WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17 - Page 12 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Post  Admin Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:14 am

maliha- nods yea, they do, so its important we get serena back, before neer goes crazy. again.]

kendal- smirks and pushes knee up and quickly pushes him down against the bed and straddles him, crosses her muscled arms, still is in shape and grins down at strife. you.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17 - Page 12 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:21 am

strife - me? and suddenly starts to laugh quietly, being genuinely happy, only seeming to be able to do that when kendal's around. smiles up at her thinking she's the most beautiful thing he'll ever see.

zero - thats a way to put it lightly. sighs leaning ack in seat her eyes trailing off to the side her stomach twisting as soon as she remembers how high they are and she quickly turns her attention back to the small cat in her lap.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:23 am

maliha- decides to keeps talking and says jokingly do you have any one you like zero?

kendal- yea you. leans down and kisses him passionatly then starts to plant kisses all over his face and neck, runs hands all along his body, has been missing him so much and just wants to stay in eternity with strife forever.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:29 am

strife - the smile stays on his face unable to wipe it off and he runs his hands through her hair. as he stretches his neck in pleasure.

zero - huh? looks over at maliha. like me? laughs but then her cheeks get all red. no. i don't think so.
    crispin - pants on fire.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:33 am

maliha- your so lying. 

kendal- kisses down his chest and then around his hip bones, sliding down his boxers a tiny bit. sits up and slips hands up his boxers around his inner thighs and smirks.

sorry gtg pooped
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:41 am

strife - his breath quickens, his eyes a little wide trying to keep himself from wriggling around.

zero - i dont lie!
    crispin - yea don't believe that. cats are geniuses.
    zero - i mean...no...yea no. I'm not lying.

aww okey bye bye
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:12 am

its gonna get a litttle graphic not really like at all

kendal- her hand slides around his more sensitive area and her other is placed on his thigh, slides down his boxers fully and giggles up at him while leaning over. hovers over him and places his hands on her bare hips doesnt feel so great now does it?

maliha- ok i believe you chuckles 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:18 am

strife - laughs. aw no it feels g-g-great. pulls her down by the shoulders a kisses her.

zero - smiles what about you?
    crispin - pft, me all the way.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:28 am

what the hell am i supposed to call this thing

kendal- smiles and kisses him back before moving over his um 'area' and thrusting her pelvis down onto, so he enters her. 

maliha- yea no, i dont do the liking thing. snorts at crispen 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:02 pm

Crispin - (snorts) (jerk)
    Zero - do you have any family?

Lol idk dude
    Strife - (eyes Go wide and a strangled noise comes from his mouth along with a groan as she does, gripping the bed sheets in his fists)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:09 pm

maliha- probably, dont no where though. do you?

kendal- laughs, a wide smile on her face and hands rest on his hips, adjusts hips, doing it again. what strife? you dont like it?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:43 pm

Strife - (gulps blushing) I never said that.

Zero - ( shrugs) most likely out getting drunk. Who knows
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:55 pm

kendal- good. breath is short as she grips onto his hips, doing it over and over again while closing her eyes and biting lip, trying to hold in moans

maliha- at least you have a better family now

hem hem, also im gonna go over what she looks lke again when neer sees her
    serena- is so thin that she barely stand. has large cuts and bruises everywhere, her short hair dirty and disgusting. her skin is covered in dirt and blood, blood is stained along her mouth and face, and pretty much everywhere else. and has dark circles under her eyes from lack of sleep and her throat is so dry she cant talk. her wrists are so thin that the chains around them are almost able to slip off. her green eyes are wide and they dont blink for minutes, her face is thin and cat like can barely move from injuries from torture and more. back has a to of scars from whipping and so do her feet and hands. around her neck is a chain and is lying against a wall in her cell, barely even looks like herself 

becka- knocks on thomas door
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:26 pm

Strife - (wants to go harder but his head starts to hurt sweat beading down his face biting back the moans but they come through anyway.)

Zero - yup i sure do (smiles) if i met my dad again id thank him. Because if he had been a nice man i wouldnt have left and if i didnt leave i would never have met all of you .
    Crispin - (...wish everyone had your positivity)

Thomas - (is sighing a bunch of work for newly recruited soldiers.) come in.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:38 pm

kendal- a choked moan comes out of her mouth while she tries to hold it in. her fingernails dig into his skin making marks as she keeps moving harder and harder.

maliha- crispen says he wished everyone had your personality. 

becka- comes in looking a little ticked. none of the tests are working, and ive asked all the questions i have. were going to kill her, any last questions?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:47 pm

thomas - shakes his head. i don't want to see that thing again. just kill her, before she kills herself. 

strife - gasps and he can feel his whole body pumping with blood, and he sits up suddenly, his body still pressed to hers and he slams her against the bed his body coming down on her hard, over and over  and he leans down to kiss her as he does it his mind spinning, telling him he needs to stop but he doesn't.

crispin - personality and positivity are two different things.
    zero - awww. your so adorable. rubs his nose laughing. 
    crispin - ok stop rubbing my noes dude. sneezes and zero giggles.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:56 pm

i wrote positivity ... must have auto corrected whatever

kendal- moans loudly into his mouth and hands reach into his hair gripping onto it tightly and matching his thrusts with her hips, moving them upwards at the same time. has to clamp her jaws shut to hold back more moans. mumbles strifes name as breathing gets heavier.

maliha- crispen doesnt like when you touch his noise.

becka- gladly. walks out and sends a thought for dread to come
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:04 pm

dread - is instantly materializing beside her with a skill grin. how're you gonna do it? slowly? poison? decapitation? limb by limb? OHH BLOOD LOSS? can i kill her? i wanna chop off all her fingers. then her toes. then her thighs then--starts cracking up.

oh ok whatevers
    zero - rolls her eyes and pokes his nose again but doesn't do it another time focusing on his soft ears. another hour eventually goes by and the pilot announces they're preparing to descend 3 miles from the base. 

strife - groans into her mouth but it comes out as a strangled cry and his vision goes cloudy but he doesn't stop, not wanting to.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:19 pm

afk dinner

becka- smiles slowly you can kill her, do it whatever way you want, im letting you use your imagination here. go wild.

maliha- looks out the window and grins rubbing her hands together so, we all know the plane?

kendal-s-strife. mouth is pressed against his neck and cries out loudly, her back arching 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:44 pm

strife - his body trembles and his hands search for her arms, and grasp them tightly unable to see dots dancing across his vision. k-kendal.

zero - her legs start to shake as they descend her mind picturing the helicopter turning one way to much, or flipping forward, or down falling nose first after hitting something.crispin is told to transform back and buckle in and he obeys doing so and they dip down and zero's hand flies to maliha's arm gripping it tightly, closing her eyes.

Dread - hmm. a slow smirk creeps over his face. you trust me with a such responsibility milady?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:58 pm

kendal- lets out a shuddery moan and wraps arms around him tightly shifting once more, digger him deeper and then closes eyes as a strangled cry comes out of her. then breathing steadies and draws away from, pulling out from under him and curling up next to him, holding onto strife tightly. i love you.

maliha- flinches, not used to people who arent crispen touching her but relaxes and puts her hand over zeros, steadying it.

becka- you have not given me a reason not to.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:07 pm

strife - starts to catch his breath his vision clearing, his head starting to stop its spinning and he wraps his arms around her encasing her. i love you too kendal.

crispin - can feel maliha's discomfort but is happy how she's handling it. he watches as they drop down, watching the tall trees get closer his face studying the sky and trees with interest. as they get closer to the ground, he instantly turns into a large vibrant blue bird and shoots out the side and zero yelps in surprise.
    zero - eyes widen. oh my god what the hell is he doing? is he gonna die? why did he do that?
    crispin - the helicopter lowers faster than him and he circles before shooting beside it flying in circles loving the freedom.

dread - your right. smiles as they approach her cell and it scans his hand and opens the iron door and he steps inside, as it closes behind him. good morning. or is it evening?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:11 pm

kendal-doesnt say anything, enjoying his warmth and eventually drifts to sleep, clutching onto him tightly

maliha- he'll be ok, notices her expression and smiles trying to comfort her

serena- lifts her head up slowly, her eyes are rimmed with blood and blood drips down her forehead, stares up at him with no expression at all, doesnt even blink. since she cant speak, she only smiles, her teeth stained with blood
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:24 pm

dread - sits down in front of her with a sly smirk. you know i was going to let you record something. for your boyfriend before you die. little message? but yeah know i guess you can't speak can you?

strife - drifts off smiling.

the helicopter lands within the next minute in a large clearing with a small pond and no trees.

zero -  gets out of the helicopter as quick as she can leaping down onto the grass shaking out her limbs letting herself slowly calm down. dreads the ride back but she knows if they get serena and she's in critical condition they're going to have to go by air. looks up at the sky for crisping as the soldier unloads their two bags, since crispin didnt pack anything, only what was on him.
    crispin - spirals above the plane searching for YES portals but doesn't see them and slowly lowers.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:26 pm

maliha- looks up at crispen after she jumps out of the copter and thanks the soldiers.  anything?

serena- the word boyfriend makes her eyes widen boyfriend? in her own mind the words seem to echo what boyfriend? can see need smiling, laughing, anger, sad. but blinks and its gone. opens her mouth trying to spek but her words are raspy and it hurts her throat. 

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:11 pm