WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9 - Page 19 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9

Post  Admin Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:01 am

Tao- (hugs knees and rocks back and forth )
    Sam- ya, I'd hate to have to heal people. Like if you cznt do antyhing feel like you killed them

Kendal- (glares down at him) what sort of deal.

Serena- (nods) be careful out there.

iggy
    iggy

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9 - Page 19 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9

Post  iggy Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:03 am

Naveah- Flops against seat but drags zep her sleep. Kisses his forehead
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:07 am

crispin - you. be careful. clenches jaw on bag and leaps out the window.

cotter - i could take away simple memories. memories of strife and i. he wouldnt have to live with that short story of his life. it would be replaced. but only if you come with us and dont harm me further.

clara - rushes to a window on their side after hearing explosions. whats going on?

zero - that must suck..

zeppelin - is about to protest but knows he wont get anywhere with it. ok. only because you asked. but you too.

brb gotta switch to kindle
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:11 am

Kendal- (thinks: that would strife, a lot. My poor strife. I could help him. Just one shake of the hand but I-I ) no.

Katana- (follows her) looks pretty bad out there. But hey! (points) all the tanks and soldiers are leaving!

Sam- ya it must ...

Tao- (leans against wall and wipes face with shirt)
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:13 am

Naveah- fine I was going to anyway Smiles and head nuzzles into his neck and breathing steadies.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:19 am

Zeppelin - (almost laughs) (thinks : man you fall asleep fast.) (Closes his own eyes and drapes an arm around her.)

Cotter - what? No?

Clara - but I don't see any of the kids from here fighting them. Who's causing them to leave?

Lol poor Tao. Hes a loner.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:29 am

Sam- there leaving ,.. Did they ... Catch her?

Katann- no idea... Maybe they got what they wanted

Kendal - no. Strife wouldn't want me to do that. Strifes strong he can handle it. And I have to think of the good of the world.

Lol Ik

Tao- ( gets up shakily)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:37 am

Strife - no. She wouldn't be caught so quickly.

Cotter - foolish. You have no idea what's in store.

Clara - I dint know if that's a good thing or a had thing....
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:42 am

Kendal- I have been prepared for 2 years. I think I'll be fine. I also think you don't know what's in store for you if you hurt one of my family members. I can asure you right now that it will not end well. You know I can beat you so don't be so smug.

Sam- ya ..

Tao- ( washes face so it doesn't look like head been crying and walks shakily downstairs)

Katann- I'm just gonna wish its a good thing
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:49 am

Clara - (turns leaning again the windowsill) its weird. Its like were in a completely different country then the rest of the. Like this side of the building the children are afraid to come out and the older ones are afraid to make friends and...(trails off)

Zero - (looks to Tao searching his face finding nothing.) They're leaving.
    Strife - (no longer has any feeling in his arm but doesn't want to hurry Tao into helping another person under so much pressure or everything going on lately.)

Cotter - fine then. Run off! Were just going to find you again. Kill me instead of being a coward?! (Throws arms out) there's plenty of other people who want you dead or alive and working for them.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:54 am

Katann- I know what you mean. No one seems to really trust eachother

Tao- let me see your arm. ( beckons strife to come forewarn)

Kendal- I don't want to kill you because your with the YES I want to kill you because you hurt someone I deeply care about
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:59 am

Cotter - I once cared about someone. I wanted to spend my life with her and she wanted to spend her life with me. But then I realized hos stupid it was and how much it wasted my time. I became a soldier. And my hard work payed off. Only neer was able to pull off the hard work I had done myself when I was his age. It was the fair way. If you cant do it, you don't deserve to live.

Strife - (takes few steps toward him) you sure?....

Clara - so what's your story?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:06 am

Katann- ( looks at her surprised) font have one ( shrugs) just was caught nothing special

Tao- positive now come here before you get sick

Kendal- your a heartless monster. We're people not machines Thomas. Most of us love people and care about them some of us have a loyalty to our beliefs all people deserve to live if they are innocent. People like you though .. Don't
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:12 am

Cotter - you act like your this tough fearless leader. But you don't even haven the guts to kill me. (Smirks)

Clara - even so everyones so similar...

Strife - (bits down on his lip and obeys. Tries to hold his arm up to make it easier but it doesn't budge.)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:19 am

Kendal- I can kill you ( launches self toward and and kicks him straight in the chest)

Katann- ( nods and looks out window sadly) it's a dark day

Tao- ( gently lifts up his arm and looks at him.) alright come up the healing room
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:21 am

Strife - (they go up) what are you going to do to it...

Cotter -(groans) why not just run now huh?!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:27 am

Tao- just gonna take the bullrts out and stitch it up. Nothing I can't fix

Kendal- ( hears soldiers and tanks bursting into the forest and kbows she'll be beaten) we will finish this (sprints deeper into the forest)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:06 am

And um pause on that.

Strife - (nods) thanks.......and Tao?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:28 am

Tao- ( gives him a vaccine so he can't feel anything and starts to clean around the wound so he can see better) hmm?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:32 am

Strife - we couldn't ask for a better medic.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:41 am

Tao- um alright? ( quickly takes the bullet out of his shoulder easily and cleans it) that was a bit random
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:43 am

Strife - you needed to know. (Watches him as he does)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:54 am

Tao- thanks? ( takes out the other billets and cleans the wound and starts to
    Stitch the one in his shoulder) you worried?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:57 am

Strife - (bites on his lip) ive never seen you like that before. None of us have.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:04 pm

Tao- well I wasn't talking about that but it's mot a big deal ok? (Starts to stitch up another wound)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:16 am