WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17 - Page 31 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Post  Admin Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:11 pm

tao- serena, theyre going to put you on the bed now. says calmly while not even looking at her, setting uo the machines and turning them on
    serena- is thankful for someone to point out things for her, since her brain is all messed up and cant do it herself okay
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17 - Page 31 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:42 pm

neer - the apartment consists an average sized bathroom, one bedroom with a bed dresser etc, a very small balcony, and another room connected to the bedroom by a door with a couch tv and small kitchen. he carefully places her on the bed and gives her a reassuring smile before stepping back and watching tao 
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:53 pm

tao- quickly before serena realizes what his happening, like a pro, has all the ivs in her and puts the tubes up her noise again helping her breath. hands her a button and smiles. you should get some rest, this has been enough exitment for you for one day, press the button if you need me ok?
    serena- nods to him thank you
    tao- just smiles gentle back and leads the rest of the nurses out remember to get me if you need anyhing, ill be back later you give you your medicine! then leaves
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:55 pm

neer - walks tot he foot of the bed, his hands in his pockets. you look better than every. adds sarcastically.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:03 pm

serena- smiles a tiny bit and lifts up her arm, patting the spot next to her please sit.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:09 pm

neer - he can't help but feel nervous, afraid he might trigger something bby accident and then she'll become miserable, and th least thing he wants to see is her in more pain physical or mental. he makes his way around the bed and hops up smiling a little. his situates himself so he's sitting agains the backboard of the bed with his legs out stretches in front of him, making sure he doesn't take up to much room on the bed. smiles and runs his hand through her hair. you have something' to tell me? or you just being cute?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:24 pm

serena- doesnt say anything just shivers at his sudden closeness and tries to block out al the bad thoughts and focus on her memories. reaches hand up and puts it on neer chest, even though its shaking badly. stop it, you love neer. leans forward and rests head against his chest, closing eyes and sighing, letting her body try and relax for once and some of the tenseness is taken away this feels good, it feels right.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:27 pm

neer - has cried a lot in the past week, mostly out of happiness that she's okay, and he does now again as he smiles down at her moving the hair behind her ears and resting his hand on her shoulder gently tracing circles on her arm. have i ever told you how unbelievable you are?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:36 pm

serena- snuggles closer to him, brings one arm up to grab onto his shoulder and starts to cry herself, forgettng how much she missed him during the past few weeks and is so relieved to have him back on several occasions, though the only unbelievable one here is you

gtg
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:44 pm

neer - snorts looking down at her his eyebrows furrowed. he leans over her head a lifting craning his back forward smiling down at her. me? I'm not the one who's been through hell and back and still survived somehow. even if you were just about done serena you didnt give up completely..

cya
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:31 pm

serena- yes i did. speaks outloud, her voice cracking. need you didnt come to get me, you didnt see, ask maliha or crispen, i was done neer. i gave up, i wanted to die.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:24 pm

neer - he blinks water from his eyes and he can't help it and he gently wraps his arms around her pulling her up so he's hugging her against his chest. serena. don't ever think like that again you hear me? never.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:42 pm

serena- ok. ok. hugs him weakly back and buries face in his chest, feeling for once safe in his embrace i love you, i love you
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:48 pm

neer - i love you more. he smiles and the tears stop and he just hugs her close afraid she'll fall apart again if he doesn't.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:51 pm

serena- doesnt speak for a while but one hand grabs onto his shirt (or whatever he's wearing) even though im not the same?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:58 pm

neer- (yup a shirt. pretty much.) laughs softly. your not different. you're just changed. your even more now than you were before, no matter what you think you'll always be my beautiful and stupid serena. he kisses her neck once and closes his eyes.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:16 pm

serena- thank you neer, i dont think you realize how much that i love you, and im glad your alive, if you are, im still fuzzy about that smirks and closes her own eyes if you are, then im thankful because if i had lived and then was brought back her and found out you were dad..well then you would have seen me sooner then expected
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:19 pm

neer - i almost did meet you somewhere else other than here. bites his lip taking a deep breathe. but we're not going there for a long time.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:15 pm

sorry bout that

serena- i hope so. holds onto him tightly and keeps eyes closed im gonna go to sleep now breathing starts to even out
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:44 pm

neer - sighs and he looks down at her his head flashing with all the good memories of her but then flash of him hitting her and he bites down on his lip feeling so guilty to be holding her like this but he doesn't move. he reaches over and pulls the blanket over them for her sake and leans back with his arms resting around her waist drifting off as he tries to sort out his head.

leo - comes in from the balcony which he had been on all morning, the black and blue marks on his face are almost all the way faded but the skin is still tender. sick of waiting around, this stupid government needs to figure something out and act.
    fox - on couch back to his online gaming after easily getting by the password for the base's wifi. 

BOOM THREE PEOPLE
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:01 pm

serena- sleeps peacefully for once, only flinching randomly and making little noises from time to time

tao-comes in and through the week hasnt talked to leo much, flinches when he sees his face but says nothing except puts down stuff and slides off his lab coat, passes by them, usually ruffles leos hair but hasnt done that in a while, to afraid to touch him. doesnt even kiss fox on the cheek before going to take a shower

kendal- sitting on bed in just her bra, pulling out strifes long sweat pants, her hair is wet from a shower

steve- him and jeff have slept in the bed together during the nights and is currently still sleeping, sighing softly, has a long sleeved shirt on but only wears boxers, for once feeling comfortable around someone to not wear all baggy clothes
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:15 pm

jeff - smiles and touches his cheek as he sleeps. he himself has sweats on but no shirt. he quietly rolls outta bed careful not to wake steve. he goes into the bathroom and shuts on the water and take a shower. 

fox - eyes perks up letting himself get pounded in the game and he watches tao go. looks over at leo who is just sitting on the chair kicking his legs up and down looking at the ground acting like he didnt notice anything. 
    leo - he can feel the tension in the air between him and tao but he tries to ignore it and force his feelings down thinking as long as they don't say anything nothing bad will happen and it will slowly get better.
    fox - he gets up putting his laptop aside and walks into the room closing the door feeling leo's eyes on him before the door closes. he sits on the bed frowning waiting for tao to come out.

strife - is still dead asleep, being a heavy sleeper, is sprawled across the bed his arm hanging over the side his hair pushed under the side of his head looking like a nightmare since its grown quite  bit.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:23 pm

steve- since his warmth is taken away, wakes up quickly and looks around. jeff? props self up on elbows and realizes he's in the shower, smiles and pets his cat which curls up next to him. yawns before slipping out of the bed, rubbing his thin eyes from the cold. looks around and then flops back on the bed not wanting to get up

tao- gets back out and doesnt realize fox is in the room so walks in with just a towel around his waist and blushes when he sees fox h-hey

kendal- snorts and rolls eyes, crawling over the bed to lay on her stomach next to strife, runs her fingers through his moppish hair you need to cut that, you look awful. giggles and kisses his neck quickly then stands again
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:33 pm

strife - just smiles half hearing her. 

fox - so how was wor--damn you got a lot of freckles. was going to ask him how he was, just in general, but other things run through his mind like that time in the lounge and smirks. come ere' nods to him.

jeff - comes out of the shower a few minutes later already changed into his sweats, no shirt and wet and curly hair. sleep well? sorry i didnt mean to wake you..
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:50 pm

kendal- dont smirk at me you ass. hands creeps up his thigh and smirks. 

tao- i-i- okay. happily walks forward but keeps hand on his hip to keep the towel up and gulps. sands in front of him, his face bright red 

steve- laying on side and looks up at him, giggling nervously at his body.you didnt, its fine, and yea i slept well. looks away and feels stupid just wearing boxers and long sleeves 

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:46 am