WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13 - Page 11 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13

Post  Admin Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:53 am

Sam- well if someone did do this, they are either dead, here with us, or they escaped.
    Kendal- I don't like to be played with, not in public at least

Serena- (smiles and kisses him softly for a moment then pulls away) I don't need this much protection

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13 - Page 11 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:03 am

Neer - i dont care.(kisses her forehead)

Fox - (huffs) ill TRY (swings legs out of bed and stands up starting to weeze badly again)

Strife - mk. Fine. But im not putting you down.
    Zero - maybe its leo
    Leo- wait what?!
    Zero - im kiddig. Well that would have been a pointless suicide mission so...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:08 am

Sam-(narrows eyes are leo then smiles jokingly) nah if it was someone they Must have escaped
    Kendal- (huffs and let's head dangle) fiiine. God your so annoying,

Tao- (eyes widen and makes him sit back down) you will not try, you will do. (goes into doctor mode lol) you will not smoke another cigarrette because if you do there is a great chance you will die. You already have cancer fox your not going to get more and this about your health so can you just listen to me? (face softens and moves closer to him) please?

Serena- (rolls eyes but smiles and then closes them wanting to sleep)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:20 am

Strife - (chuckles) yes im definitely the annoying one
    (They go down the hall theyre all in)
    Leo - (runs ahead and opens their door with the key before coming back out) fox and tao arent here guys.
    Zero - why are you so worried? Theyll get here

Fox - (smiles) your...so cute....when you act like a ...doc..doctor.  

Neer - (faaaalls asleepp)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:26 am

Tao- (smiles and kisses his forehead) that must mean I wasnt very cute before, coem on I'll help you up.

Serena- (liony sleeps)
    In the jungle the lion sleeps toniiight
    Hey remember when neer was high on pain killers and asked Serena if she could sing lol

Kendal- excuse me?! (crosses dms awkwardly and pouts) put me down.
    Sam- I'm really sure there fine I beget fox pulled Tao somewhere and there making out or something
    Fallon- yucky!
    Sam- hey I'm just trying to be realistic
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:43 am

Zero - (laughs) i think sam would love me to pull him aside.
    Leo - eeew
    Zero - (laughs) i know right!
    Strife - you are excused. Alright good night people. (Opens thier door and closes it and locks it drops kendal on the bed as he walks by it and goes straight to the kitchen looking for food)

Fox - n-no thats not what i meant. Your always cute. (Kisses his cheek and slowly gets up glaring at the oxygen tank) im gonna look like a freAkin old chap

Oh my goah lol memories
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:55 pm

I know!

Tao- how would you ever look old? (smiles and sits next to him on th bed). Don't like you have ing that oxygen tank though, it gets in the way

Kendal- (laughs and lays on the bed.stares at him and gets up and takes shirt off, reaches for bag and takes out pajamas and goes to put them on)
    Sam- (eyes widen and face turns red) I would not! How old are you? 10? That's just gross.
    Fallon- (giggles)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:03 pm

zero - bursts out laughing. 11! e-l-e-c-e-v-e-n! jeez people. i was just kididng.
    rori - smiles at the two of them then rolls her eyes. come on zero and fallon lets get some sleep. unlocks their door.
    zero - night sammy. hugs him.

strife - downs some water and silently comes up behind her as she's changing wrapping his arms around her stomach. i dont think you need those. referring to the clothes.

fox - sighs. yea i know. cant i just like...idk use an inhaler or something? i dont want these stupid tubes. grumbles and starts pulling them out of his nose.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:07 pm

Tao- (stop his hand effort he can do anything) you don't have asthma. Keep them in. Once you get better you can take them out, ok?

Kendal- (freezes and smiles shyly and drops her shirt.looks up at him) is this just going to be our routine now?

Sam- (hugs her back and goes into his own room)
    Fallon- (follows her and goes to bed) I wanna watch a movie!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:16 pm

zero - a movie? what kinda movie! i bet they have pretty much everything on these tv's we could see what they got. turns the tv on pulling up the menu for the hotel and stuff.

fox - ugh, alright, then i can finally ditch this thing. kicks the tank miserably. 

strife - whispers in her ears. that depends. being close to you makes everything else so much easier. kisses the side of her neck and thinks of how the scars on his arms are starting to fade.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:20 pm

Tao- (nods) fine but just try first ok? (takes his hand and picks up the oxygen tank) come on

Kendal- (smirks and sighs as he kisses her. Takes one of his much larger hands in both of hers and kisses the top of it.)

Fallon- lets watch a funny movie!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:28 pm

strife - smiles and kisses her neck one more time before taking a step back to take off his shirt and switch to some baggy sweat pants.

zero - aaaalright. funny hmm? clicks comedy category and goes through the titles. tell me when one of them looks interesting.
    rori - hops on the bed next to them.

fox - nods and as they walk down the hall and through the door to the other building wants to just shrink away so nobdy can see him like this. i probably look like such an idiot..
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:30 pm

Tao- (winces ) do you want me to make them stop looking at you even though no one is?

Kendal- (watches him change and when he's done pulls him toward her and kisses him hungrily)

Fallon- I can't read.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:45 pm

zero - sighs. oh ya right. your like 5 years old right?
    rori - do they have mr. bean?
    zero - oh! let me seee.....yes they do!

strife - smirks and kisses her back a little surprised. pushes her back onto the bed. 

fox - looks up at him. was that supposed to be some kind of joke?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:47 pm

Tao- I don't think so ... (thinks for a moment)

Kendal- (Hands move up and down his torso and then they grab at his hair, wanting more and more)

Fallon- what's mr. Bean? Is that about a talking bean?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:02 pm

zero - no. laughs. you'll see.
    rori - ill make some popcorn. i think i saw a box in the cabinet. gets up and goes to makkkke it.

strife - smirks holding himself back and gently moves his hands over her skin.

fox - rolls his eyes and takes tao's hand in his. ill survive.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:11 pm

Fallon- I'm scared, with a name like mr. Bean this can't be good.

Kendal- (gasps quietly and already starts to yank down his pants)

Tao- (nods and balances foxs oxygen tank in one arm. They get back tithe room and really doesn't want to go in wants to spend more time with fox) well uh ...ready to tell them?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:19 pm

fox - takes the tank out of tao's hands. thinks: no. yea. doesnt open the door not wanting to either, waiting for tao to.

zero - smiles. dont worry. he's a very, odd, weird gentleman ... of some sort. the movie starts.
    rori - comes back with a big bowl of pop corn. pop corn everybody!

strife - stops her hands taking them in his and bring them back up to her sides grinning.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:25 pm

We have to think of some actual story line stuff cause I realized we've just been dough coupley things, I mean I don't really care since I love the couples but we should probably start to keep going with the story line to.

Tao- so .... (looks at door and almost reaches forward) Well I guess there's only one thing left to do huh? (looks at him and puts hands on his neck and leans forward, presses lips against his and kisses him softly)

Kendal- (moans softly) but strife .. (speaks inbetween kisses and starts moving against him)

Fallon- (chomps on popcorn happily)

Pause on them while they eat there popcorn and watch mr bean.

Who's the new evil person gonna be?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:36 pm

mhm was just thinkin same thing.

strife - im sorry kendal...but..breaks away and rolls off her to lay beside her feeling bad that he said all that and then decided against it. we shouldnt be doing this every night.

fox - eyes widen in surprise that tao would want to kiss him at all after all his smoking and going to the hospital. finally wake sup from his shock and kisses him back.

and ive been thinking of that myself toooooo
    should it be a guy or a girl.....and should i make him/her like...
    hmm what if this evil person was like a 24 or 200 year old girl/guy in like a 10 year old body.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:44 pm

That sounds cool so after the night what should they do? Like go there separate ways for training

Kendal- oh (sits up and nods) ya sure I got it. (doesn't look at him feeling a bit ashamed)

Tao- (lingers a bit but then pulls away) k now ready?

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:57 pm

strife - sighs and sits up and touches her cheek with his warm hand turning her head to look at him. i want to as much as you do kendal, but im just afraid somethings gonna go wrong. 

fox - nods and he pushes the door open walking in.
    leo - is wathcing tv and looks over. finally! i was starting to think you two--voice trails off when he sees the tubes going through fox's nose and the tank. what the hell happened?
    fox - gulps

errrrr yes 
    and then after cleff and them ARRRRRRIIIIVEEE 
    we could do like a 2 or 3 months later type of thing. and they're all used to their new jobs and stuff and all.
    if yaaa wanna do that
    and then maybe they could get a call that like new yorks subways were rigged with bombs and all over new yor the streets were like collapsing and stuff and ppl were dying ....and all those bombs were placed under thy evil persons orders?
    and then they could send spies over to see whats going on. and they could come back with like a prisoner that knows something and tells them about the flashdrive with information on the organazation which is like an improved and more efficiant version of the YES
    which isssss the missions strife "dies"on
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:05 pm

Ok so they get the prisoner o nthe mission were strife dies this saw hy your the idea person

Kendal- what could go wr-ohhhhhhhhh ok. Alright that makes sense. I'm not very tired though .... Hmm ... You wanna watch a movie.

Tao- fox bad a bit of a problem. But he's ok now.
    Sam- oh wow alright, that sucks dude

Ok how bout after they coem like 2 months later and everyone happy and yaay except what up with Serena and neer?

Oh wait nevermind strife dies on the next mission
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:22 pm

mhm
    2 months ---> sounds good
    oh ya i forgot bout those to screw ups.
    uhhh dunno yet...
    well meanwhile while kendal, strife, fox, and other ppl are on that mission, um something else should be happening...buuut i dontknow what.
    maybe the all out war between country kinda thing and no place is safe kinda atmosphere, but im not sure how that would happen yet.

strife - shrugs. sure. you pick though because i have no idea what of.

fox - yea...comes in and sits on a chair.
    leo - is it from all your smoking?
    fox - yea
    leo - do you have one of those diseases now?
    fox - well...decides to just ignore him getting annoyed. what you doing?
    leo - shrugs. i wanna play some video games. hops off the bed and opens the cabinet under the tv to find an xbox360 and a wii with several controllers and games. sweeeeet
    fox - grins. they got anything good?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:29 pm

Sure .. So maybe for those 2 months they could still be on the base but they living secretly in the big base or something I don't know man I suck at ideas and then once strife gets shot that's when the story lien really comes to play cause they go on missions and stuff

Kendal- (flicks through the menu and spots something) we never finished this ( puts on lord of the rings)

Tao- video games? (sits down on the bed )
    Sam- have you even played them?
    Tao- uh well no

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:42 pm