartments, but we'll have to have a nurse  come with you to help you along for another week. like it or not if your going to leave your going to have to have someone with you to help you take your medicines and--goes on and on
    neer - his eyes glance over at serena already knowing she isn't king to want to do that
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:17 am

serena- remembers that tao is there and speaks up, her voice very soft and delicate can i pick who i want to help me? figures its better to have someone she knows a litte then a complete stranger, though would rather have no one
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:36 am

neer - his grip on the chair arms tighten, not wanting anyone else watching serena but knows he's just being selfish. 
    doctor - well yes, i guess we could. is there someone that--
    neer - tao. cuts her off knowing thats who serena is thinking of.
    doctor - purses her lips and then shrugs. I'm going to have to call him up to make sure its ok with him because he's not the persons e had assigned origin--
    neer - do that.
    doxtor - shoots neer a hard look annoyed but nods and she turns and leaves to go do that.

Last edited by ZeldaFox on Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:41 am

serena- nods and reaches out hand to touch neers youll stay with me right?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:49 am

neer - nods taking her hand and giving it a squeeze. ill be wherever you are. leans over and plants a kiss on her cheek before sitting back again.

lets say tao's already at work
    doctor - looks up where in the hospital he's helping out and calls him up through the speaker in that section. Tao Evans, would you please come down to the [the main room place where she's going to speak with him I'm lazy]
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:55 am

serena-thank you. smiles softly and grips onto his hand tightly.

tao- oh! right away! still has lab coat on when he rushes down to the department and talks to nurse on what they want him to do. is fine with helping serena and goes into the room hello! hair is fluffy and untamed and has dark circles under his eyes from working long hours
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:01 am

neer - jumps a little not expecting that. really doesn't want to have to talk or be near anyone but serena, but guesses he should be glad its tao and not someone else. so you agreed. his eyes are still on serena.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:10 am

tao- of course, and i will do eveything i can to make serena feel comfortable and safe, so dont worry, i wont do anything like those other doctors did.
    serena- nods but face is expressionless
    tao- serena can neer move you to a wheel chair? starts to turn off a few of the machines while a few other nurses help pack them up to move them to the apartment.
    serena- i-i think so glances over at neer, feels awful for thinking this, but as much as she loves neer, she is still a little hesitant around him
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:22 am

neer - swallows down a lump in his throat knowing that look but doesn't say anything kind of used to it now. he stands up and brings the wheelchair that was in the corner of the room over and glances at serena. is it alright ifi pick you up? even though he's talking though his mind you can still hear how anxious he is about this.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:31 am

serena- nods yea ill be ok
    tao-unplugs all the stuff and gently takes out all the ivs without serena even knowing
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

neer - is careful to let tao do that as he slips his arms under her knees and back lifting her up and placing her down in the wheelchair. you good?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:45 am

serena- is shaking badly but remains calm yes, im ok. find him holding her a little soothing but also nerve racking
    tao- everything is set up to move over and smiles at them you two have a private room, so then none of the equipment will be messed up
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:46 am

neer - nods. thanks. one of his hands lays lightly on her shoulders standing behind the chair. how often are you gonna..be there?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:17 am

tao- i suppose daily to check on the machines and give serena medicine, but i wont be there all day. plus youll have a button to push for me to come, which i doubt youll use. nods for him to push serena down the hall i would advise that you watch all of her vital signs, and try to get some physical activity down, even if it is just sitting up
    serena- listens but says nothing, has her arms wrapped around her self 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:26 pm

neer - nods. i can do that. smiles a tiny bit but there's pain in his eyes, unable to not feel horrible every time he looks at her and her condition. you'll be just fine. he pushes he out the door and they blah blah get some apartment thats small but roomy.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:46 pm