WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17 - Page 13 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:37 pm

crispin - nope. flutters down over maliha landing on her shoulder. but we're pretty close. a few miles but close, so i'd think they'd have people...watching ya know? i guess their security up front is just too good for them to think they need to...
    zero - doesn't even have time to thank the pilot and the soldier because they're already taking off wanting tog et out of there as soon as possible. walks around recovered already, the clearing shouldering her backpack. pretty place. to bad it has a giant evil lair close to it. grins. you guys ready?

dread - nods to her as if she had some disability and couldn't =understand. yeeees. boy-friend. b-o-y-f-r-i-e-n-d. boyfriend. neer cotter. lover. dead meat. laughs at his stupid joke. but so are you.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17 - Page 13 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Post  Admin Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:44 pm

serena- his name sends a jolt down her spine and eyes widen in pain and remembrance n-neer. her voice doesnt even sound like her actual voice and blinks, trying to remain calm neer? neer...can almost feel neer touching her skin and kissing her and then throws herself back to reality neer ... dead meat?

maliha- sure, so are plan is to find look a likes? break in, which has to be soon, i sense they wont want serena to live this long, break her out, run away, get a copter, leave?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:53 pm

Zero - (nods) pretty much (she starts off into the firest remembering where the base was but makes a slight curve as they walks so that they wont confront i head on, he footsteps are deadly silent unsure if theres any traps around)

Dread - ah yes. After we kill you were gonna kill him (snorts and rolls his eyes) well tommy will i could care less but i guess them youtwo get to see eachother in hell eh? Something to look fkrward to? (Smiles warmly)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:58 pm

nvm back
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:02 pm

serena- actually snorts with laughter and raises her eyebrows getting a demented look on her face thinking hell? you believe in that shit? pathetic. 

maliha- none of it seems trapped and they walk around the side of the base, walking in silence blah ba blah 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:00 pm

ah sry got caught up coin this thing

sip skip for these peeps
    zero - she can hear the talk of guards at a large gate of the base, they go around to to side where a few other smaller gates are with guards coming in and out, and crouches behind the picket fence thats keeping them out with electric wires at the top. the drone of tanks, and vans moving in and out make it easy to talk normally without being heard. now we wait, and pick a person grins. she hands both crispin and maliha earpieces. here. since we'll most likely be going in at different times, we'll need to make sure where each other are. hopefully we can stay together for the most part, at least by the time me and crispin have to be your prisoners.
    now to think of it...how bout we get a hold of one soldier, knock him out and use his own walkie talkie to locate serena.

dread - grins. no i believe theres a place far worse.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:13 pm

maliha- good idea, crispen you are the least noticable, get the walky talkie. puts the ear piece in her ear and crouches down low next to zero spots on soldier that looks to be about her height and has the same length hair as hers found mine

lol they can read eachothers thoughts
    serena- of course you do, because you have to be different dont you? have to stand out and think weirdly, have to put yourself on a pedestal, but thats only because you want judgement dont you? judgement from your little leader. 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:23 pm

mmmmhmm
    dread - stays calm this time and shrugs and stands up setting up something in the corner of the room and presses record and smiles  sitting back down in front of her. i think ill hit around a bit for show before killing you. then when they come for your dead body i can shove this tape down your throat and when they cut you open they'll get to watch it. sounds pretty clever eh?

zero - i think its best to get them somewhere that isn't to noticeable. that doesn't seem to be a problem because there's already a few trucks and cars stationed outside the gates.
    crispin - listens and he turned into a smaller bird and flies over the fence.
    zero - takes out pliers from her backpack and starts cutting at the fence.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:29 pm

maliha- watching her intently, keeping an eye out for anyone that could see what they are doing. 

serena- it really does, i would never have thought of that, very very clever. but i think there is a flaw in your other wise perfect plan 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:34 pm

dread - his eyebrow twitches hating it when there's flaws in his plans. and what is that huh?

crispin - he easily singles out a man and he swats at his head looking for what touches him and crispin quickly swipes away his walkie talky disappearing wand the guy eventually gives up going back to his post. flies over the gates with the awlkie talkie dropping it at their feet.
    zero - good job crispin. immediately picks up the walkie-talkie pressing down on the button. building and cell number Watson, Serena, over. clicks it off and a buzz sounds on it and a voice tell them a building and the number after saying over and zero grins. idiots, they don't even bother to ask who's asking? they're too confident.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:41 pm

maliha- grins and once she's done cutting the fence slips through, and lets the girl who is the same height as her just see the top of her head so she wonders over, sneaks up behind her slamming gun ontop of her head knocking her out and taking off her uniform jacket 

serena- you wanted to send this video to neer correct? hoping it will drive him crazy or whatever, but your forgetting that i am not afraid to die, i dont give a shit about pain or death anymore, you can do whatever you want to me, ill just sit here smiling
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:54 pm

dread - snorts and raises an eyebrow. wow. wasn't expecting that. thought you cared about the boy. shrugs. alright. stands up pacing the room  slowly. isn't there anything? anything you want to say before you die? i mean come on your so boring. 

zero - watches maliha change keeping an eye out and sees a man start to come over behind the truck to see whats going on coming from behind maliha wide eyed. and right as he reaches for the gun, zero uses a good amount of strength to fling a knife across the concrete and hit him in the forehead, killing him instantly. presses the button on the earpiece. your gonna have to move that body somewhere it won't be found for a while.
    crispin - transforms into a human beside maliha like:i got it, and he picks up the body and shoves it under a truck very queasily in between machinery, and transforms into a bird again.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:07 am

maliha- hides the other girl in the truck and changes into her clothe quickly and puts on her cap taking her weapons. ill find prisoner outfits for you guys. 

serena- cant talk remember. suddenly feels a familiar pulse in her mind of a shifter but doesnt show it and smirks at him why dont you just kill me?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:10 am

dread - i think you choose not to talk because your WEAK. is suddenly right up in her face screaming at her and then starts laughing really hard. we broke you gooooood.

zero - thanks. and wait, does the girl you just um a key or card to swipe or something?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:26 am

maliha-yup. whips it out of the uniform. got one goes back into line of the soldiers and walks into the facility

serena- you did, congratulations, im happy your happy. but that doesnt matter. your pathetic and weak just like i am so ha. 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:51 am

zero - she spots a short Hispanic girl with short black hair standing with a gun switching shifts and grins. throws a rock over in her direction and she immediately straightens up walking over.
    crispin - flies above. do i have to get a uniform? can i like stay in your pocket or something?

dread - ingores the last part of her sentence.  your not happy you little liar.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:55 am

serena- how would you know? the only happy youve ever felt is your twisted little perverted happy. youve never felt real happiness. im going to die. im happy. 

maliha- fine in my pocket then 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:11 am

dread - he can't figure out what she means so he pushes inside her head but all he sees is a big mess of nothing and smashed memories and pulls out. yeah there's nothing left in you. your not gonna be any fun killing. heeeeey how bout we plan out a death to make it at least a little fun?

crispin - yay thank you. he flies right after her transforming into a mouse and crawling up her pant leg and into her jacket pocket. jeez its stuffy dude.
    zero - she quickly lures the girl over, knocks her own, steels the card and hides th ebody behind the fence, walking quickly after maliha. muttering. boo ya.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:21 am

maliha- alright lets do this quick and quietly, remember blend in.

serena- just stares at him do whatever you want 

gtg
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:53 pm

zero - got it. corrects her movements making them stiff and straight, holding her head high getting another inch in height. do you have nay idea which way the building is?
    crispin - i can't see nothing.

Dread - reaches sour and flicks her face. oh i will.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:02 pm

maliha- what if.... what if we called a fire drill? that way they evacuate all the prisoners, we grab serena and no one will even notice. 

serena- good
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:20 pm

zero - hey good idea. grins but wipes it off quickly as a soldier looks at her as she passes.
    crispin - crawls out of malihas pocket and turns into a small spider climbing up the wall but an alarm trigger and at the last second turns into a human puling it down but in a flash is a mouse again crawling back toward maliha hoping no one saw, crawling up her leg. the alarm blares and soldiers start looking around in confusion before all heading towards the doors.
    dread - stands up and kicks serena annoyed. what the hell?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:24 pm

the cell doors of the prisoners let out and the prisoners run down the hall. 
    becka- runs into serenas room dread! organize and control these prisoners, now!
    serena- almost groans but nothing comes out and lays down not moving at all, glaring up at becka
    maliha- nice. pretends to help but in reality i just running to were she knows serenas room is
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:11 pm

zero - a zero runs into zero and yells her to go the other way and she just nods and he keeps going, but she keeps following maliha. and a door catches her eye with the cell letters AA on it. there! points and leads in front of maliha pushing through the door going down a few flights of stairs.

dread - is about to growl but doesn't and nods reluctantly to becka and leaves his body forming into about 7 different dreads and they all direct the prisoners with weapons pointed at their faces to keep them in line. a scrawny boy runs in the opposite direction and dread stabs him right in the back and he falls down, dead.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:27 pm

maliha- has been following her but then catches sight of dread and when he kills the innocent boy and a hard look appears on her face. bastard. is about to attack them but then turns and follows zero reluctantly

becka- you think i am a fool serena? hisses at her crouching down in front of her you feel them to, their here for you, your shifter friends, and one more, a child. smirks. but dont you worry my dear ... i wont let them die. oh no no no, i have a much greater plan, you will not die yet either, not yet, maybe. locks eyes with serena and twists a certain nerve in her brain with her mind and it triggers expoding pain
    serena- cries out and growls, her body going numb and unfeeling except for the pain
    becka- grabs her arm and whips out a knife and starts to carve words into it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:37 am