WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17 - Page 35 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Post  Admin Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:30 am

steve- nods i wish i could relate, well not really, but that..must be awful, maybe not back then since you didnt even know you liked guys then but uh.. my family, wasnt like that. well i lived with my dad and my sister growing up, both of them fine with it. laughs lightly and looks away. i used to always glorify my sister, she was the smartest person in the world back then, always so wise and thoughtful and my dad was the kindest person ever. my mom left when i was young so my dad had to take a couple jobs, i didnt get to see him much but when i did we would always have a lot of fun by doing dumb family stuff. sighs i have no idea where they are now

i figured atleast one person should have a nice family

tao- put on a comfy sweater and sweat pants and runs over to fox right when he gets in, cupping his face in his hands. where were you? demands kind of fiercely but has worry in his eyes 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17 - Page 35 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Post  Legolas Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:40 am

fox - i was..he has to force himself so hard to keep a calm expression, knowing if tao find out whats going on its all over. i was-his voice cracks and he clears his throat. sorry. laughs lightly. haven't had a smoke in a full day man. smiles at him. your so cute when your worried. just then he remembers that they could be watching them right now. hey could tay tay do me a solid and make me some chocolate milk?

lol

jeff - smiles. they sound really nice. i bet there out there thinking about what kinda goody boyfriend you have right now. grins.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:46 am

steve-i hope so jeff. smiles up at him and stays near him until they go back to apartment..which is where there going...right?

tao-uhm. sure. doesnt really understand the random request but is happy to fulfill. walks over to kitchen him and pours some milk then adds chocolate stuff and mixes it. grabs the glass and takes a sip before handing it to fox 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:58 am

okay pretend he's still in kitchen making it.

fox - his eyes dart around the room looking for any evidence of a camera but he can't find any and he curses to himself angry kicking the wall and taking a deep breathe. when tao comes back with the drink he smiles and takes it downing it and puts it on the dresser. thank you very much. kisses tao on the cheek before going into the bathroom. takin a shower.  as soon as he gets in the bathroom he locks the door and starts the water before ditching his clothes and stepping in. suddenly feeling like he's being watched even in there and he feel sick at the thought of it, at it all and he sinks down the shower wall as the water comes down on him, streaming down his face. the tears flow out of his eyes unable to hold it bcd anymore, the shock getting to him, but he has to stay silent as he cries, for tao. for tao. if i don't get this done he could get hurt. i can't fail. the tears don't stop, angry that all he did was for nothing, leaving there, all his brother did for him was for nothing, for him, and it got him killed. 2 million. mutters to himself. i don't think i can do this. his grabs at his hair pulling at it in frustration just sitting under the water for long minutes.

sure

jeff - he opens the door for steve waving him along with a smile.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:09 am

tao- watches him go then turns back to room and sits on bed, pulling out work from bag and opens up a large textbook and binder. starts to go through the textbook but then looks up getting a worried look on his face, noticing something was wrong with fox but doesn't want to say anything to him, sure that he will get over it without his help come on tao your being to clingy

steve-enters the room with a smile on his face and giggles again as he goes to the bathroom and looks at himself in the mirror wow
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:38 am

Jeff - smiles yeah wow. says emphasizing the word wow. flops back on bed. and adorable.

Fox - after a few more minutes he finally sucks it up and washes up. if im gonna do this i have to keep it together. Im gonna have to talk. Just like before and if other cartels arent sold I'm screwed. steps out of the shower and his eyes are puffy from crying and he wraps the towel around his waist. Knkws that nomatter how hard he tries taos going to pick up on something so he decides extra smoking will be his excuse. Comes out into the room and before tao can see his face hes already turned around putting on clothes. A big long sleeved shirt and sweats feeling paranoid about the cameras
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:10 pm

steve- blushes more and walks back out, taking his hair out of the braid and letting it fall around his shoulders. adorable like 'aww he's so cute' or adorable like 'man i wanna make out with him' adorable. cause theres a difference

tao- notices he doesnt say anything which is weird since fox talks all the time and cocks head, watching him put on the baggy clothes. gets up slowly and forgets about his worry that he's to clingy, to confused by fox's behavior. comes up behind him and arms slide over his waist and around his stomach, sets his chin on fox's shoulder something wrong?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:21 pm

fox - jumps in surprise, his heart beating fast, on high alert. smiles n-no I'm fine. laughs slowly loosening up. never been better. think i just had one too many cigarettes.

jeff -  well both...but I'm leaning more toward the second one. smirks.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:27 pm

tao- oh. says sadly and kisses the back of his neck and then sighs, leaning for head against the nape of his neck and closes his eyes. dont sneak off again while were sleeping, ill hunt you down. smirks

steve-rolls eyes but looks down, feeling now heat on his neck as well. thats what i wanted to hear. walks by jeff to go to the bathroom and change
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:34 pm

jeff - smiles and goes into their very small kitchen made up of a counter, mini fridge, sink, microwave, and a coffee machine. he pulls out two mugs and two packets from the stuff they have by the coffee, of hot chocolate, and pours milk into the mugs heating them up, then puts the chocolate in stirring it. wanna watch a movie?

fox - a lump forms in the back of his throat because he has to lie to him. ok. i won't. forces a smile and twists in tao's embrace and before he can notice his puffy eyes or fake smile, presses his lips against tao's
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:39 pm

steve- sure thing. while jeff is in their kitchen, tries to do it quick without him notcing. turns away so if jeff turned he could only see his back and slides the straps on the dress of and starts to shimmy it down, exposing his pale skin. 

tao- gladly kisses him back, closing eyes before fox's mouth even meet his own. hand moves along his neck and kisses fox gently but moves other hand to cup the back of his head so he firmly stays 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:57 pm

fox -in that moment he lets himself think about tao and tao only and he kisses him hard, and separately his arms wrapping around him to his neck and digging into his hair.

jeff - as he's mixing one of the hot chocolates he turns his head slightly and freezes when he sees steve, sliding down the dress and gulps, his checks flushing violently. but he can't tear his eyes away following along the soft edges of his torso. stop it you perv. no we're both guys it doesn't....never mind it does matter.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:08 pm

tao- kisses him back deeply and hands travel around fox's torso and under his shirt, itching to feel his skin. 

steve- slides the dress completely off so he just stands there in stockings, folds up the dress and puts it neatly on the bed and looks through a bag of clothes to find a shirt
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:11 pm

jeff - gulps and turns his head back to the drinks. the things i could do to that-no stop.  

fox - his body trembles  wanting nothing more but to stay in tao's safe embrace, except this time its not safe because he knows they could be watching him now. he breaks away and kisses tao on the cheek and leaves the room coming back with his lap top and climbing into bed
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:18 pm

steve-throws on a large t shirt but just leaves the stocking son, since their warm and kinda comfy. looks over at jeff and notices him staring, feels a little embarrassed at first but then smikrs and wonder how long it will take jeff to get the hint. flops back on bed, stretching up his legs into the air and sighing as the tension is released from them

tao- stands there with arms out, blinking at the empty space were fox was. feels cold without him there and turns around. walks calmly over to the bed and slinks up next to him, leaning head against fox's thigh and puts his hand on his knee. 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:29 pm

fox - smiles at tao and he turns his computer on, turning the brightness down, sitting up in the bed with his legs out stroking tao's hair with one hand as he navigates his computer with the other. the computer to the side of him where tao can't see. opens a few things and runs different programs, one tuts supposed to identify all active devices around it, but it only comes up with his computer and everyonee else's phones or whats already there. no cameras. he bites his lip nervously narrowing his eyes a the screen as he tries something else his eyes darting from the computer to the walls and ceiling.

lol jeffs so stupid

jeff - turns back around half relieved have disappointed that he has a shirt on now. brings the mugs over handing one to steve while his cheeks turn red and setting his on the bedside table as he sits at the foot of the bed turning on the tv. hope it tastes alright
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:36 pm

fooox they went into the room and stalked tao 
    but you already know that
    omg how much creepier is that

tao- eyes shut and kisses fox's thigh before starting to drift into sleep

steve- im sure it will taste fine. moves back so he rests against the head board and beckons jeff to sit back there. holds the mug in his hands smiling as it warms him up 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:45 pm

creeepysies

fox - sighs  and glances back and all around the room and his shoulders slumps as he closes the computers. guess there aren't any. whispers to himself and smiles a bit feeling better and moves hair from tao's face unable to imagine him ever being hurt, in any way. he gently raises his head so he can slide down under the covers with tao and curls up next to him wanting the warmth.

jeff - fiiine. he pulls the list up for movies which all happen to be free cutesy of the base because of all the inconveniences. he crawls back to the edge of the bed still in jeans and a loose shirt leaning against the headboard next to steve. do you have a favorite movie? picks up the mug at his side sipping it.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:49 pm

tao- subconsciously moves closer and wraps arm around fox when he feels his presence. puts chin ontop of his head and smiles, keeping arms around him tight, never wanting to let go

steve- i like horror movies says casually while taking a sip from his mug
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:56 pm

jeff - practically chokes on his hot chocolate putting the mug down. you what?

fox - lets out a deep breathe feeling better ion his arms, pushing the thought of tomorrow form his head and falls asleep in his embrace.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:19 pm

steve- i like horror movies. says simply and stares at him why? is that weird?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:23 pm

jeff - blinks at him and shakes his head. no. no that not weird. grins. didnt seem like a horror kinda guy. he turns to the tv and scrolls to the horror category.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:33 pm

steve- im an interesting person, lots of surprises. smirks and shimmies closer to jeff
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:37 pm

jeff - smiles. i like surprises. bites his lip and hands him the remote. here you pick.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:42 pm

steve- oh ok. takes the remote and finds something moderatly scary, because he isnt sure how well jeff is with these. turn the lights off

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:12 am