WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17 - Page 16 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Post  Admin Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:34 pm

kendal- turns around and the shirt comes up a bit so you can see she is wearing a pair of strifes boxers. looks through every single cabinet and frowns. is limping on one leg but flinches very tme her bear foot touches thr ground geez its cold
    tao- thinks about going out to see leo and starts toward the door but knows that leo needs his space so back off and goes out the door and down to the commons room, curiously looking through the door way hello?

awwww leo...tay will find out later
    iggy
    iggy

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17 - Page 16 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Post  iggy Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:35 pm

ok so

naveah- eyes open drowsily and stiffens when she sees zeppelin, sighs and thinks your hurting him naveah, you cant do that. slips out of the bed to take a shower
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:44 pm

zeppelin - a few minutes later the water wakes him up and he sits up in bed  rubbing the side of his head. pulls on some jeans and a tank, along with his coat, wanting to be warm and opens the windows to see that its snowing.  wonder if naveah's seen snow before coming to america..

fox - is one of a few people ion the large room. sitting in a couch thats has a few chairs across and beside it being the only one in that small part of the room. perks his head up his eyes taking a moment to adult to seeing far away. oh hey tao whats up?

cleff - gulps and forces himself to look away. you need to stop cleft. this can't keep going on.
    strife - chuckles. lets go out and eat.
    cleff - but its freezing man! is concerned for kendal.
    strife - shrugs. theres such thing s coats.

afk
    dinner wow early dinner then normal o.o
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:49 pm

tao- nothing, i just havent gotten the chance to speak with for a while. walks across the room and runs hand across a long book shelf looking over the books. turns head to him and smiles warmly suddenly blushes remembering when fox told him he loved him and when they were kissing and years to do that again but keeps quiet and looks away quickly

kendal im gonna need pants first. points at her bare legs cause im cold.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:50 pm

ok!

naveah- comes back out, wearing the same clothes and sees him standing there. what are you looking at? walks over to the window and sees it snowing, eyes start to widen woah.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:57 pm

false alarm my friends!

zeppelin - grins. whens the last time you've seen snow?

ahem so she magically took off the sweatpants she took. ahem hem just saying lol
    cleff - um...i know this'll seem weird but i bet tao or fox has something you can wear. but bri's probably to small for you.
    strife - laughs lightly finding it amusing

fox - his eyes are glued to his computer again. has a word document up, his fingers typing at a normal pace unlike normally when they'r going extremely fast. tries talking at the same time as he types but it doesn't really work trailing off. oh. so um....how you been? i mean how was the mission and...
    leo - he places the cigarette between his lips sucking it in warmth running through his body, and blows it out the smoke clearly visible in the cold hair. is surprised about how good it feels because he thought it would be disgusting.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:28 pm

kendal- oh, thats ok, ill just borrow something from strife, his stuff is warmer. limps back into their room and grabs a pair of his sweat pants putting them on cause obviously yea they were there and comes back out if strife doesnt mind of course.

tao- fine, it was fine, im fine. looks over at fox and cant help but feel that even though fox loves him, still think that no matter what, he will always love fox more
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:32 pm

naveah- never, ive never ... seen it. smile widens and hops up and down. we have to go outside
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:33 pm

afk dinner also
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:01 pm

zeppelin - laughs. put something warm on and we'll go. smiles feeling all warm inside tinkling its so cute how she's never seen snow before.

fox - looks up from his computer and smiles feeling content every time he sees him, even more so after he'd been gone for so long. pats the spot on the couch beside him. get over here nerd.
    aww taytaaay
    strife - snorts. like i have a choice.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:09 pm

kendal- puts one boot on her foot but leaves the other bare to afraid to touch it since its still hurt and grabs her crutches im starved lets eat 

tao-rolls eyes but sits down next to him and leans head on his shoulder looking at his laptop what are you doing? moves closer slinging one arm around his shoulders but keeps head were it is. 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:19 pm

fox - smiles and pats his head and then kisses his forehead before turning back to the computer. idk. taking a small break from gaming. i miss it, but its nice. sighs and continues typing. actually one of my sisters back in London wrote me.

cleff -opens his mouth to ask if he can tag along but closes it again.
    strife - pulls his cloak on. hey cleft you wanna eat?
    cleff - um...uh..
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:47 pm

naveah- puts on her new coat and boots and jumps up and down, grabs zeppelins hand and runs ou the door snow snow snow snow!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:51 pm

kendal- of course he wants to eat smiles at cleff right?

tao- eyes widen and head perks up a bit what about? when was that? which sister? are you writing her back? about what? what did she say? a slight smile grows over his face glad fox can maybe be reconnected with his family
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:01 pm

zeppelin - laughs quickly grabbing his eyepatch and slipping it on with one hand as she pulls him along. they go out the exit and since theres a lot of trees and hills at this base it looks really pretty. he  breaks away from her and runs a few yards away. wack he hawks a huge snowball at her hitting her in the chest. 

cleff - um...blinks at her and can't turn it down grinning. yeah I'm starved. jumps up already in jeans and a shirt and pulls on his coat. 
    strife - nods and opens the door leading the way out.

fox - wooooah there dude. slow down. doesn't sound very enthusiastic. its the oldest one. she'd be 26 now. the others are 23 21 19 and 18. she uh.. said my mom wants me to come back. his jaw tightens that she misses me.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:07 pm

kendal- frowns as her stomach grumbles and limps alongside of cleff. so hey. 

tao- blinks at him, his expression blank. andrew ... whispers softly then starts to smile and sits up next to him thats ... really. would say great but isnt sure how fox will take that. are you going to?
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:07 pm

naveah- eyes widen and watches the snow fall off her coat. peels of her gloves and bends down in the snow, scooping some up smiling at the coldness and the feeling wow.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:16 pm

zeppelin - smiles and laughs. naveah the neeeeewbie! starts to make another snowball.

cleff - heeey. grins over at kendal. hot pants you got there.
    strife - dont insult my pants.
    cleff - rolls his eyes.
    strife - has a van drive them into town. and they load in.

fox - grunts. that letter was bull crap. probably paid some douche to write it for her. i could forever list the reasons why i don't believe her and why I'm never going back. which is exactly what I'm doing.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:22 pm

tao- can ... can i read them? looks up at him earnestly unless you dont want me to. which would be fine. 

kendal- i like the pants. smirks and when they get out looks around at the busy streets and closes eyes, breathing in deeply. 
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:23 pm

naveah- sits on her knees in the snow and smile, really smiles, stands up and sprints at zeppelin tackeling him into the snow and sitting on his chest, laughing out loud. thank you. leands down and kisses him gently
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:38 pm

zeppelin - raises an eyebrow pecking her cheek. for what? hittin' you with snowball? 

fox - shrugs. sure. I've got nothing to hide. I'm gonna get something from the snack bar. ill grab something for you too. he hands the lap top over to Tao and sands up walking across the room to a small area with snacks and coffee and stuff.
    mk....i guess i gotta put what it saaaaaaay so if this post took a while thats whyyyy
    reads: dear Emma, i appreciate the time you've spent to write this letter. i appreciate the fact that you payed 20 bucks to some dude to write it for me, 20 bucks that could be used to possibly save someone from starvation. just saying. and ya know if you really DID wright this on your own then i congratulate you for being so nice and sweet sounding. I'm not your boyfriend I'm your brother. unless you want to refer to me as you fucking sister since your actual "manly" bro is dead now cause of me. yeah sorry, you already know that. oh yeah wait one of the reason why i left. mom needs to understand that not everyone needs a mommy who only loves you because your gonna give her money when she no longer has a job because she hits it off with guys every night. ha, if she still does that, i don't even know since a real sister would have told me how you guys have changed and clearly you haven't. Now the fact that you could really be truthful and really want me back I'm gonna be honest here and tell you I'm sorry but i can't because I'm happy. I'm happy because i have a real family now. weird or not. yeah they sort of are freaks, but I'm a freak to, so i just love them more. there's this little boy  with a big brother who is always a little out of it. but he still notices me. even when he yells. and then he has this big brother who's really sweet, and yea i love him. he's changed my life and there's nothing you could ever to do to get me to leave him. i was in the slums for quite a while with yeah sorry all you guys's money and then he came. and now I'm not. so i am doing well. i am happy. I'm going to stay. 
    ~4 middle fingers from me and my sweetheart. well me, because he would never do such a thing, like i know you would. because he would never do a purposefully harmful thing to anyone physically or mentally unless he had to. unlike all of you. i don't deserve him, you don't have to write me back to tell me that so shut up.
    your xbro Andrew

oh my gosh I'm sorry you don't even have to read that idk i just rly wanted to do that, ugh its looong.

cleff - chuckles. come on I've already had the chance to look around. FOLLOW ME!
    strife - takes kendal's hand and follows him.vif you need nay help just tell me. says quietly to kendal.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:47 pm

aww

naveah- for saying you love me. im still not sure yet but ive never had anyone really love me before, unless you count family love and ... i dont know i just wanted to say thanks
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:48 pm

no omygoooood foxxy your so stinking sweet im glad you wrote that

tao- halfway through covered up his mouth with his hand since he was smiling to hard, especially likes how fox called him his sweetheart. feels tears in his eyes but quickly whips them away andrew you deserve me you deserve more then me, your perfect. when fox comes back looks up at him and smiles i love you. youre my family to, and i love you. 

kendal- im fine strife. smirks up at him and follows cleft
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:56 pm

zeppelin - smiles up at her. I'm glad your happy.

fox - laughs nervously and shifts from one foot to the other looking down at the ground. i'm uh not that good at grammar, sorry. 

cleff - after a few minutes of walking he starts to shiver. dammit its cold where the fudge is the pal--oh wait never mind here we are. cute little diner. came here with my imaginary girlfriend it was pretty fun.
    strife - thats depressing
    cleff- rolls his eyes. your depressing. opens the door and rubs his hands together ooh nice and toasty.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:03 pm

tao-andrew. says softly and laughs lightly. sit. 

kendal- awww it is adorable. smiles and they get seated. sits next to strife and cleff sits across from them. so, did you know, that. looks around lots of canadian girls are cute. cleff you should totally date one. but not an annoying one. cause then ill kill her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:08 am