WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17 - Page 26 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:30 pm

neer - tenses up a bit. not here. and they're not coming here.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17 - Page 26 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Post  Admin Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:32 pm

serena- yes they are. says quietly and hands shake but one reaches out to touch him, waiting for his hand to meet hers theyre coming for you, i remember, she told me, she...looks along her arms for the message her aunt left her, the memory clearly etched in her brain and sees it and stops breathing. theyre coming for you.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:13 pm

Neer - (his jaw clenches and he takes her hand fiving her a fake reasurring smile) they can try but were pretty damn secure here plus they wouldnt stand a chance
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:26 pm

serena- clutches his hand tightly and stares at him neer listen to me, you need to stay away, you need to stop caring about me or you need to leave. you need to go so they cant find you, i dont want them to hurt you, you need to hide.

afk dinner
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:33 pm

Neer. - (shakes his head) thats not gonna happen serena im not leaving you again ok? You and me apart ...(lets out a breath) it doesnt work .
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:32 pm

serena- but, theyll come after you, what if they do the same thing they did to me- freezes and her mind hallucinates so it seems like dread stands behind neer no! nO LOOK BEHIND YOU!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:40 pm

Neer -  (his head whips around but no ones there and he turns back lookin calm) no onesthere serena, your minds playing tricks on you, all of thats over
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:53 pm

serena- no ones. stills sees dread there, sees him smile evilly and stand over there noones there repeats a little more determined and dreads form flickers no one is there. says to mostly herself and the fake dread seems to frown, she digs her finger nails in neers hand, making sure that neer is there and then stares at dread with anger in her eyes no ones there, your right.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:57 pm

neer - doesnt even flinch, this is what they wanted to happen. you can't let them get their way right?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:59 pm

serena- thats..head starts to hurt and grip loosens on his hand neer whispers his name and eyes blink rapidly. my head.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:12 pm

neer - eyes widen. y-yea i got it. there's a metal pad on the wall next to the bed and he presses it and it lights up.
    nurse voice- yes?
    neer - we need some help in here.
    nurse - clicks off and within seconds theres a nurse coming in the room.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:18 pm

serena- what...what, who are these people. glares at neer in betrayal who are these people! when the nurse tries to touch her quickly lurches toward her and sinks teeth into her hand, biting her like an animal
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:28 pm

nurse - yelps and jumps back yanking her hand away her eyes wide as other nurses come in to assist her.
    neer - no serena! reaches his hand out grabbing her by the hospital gown, they're trying to help you!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:37 pm

serena- like your trying to help me? by betraying me and letting- grabs one of nurses by the neck and starts to strangle her and then glances back at neer, a vicious look in her eyes these people touch me! i thought i could trust you! throws the nurse off of her and hits neers hand off f her
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:42 pm

neer - you can! his vice cracks and he doest know how to get her to trust him his hands shaking. 
    nurse - is staying back in the corner her eyes wide. as other try to push her back down. how can she be so strong in a such a weak state? a guy nurse comes in and grabs her by the shoulders forcing her down onto the bed and hard.
    neer - eyes widen and he jumps up. don't handle her like that!
    man - stay out of it boy.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:47 pm

serena- flash backs of the rape come into her mind, feels like the same thing is happening, being forced to do something by someone stronger. snarls and lets out a loud battle cry before  twisting in the guys grip and jams her knee into his chest. elbows him in the face and uses all the strength in her legs to hurl him off of her, screams in anger and slams fist into the guys face, again and again, not being as weak as before and doesnt look like serena anymore at all.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:04 pm

neer - eyes widen and he can't stand to watch any longer and he lurches forward onto the bed grabbing her shoulders and pushing her back down his one knee across her chest but knows he's at a disadvantage with one leg and struggles to hold her but his grip is like iron and he doesn't move. nurses shout at him but he ignores them. serena stop! he can feel tears welling up in his eyes scared of what she might end up bringing down on herself.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:07 pm

guesss what i posted

serena- struggles against him, screaming curses and insults and tries to mvoe but her body seems to get weaker and weaker starts to cry please..please stop, please dont. tears stream down her cheeks and her mind is trying to regain control, neer flashing from looking like neer to looking like one of the men who raped her
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:12 pm

neer - his heart wrenches as she cries and he loosens his grip laying off her and the nurses in the room back off. ok. ok serena. no ones going to do that to you. 

oh snap no u didnt
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:17 pm

oh yes i did

serena- breathes heavily and arms cross over her chest like she is protecting herself, her vision changes so she is back in the hospital not in the strange building with the men but still feels dirty all over and cries more feeling completely helpless and broken. help...please help me. has no idea who she is talking to since she barely even knows whos in the room, all she knows is that she needs to get better and all she wants to do is sleep forever and be safe, the only time she feels completely safe is with neer but now it doesnt even feel like that
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:25 pm

neer - he slides off the bed balancing on the side his hands stabilizing him and nods to the nurses and they stare at him dumbfounded before leaving. turns back to serena when they're all gone is wants to reach out and say something or pull her into his arms but he's afraid it'll just make her feel worse so he finally crashes back down into the wheelchair and  grasps her hand without saying anything. doesn't even know why he's crying but the tears drip down his face.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:33 pm

serena- holds onto his hand tightly and covers mouth with her other hand, trying to stop crying but more tears keep coming out im sorry.chokes out after a while i need to be stronger
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:39 pm

neer - speaks quietly. you have all the time in the world. after what you've been through. don't worry about it serena.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:42 pm

serena- nods and pulls on his hand wanting him to come closer
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:48 pm

neer - complies by leaning over the bed a little his other elbow rest on it, and after a moment he reaches out and fixes her thats sticking every which way smoothing it out. i love you. said barely audible

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:54 am