WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13 - Page 12 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:42 pm

fox - eyes widen and gets up and grabs taos arm and sits him on the bed in front of the tv and places his tank down. tao. looks him in the eyes. tonight, is the night, that your heart shall be completed. because your going to play some video games. turns and kneels down beside leo as they debate which game would be the best for tao to play first.
    leo - black ops!
    fox - yea right, there's no way im letting that piece of crap be his first game.
    leo - its not crap! hugs the case to his chest.
    fox - what i mean is there's better games out there. they go on arguing for a while longer about different games. they finally decide and fox stands up with a game in his hands and shows it to tao. this my sweet. is supersmash bros. now i could go on and on forever on how much i wish they had the orginal here--
    leo - game snob.
    fox - shushes him. BUT since i have been narrowed to this small selection. we're going to be playing super smash bros on the wii.

strife - your right, we didnt. smiles and pulls her in, with her back against his chest and they sit up against the headboard of the bed

umumumumumumumum how bout until the new york ppls leave (that had been doing the tests) they stay hidden off the base in the city making money by doing jobs for people with typical obductions, roberries, helping people with small and big problems, trying to make up for the bad things they've done...and then once those peeps leave they can come back and the general will be like oh my its you two, or something and they could um be given an important mission with maybeeee a couple other new peeeps to prove themselvvvves?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13 - Page 12 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13

Post  Admin Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:48 pm

Tao- (watches them looking a bit scared) uh .. Ok we can play whatever game you want
    Sam- (grins) you guys are scaring Tao
    Tao- how do you play? Wait how do young how to play? (looks at Leo)
    Katann- (snickers when fox says his first game) god you guys talk about this kind of weirdly

Kendal-(smiles and watches intently)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:05 pm

fox - head whips towards katann. weird how?
    leo - ignore him.  he's making fun of our nerdy ness
    fox - roger that. hops onto the bed beside tao feeling all energetic now and plops a wii controller into his hands. talks as he goes through the options and such. ok so first: the objective of this game is to beat up all the other players. then moves closer to tao and takes tao's hands in his showing him how to use the controls and such and telling him what they all do.
    leo - goes over to sit beside katann watching them. funny how this is gonna be a memory they look back on.

strife - what the hell is that.says as one of the evil cloaked nor living now dead thingys on a horse appears.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:13 pm

Tao- uhm ok ... Why do I want to beat up the other characters though? Are they bad?
    Katann- (grins) I hope they stay together that long
    Sam- (laughs at Tao)

Kendal- shhh shhh you'll see. (grab his arm suddenly excited)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:18 pm

strife - whines. i hate surprises.

fox - no no no, well yes actually. i guess. the other character is going to be played by me. since im going to be playing with you. you want to beat my character up and try to kill them enough all their lives are gone because then you win. its a pretty simple game.
    leo - snorts. true.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:29 pm

Tao- but I don't want to kill you. (looks confused) why would I do that?
    Katann- I hope so, because if they don't ... That would be awkward.
    Sam- oh my god Tao its just a game
    Tao- you gush don't treat it like just a game.

Kendal- just shhhhh your annoying.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:32 pm

strife - whispers. do they ever talk?

fox - sighs. ok. how bout me and sam demonstrate and then i guarantee you'll get what your supposed to do ok?
    leo - man that would be....laughs. now i dont know if i ever wanna date. thanks katann.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:40 pm

Sam- ill let fox beat me so you can see how to do the moves and kill them and stuff
    Tao- no .. I can do it (snags the remote out of his hand) I think I get if
    Sam- feisty
    Katann- (smiles)

Kendal - ya but not till the last movie .. I think. It's been a while
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:43 pm

fox - chuckles. alright pick your character.
    leo - peach is the best be her.
    fox - leo's lying shes an annoying brat.
    fox - i shall be Link!

strife - oooh kendal doesnt remember
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:48 pm

Kendal- no I don't I havent seen this movie is like 6 years ok

Tao- who should I be. (sees pikachu) that's the Pokemon you have a sweatshirt of!
    Sam- wow Tao good job
    Tao- should I be that? I don't know what any of this things are
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:54 pm

fox - yes be pikachu!  smiles widely like a little kid all of the recent events forgotten about. she's got sick electric moves. and the more combinations you use, the cooler stuff every character can do. 
    leo - i thought pikachu was a boy.
    fox - nope girl. i think anyway. i mean what kinda boy has adorable blushies like that! ok moving on. presses start and he picks a random course and both their characters appear, pikachu and link.
    leo - get him tao!

strife - shame on you
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:59 pm

Kendal- shame on me? You've never even see this movie! Or star trek! PRobably not even star wars! Shame on you strife cotter. Shame. On. You.

Tao- (blushes nervously and really has no idea what he's doing.) uhm how do ... Move again, oh wait nevermind I got it
    Sam- go Tao beat him up!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:08 pm

fox - just has Link run back and forth and jump over pikachu laughs. you cant get me!
    leo - use thunderbolt! down and B!

strife - watching star wars wasnt quite on thomas's list of things to do. says casually.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:11 pm

Afk

Tao- (tries to do what he said but ends up running into a wall ) well that doesn't look like a thunderbolt
    Sam- don't worry tao you'll get it

Kendal- well it should have been
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:23 pm

strife - i think i would have much rather preferred we watch star wars and star trek or this then the things he decided to do for father and son time. says flatly refusing to let his mind think of those days.

fox - presses a series of buttons and his hook shot grabs pikachu and pulls him to link and holds him there not releasing the botton to send him flying. tao! we're indirectly hugging!
    leo - oh my god.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:37 pm

tao- frowns i suck at this! presses a bunch of random buttons
    sam- no no tao your a pro

kendal- looks at him sadly and kisses his temple well now we can watch al lof these great movies/shows in girlfriend boyfriend time!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:41 pm

fox - ah! you hit me! laughs. see? its not complicated. at least these game. cause it doesnt matter what you press! voice gets louder as he moves around in his seat as link moves around doing stuff.
    leo - hey dude, your not in the game. this isnt tron.
    fox - damn i wish that was real.

strife - smiles. i like girlfriend boyfriend time.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:46 pm

kendal- i like girlfriend boyfriend time too smiles and then turns attention back on the screen

tao- tron? i dont even want to know. makes pikachu run at link and try to push him off a ledge
    sam- great battle strategy
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:49 pm

fox - jumps up watching pikachu fall off the ledge. sorry tao. you just died. perhaps if you distracted me somehow i wouldnt have seen that coming. oh! theres your character at the top! you came back to life. grins. now you have 2 lives left and i still have 3.
    leo - dont let him beat you tao! you can use the advantage of sitting right next to him too! starts laughing. push him over! 

watching watching
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:58 pm

i have no idea what to do with them so ... watch that movie guys

tao- slaps the control out of his hand and pushes link of the ledge yay!
    sam- bad sportsmanship tay.
    tao- shhhhh..
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:07 pm

Fox - nooooo! 
    Leo - yaay!
    Fox - (goes after his controller picking it back up) you wanna play dirty!? Two can play that game. Ha! Im back. Now we both have two lives. (Jabs his fingers into taos sides)

Afk dinner
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:09 pm

tao- squeaks and kicks his shin. pikachu zaps link
    sam- go tao go!

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:26 pm

Fox - (yelps and throws a bomb at him) how dare you! 
    Leo - tao! Tao!
    Fox - taos got himself a cheerleader!
    Leo - t-a-o tacos are original!
    Fox - stupidest abbrviations ever
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:32 pm

tao- oh well excuuuuse me. hey! dont throw a bomb at me! waves remote round widly as he makes pikachu keep kicking link says in between kicks. at least my name isnt an animal.
    sam- go tao!
    katann- i think we all want tao to win

i ordered it!

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:43 pm

Fox - (snarls) link and linx are two very different things. (Swings sword around at pikachu sending him flying off the course) ha! Ha! (Stands up and dances in a circle)
    Leo - he still has another life!
    Fox - what? Aw poop you tao (turns back tkwards tv standing in front of it.) die!

Yay! Send in th measurments ???

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:42 pm