WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17 - Page 11 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:06 pm

strife - smirks gazing at her as if she was an angel herself ignoring her question. god, your so sexy.

zero - runs down to the elevator. waiting for it to come up.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17 - Page 11 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Post  Admin Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:10 pm

maliha- is standing outside the building with crispen, waiting for zero

kendal- i am arent i? smiles and kisses him softly just wanting to drive him crazy then moves away
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:46 pm

strife -  at first he stares at her in disbelief and then a small mischievous smirk creeps over his lips. a huh. turns around and he quickly washes, his hair, and himself wanting to get out of the shower.

zero - oh hey. did you guys already ask?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:49 pm

pretend they did

maliha- yea we have a copter that can fly us in. that ok?

kendal- turns off shower after washing up and then steps out, grabbing towel and wrapping it around self
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:56 pm

strife - dries himself off, rubbing the towel through his hair vigorously so its not dripping but still wet, and wraps the towel around his waist walking out into the room and shutting the particle opened door, and locks it. he slips a pair of boxers on and thats it and walks over to kendal twisting a piece of her wet hair around his finger.

zero - gulps. yeah. can't w-wait.
    crispin - they're waiting for us right--oh wait never mind you can't hear me. 
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:00 pm

maliha- crispen zero is afraid of flying, let her sit in the middle away from the window. nods ok lets go, their waiting

so do ketrife have their own room?

kendal-is in the room as well, the towel around around her chest but just barely reaches past her thighs and doesnt have any of her stuff with her so looks apologetically at strife all of my clothes blew up ... can i borrow yours?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:08 pm

strife - smiles innocently down at her. no.

crispin - got it. they walk to the helipad one of the soldiers standing at the side to help them, the pilot and co-pilot already seated. hops up first moving across to sit on the edge.
    zero - her face turns white, staring up at the blades of the helicopter wondering how on earth those things could possibly lift something by simply spinning.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:10 pm

maliha- you can go in the middle. smiles a bit at her hoping that it will be ok

kendal- fine ill just go naked. tkaes off the towel and sets it down, runs hands through her wet hair then ruffles it with the towel trying to get it dry. night. smirks and pulls off the covers, sliding under them 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:22 pm

strife - jaw drops, since that wasn't what he had wanted to happen. n-n-n-n-n-n-n-no this time didnt stutter on accident. no no no. you get back here right now.

zero - nods and starts pulling herself up when the soldier lifts her a bit helping her and she angrily gets up brushing herself off not wanting his helps and sits in the middle after putting her back in a compartment. focuses on her breathing trying to keep it steady.

oh and to your question...yea i guess they sort of claimed it just now.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:26 pm

kendal- nope. grabs the covers rolling around on the bed so they swarm around her like a cocoon. this is much more comfy. 

maliha- sits next to her and hopes that talking with get her to be less nervous so have you ever done anything like this before? sends a though to neer also we're leaving now.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:34 pm

neer - his expressions doesn't change. good.....thanks maliha....and I'm sorry about before.

zero - clicks the heels of her boots together, um....yeah. i mean no. no not like this. i mean i have like helped infiltrate a YES prison before...maybe two. the men start up the helicopter and the blades start to spin moving faster and faster.

strife - growls sounding genuinely angry but he's not. stalks over to the bed and rips the covers off of her. how dare you say that.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:41 pm

kendal- squeaks and covers up chest and crosses legs together trying not to giggle how dare i?

maliha- its fine, we'll get her back, dont worry about it. smiles at zero nervous?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:47 pm

zero - no. snaps back. I'm not nervous at---eyes widen as they start lifting off her eyes darting from side to side more freaked out that there aren't any doors. sinks back into the seat starting to shake a little.

strife - narrows his eyes at down at her and he closes his hands around her wrist forcing them off of her and pinning them firmly out to the side, straddling her with his knees. comfortable yet? smirks.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:51 pm

kendal- her face is red and smiles nervously. your mean. wriggles under him trying to get out of his hold

maliha- doesnt say anything, not wanting to emabaress her but is awful with people she doesnt know well so just smiles awkwardly at her but then turns away
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:17 am

zero - runs her fingers over the safety straps over her shoulders and lap and keeps pulling on them making sure its secure.
    soldier sitting behind them - are you ok miss?
    zero - laughs half earthly. huh? oh y-yea. thanks. forces herself to stop fiddling with the straps clenching her jaw as they rise above the ground shutting her eyes not wanting to see any of it. doesn't mind heights, just hates things that can fly, because she doesn't trust them one bit.
    crispin - looks over at zero and maliha and then he morphs into a cat and the soldier behind them jumps but doesn't do anything since he already know's they're shifters. jumps over onto zero's lap as a soft Russian blue cat and meows up at her.
    zero - peeks one eye open jumping in surprise a little and then smile petting his head. 

strife - im not mean. your just soft. smirks letting himself sit down on her hips so she can't move and reaches his hand down dragging his finger from her throat down to below her belly button.

sry had to take a showerrrrr
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:19 am

maliha- smiles down at crispen and nods good thinking

kendal-shivers as he touches her and arches back, whimpering softly while doing so. striiife. writhes under him
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:29 am

strife - traces circles at the bottom of her torso dragging his nail against her skin. oh? you say something?  was it about me being mean? his hands move further down and glide along her sensitive spots. my gosh strife your such a slut.

crispin - purrs, though you can't actually hear them because of the loud helicopter, and rubs his head against her hands padding up her leg and setting on her lap against her tummy curling up in a little ball.
    zero - awww, now i really wanna' cat. looks over at maliha smiling. how do you not crumble like every time he does this. does he always do this?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:35 am

stripper strife 

kendal- breath quickens and looks at him, her eyes wide. yea your mean, your really mean. the more he touches her the more she whimpers

maliha- all the time, but ive grown used to it, so its not cute anymore. sticks her tongue out at crispen
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:43 am

crispin - jerk.
    zero - laughs lightly scratching his ears her heart rate slowly steadying out. when did you guys first meet each other?

strife - now your begging. mutters and he leans kissing her neck, and his fingers find their way around her and slide inside her and he bites slightly down into her skin.
    lets just pretend these people rly are safe and they do put stuff on beforehand you just don't know it.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:46 am

maliha-hmmm, time is sort of weird, years ago, before we joined neer and serena.

obviously
    kendal- bites inside of her cheek holding back a moan and shifts her hips up, digging his fingers inside her more
    that got graphicish 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:53 am

you didnt stop it. your guilty to.
    strife - sighs loving the sound her moan and he pulls his hands away just to annoy her and smirks down at her. you dirty little girl. 

crispin - nuzzles his head against zero's belly.
    zero - now absolutely loves cats. smiles. oh. i didnt know that. i thought it all started with neer to be honest.
    crispin - uh nope.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:56 am

maliha-shakes head no. i know that serena and neer met and they were a group for a while then they met us, but i have no idea how they met

im not complaining
    kendal-whos fault is that? smirks right back and whines softly trying to wriggle out from under him
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:00 am

strife - grins. gosh kendal am i that awful you want to get away from me? you make me feel bad. frowns sadly.
    xD

crispin - now to think of it neer probably doesn't even remember how he and serena met if it was that long ago, since was so ...crorupted.
    zero - stares at cirpsin and can tell the way his eyes on maliha he's saying something.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:04 am

kendal- not away, on top. whines more and slips hand out of his grip and uses it to try and get out

maliha- crispen says that neer probably doesnt even remember how they met if it was that long ago, its very corrupted now
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:11 am

zero  huh. knits eyebrows together thinking. does he and serena...do they like..love each other?
    crispin - lays his head down on his paws.

strife - on top of where?  says jokingly as he looks up at the ceiling loosening his grip letting a bit of weight off of her. over the past couple weeks he's been training, hard. and now the old muscles are starting to come back.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:29 am