WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13 - Page 13 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13

Post  Admin Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:45 pm

yup!

tao- stands and pushes him im talking baout fox. uses the think leo was talking about and thundershocks link you die!
    sam- woo!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13 - Page 13 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13

Post  Admin Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:48 pm

gtg be back later
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:55 pm

Fox - (sticks his tongue out at tao) my name is fabulous. And i still hav one more life! (Drops down on the screen and grabs a light saber) suuuckeerr i got two swords now!!!
    Leo - no no! Take it from him! Pikachu looks adorable with a sword!

Yeey! Just check your email or whatever you ordered it under every once in a while cause theyll probably send hou a thanks or something
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:30 pm

tao- how do i take it? pikachu runs away from link
    sam- x? y?
    tao- xy what?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:34 pm

Fox - youd have to hit me! But even then! (Throws it off the platform theyre on) youll never get it now!
    Leo - jerk
    Fox - hehehehe (licks his lips and leans in closer to the tv)
    Leo - hey dude calm yourself
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:45 pm

Tao- (looks at fox strangely and jumps off the ledge) there you win!
    Sam- awww Tao
    Tao- it was getting boring anyway
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:47 pm

Fox - (looks a tao quizzically)i thought it was getting rathersuspenseful (is afraid he offended him in some way
    Leo - (sighs) its getting late anyway
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:52 pm

Tao- lets play a different game!
    Sam- like
    Tao- I don't know any games so ... Fox?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:00 pm

Fox - (blinks a few times) huh? Oh ok.
    Leo - (rolls eyes) like what again?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:03 pm

Tao- isn't there a game we can all play together. Is the game Leo wanted to play multiplayer, something with cops
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:17 pm

Leo - black ops!
    Fox - (sighs)  alright i guess we can play it
    Leo - i will pown you all! And yeah that can be multiplayer. Want me to hook it up? 
    Fox - ill be right back. Gotta take a piss
    Leo - thats lovely
    Fox - (gets up dragging the tank along into the very long and large bathroom and closes the door. Smiles loving having a good time with everybody and tugs at the tubes and his breathing seems fine. Figures he can take it out for a little bit to see how long he can last and when he does his breathing remains steady. Lets out a breathe of relief and washes his face putting on more confortable and baggy shirt and then washes his face. Swallows some water and his breathe gets caught and his eyes widen when he cant breathe again. Oh....no....(slowly makes it back to tank but spots start to dance across his vission)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:28 pm

Sam- do we get to we're head sets?
    Tao- head sets, I'll feel professional.
    Sam- (looks at leo)
    Tao- (scrunched nose when he says piss and watches him go, gets a bit nervous at him being on his own. Knows how much he hates the tank and gets afraid he'll take t out)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:35 pm

Leo - (grins) we could use them without actually using them or we could ask the girls if they wanted to verse us. And we could own and hear them through headsets
    Fox - this was such a bad ide..a why did i....(bumps into the counter and falls hitting his head on the opposite wall groaning as he thumps onto the floor loudly. Face is turning purple as he tries to reach for the tubes)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:40 pm

Tao- (ignored them and head perks up and walks over to bathroom and knocks on door) fox?
    Sam- we could ask them. But are you sure they would like it?
    Katann- ya it's kind of a boy game
    Sam- well ... Maybe some of them will.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:49 pm

Fox - (starts to black out and his body is to shocked to move. tries to speak but cant. Cant hear anything and tears start to come put when he realizes hes gonna die here all because if his own mistakes)
    Leo -  ill go ask them! (Races out the door excited and knocks on the girls door.)
    Zero - (puts he movie on pause and gets up to answer the door) whaaat
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:57 pm

Tao- fox (knocks urgently and twists the knob) fox! (slams down o nthe door and starts to pick lock) fox ill be right there.
    Fallon- (giggling uncontrollably in the background)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:02 pm

oh my gosh fallon seems so cute lol

leo - wanna play black ops with us?
    zero - wait what?
    leo - like all us boys wanted to play against you guys, if you want to that is.
    zero - looks over at the other peeps in the room other than rori and fallon. uh idk lets see. you guys wanna play on xbox and beat these suckers?
    rori - are they all playing?
    zero - mhm.
    rori - yeaaah im ready to kick some ass. 
    zero - hey fallon wanna shoot sam in a video game?

fox - clutches his stomach and lies there, his body still and cold staring straight ahead tears streaming down his face silently.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:15 pm

Tao- (clicks it open and immediately shuts it cries out when he sees him and slides on knees next to him.) fox! (checks his pulse and grabs the oxygen tank and puts the nub things back in and cups his face in his hands and years stream down his face) Andrew? (whispers quiet,y and strokes his cheeks waiting for him to breath not knowing what to do)

Fallon- ya! Die Sam die!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:24 pm

fox - after a long second he gasps taking in the air his chest heaving. t-tao. chokes out. im sorry, i didnt mean to. tears stream out of his eyes. i want to l-live, i really do.

leo - gee you guys are nice. alright want me to set it up for ya?
    zero - yea sure. lets him in and leo does his thing and hands them the head sets and pulls up the connecting thing and connects to the one they're using. alright. hands them head sets. we shall use these to communicate. 
    rori - but how do we pl-
    leo - bye! races back out the door to the boys room. they said they'll play! except its five against three. unless one of you wants to be on the girls team.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:29 pm

Sam- it might end up being 3 against 3 Tao and fox are I nthe bathroom I think something happened (to busy looking st screen to really care)
    Katann- (nods)
    Fallon- boom boom boom shoot!

Tao- (sons I nrelief and hauls him up in a hug. Buries face into his back and grips onto his shirt) I thought I was going to have to give you CPR. (pulls face away and looks at him tears still falling out) you know ... I never cry. Ever. (whipes away tears) your killing me here andrew
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:36 pm

fox - gulps. i-i love it when you say my name. voice cracks.

leo - geez they're still in there? whatever come on letseh play! backs up and sits on the bed pulling his head set on. heeellloo? fellow girlies?
    zero - copy.
    rori - laughs. roger, this is so stupid.
    zero - brings her characters around a wall crouching down. how do you reload?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:41 pm

Fallon- (giggles and makes her character run around in circle)
    Sam- (shoots her)
    Fallon- (yelps as the blood goes over her part of the screen) who did that!

Tao- (smiles) well ... I love your name, it's a very nice name.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:44 pm

fox - this is the third time you've saved my life you know. puts on a small grin.

leo - laughs. niiiiiice
    zero - growls. sam! how DARE you kill my child! im coming for yooou! starts chucking bombs all around his character.
    rori - ah! dude! your gonna kill me!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:55 pm

Sam- die girl die! (shoots her before he blows up) you suck
    Fallon- yay zero!

Tao- well I'm not just going to let you die. (Strokes his cheek bones and smiles) I wouldn't really like it you died. Who would annoy me?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:01 am

leo- . kendal aint gonna be to happy when she hears we were up playing video games all night.
    zero - snickers. kendal wont have to hear.
    rori - oooh we're rebels. shoots at katann but misses by a lot. ah crap! wrong gun! this is so confusing!
    zero - just press this. shows her button.
    rori - how'd you figure that out so quickly! 

fox - i would annoy you even in death. smirks and slowly gets up.honestly, i thought i was seeing the light for a second down there tao.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 9:08 am