WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13 - Page 26 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13

Post  Legolas Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:39 pm

strife - eye twitches. no...ish
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13 - Page 26 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13

Post  Admin Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:47 pm

Kendal- (takes hand away and looks down) I'm sorry.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:50 pm

strife - a small smile curls onto his lips. we were both faking it.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:57 pm

Kendal- I despise you. (smiles and takes his hand again looks around for ally) I want my food. (then looks back at strife) that was pretty cool of you to do though, usually it's the girl using her hotness to get people to do what she wants.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:04 pm

strife - well. does a hair flip, though it doesnt really work since his hair is now short. you'd be surprised how easy it is for a guy to get his way.
    waitress girl - comes over with pretty plate with a large slice of vanilla cheescake with vanilla ice cream with it. l-look what i g-got. smiles widely.
    strife - smiles at her. i appreciate it.
    waitress girl - nods and walks away quickly. 

this is what we end up doing when we're waiting for iggy.
    at least i am 
    describing the freaking desert
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:10 pm

THE. DESERT. IS. IMPORTANT!
    Oh my god but what are we doing
    Hey ketrife is adorable shut up

Kendal- (actually feels a bit jealous and wants her to coem over so she can trip her) looks delicious (whips out another fork)
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:15 pm

Hi wow ok hey, that was weird. I have been on but I was reading and they are adorable

Naveah- (wakes up under the covers on the other side of zeppelin facing away from him.) shoot! (springs up and puts on clothes and shakes zeppelin) you have to go!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:18 pm

ye you know you loved hearing bout that ice cream clown 

zeppelin - keeps eyes closed and pulls the covers over his head curling up in the sheets. 5 more minutes.

strife - smiles at kendal and takes out another spoon. ha. this is how the skilled people do it. uses the SPOON.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:24 pm

Kendal- oh crap, yea spoon (drops the fork and picks up spoon) Since you the hot guy who got me this delicious desert you get first bite.

iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:26 pm

Naveah- (frowns and shakes him.) zeppelin (rips the covers down so they expose his chest and strokes his cheek) come on zep wake up
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:32 pm

zeppelin - groans and sits up groggily his one eye blinking. why arent you naked...reaches forward pulling her down with him and closing his eyes again super tired.
    cleff - wakes up and quickly gets showered and dressed. 
    decimus - hey where'es zep.
    cleff - oh. probably in the lobby eating or something. fine with me.
    decimus - mumbles and gets ready yea im sure thats where he is.

strife - oh? well alright then. thank you. smiles and pops the food into his mouth and eyes get droopy. yea know im pretty big on chocolate, but this is....wow.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:38 pm

Kendal- (eyes widen) see vanilla is amazing too (takes a bite and sighs) perfection

Bro- (already up and ready)
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:44 pm

Naveah- zeppelin! (hisses and leans ver him and face feels hot. Pulls self back up) s-stop you have to go!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:49 pm

zeppelin - curses to himself absolutely hating having to keep this a secret. finally swings his feet over the bed. can i at least take a shower?

strife - smiles and watches her.

cleff - leaves their room and knocks on bri's hey bri you up?
    decimus - stays a little behind with cleff and walks a little closer to naveah's room door.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:55 pm

Bri-Yea im up (opens door) hey

Kendal- (takes another bite and closes eyes)
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:57 pm

Naveah- (looks him up and down and eyes widen? Keeps them focused on his face and chokes out) n-no.

Very sneaky Decimus very sneaky
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:00 pm

zeppelin - grins in a loopy way. you can come with me?
    decimus - can hear talking and creeps closer.
    cleff - sleep ok? looks at her still concerned.

strife - within minutes the desert is gone and he stares at the plate waiting for more to appear.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:06 pm

Kendal- well now I'm depressed.

Bri- yea ... I'm ok. You?
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:07 pm

Naveah- no I said no you need to go now! (it sounds like she's very angry but is actually holding back a smile)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:16 pm

cleff - good. smiles warmly. im glad to hear that. got your stuff?
    zeppelin - eye widens. ok, ok. jeez i didnt think a women could even be this angry after someone like me spends a night. speaks half to himself pulling on clothes and opening the door and squeals like a little girl when he sees decimus right there.
    decimus - eyes widen and clenches fists and growls. i knew it.
    zeppelin - whoops, lost my way. hey decy pats him on the shoulder and slips into hallway walking towards bri and cleff a few doors down. morning.

strife - aw dont be depressed my love. lifts her hand and kisses the top of it. our night has only just began.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:21 pm

Naveah- (eyes widen and steps back further even though Decimus can't see him. Sprints back into bathroom and shuts door and locks it. Sits on the ground and breathes heavily)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:23 pm

Kendal- (actually giggles and face goes red) you really shouldn't say something like that to a girl when you have an accent like yours.

Bri- yea I'm ready (sees zeppelin and stiffens but relaxes ) good morning
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:30 pm

decimus - narrows his eyes and walks into the room shutting the door behind him and leaning against the wall opposite of the bathroom. naveah. i promise, now this is an actual promise, that i wont share what i just saw, if you tell me why.
    zeppelin - it is a good morning isnt it? 
    cleff - would normally find that a bit amusing but ignores it since its coming from zeppelin. lets pack up the car...where's decimus?

strife - smirks a tiny bit and then turns head to the wairess coming.
    waitress ally - w-well, this is already payed for so ill just clean this up. takes the plate and glasses. i h-hope you enjoyed yourselves.
    strife - smiles. very much. slaps a twenty dollar bill on the table and the waitress's eyes widen as she walks away pretending she didnt see it yet.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:41 pm

Naveah- why? (chuckles lightly and doesn't let tears of humility fall down her face) why? Because ... Because I'm just a stupid girl. Maybe thats why. But maybe because, he's different. And it's cheesy and stupid to say but he is. I mean for Christ sake he almost died for me, and this isn't the first time. Maybe because, yes I was just some random girl the first time he saw me and maybe yes the only reason he talked to me was because I am good looking. And maybe at first I didn't care but then ... But then he risked his life for me and then turned his back on me and maybe ... Maybe that hurt. Maybe that hurt a lot. (voice cracks at Hurt) and maybe I can't totally forgive him just yet. But ... But ... He still got shot for me and he still said all this things to me ... Which they might be lies, but then again maybe I believe them because I'm just a stupid girl.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:43 pm

STAHP TO MUCH EMOTION

Kendal- (gets ready to put foot out so next time she comes ver she can trip her but then thinks against. Looks back at strife ) this has been very fun.

Bri- Yea I want to leave. We're is he? (looks at zeppelin)

Afk shower

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:44 am