WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9

iggy
    iggy

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9 - Page 18 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9

Post  iggy Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:28 pm

Sorry if I take long

Dr Howe- Squints and approaches house. Spots Tao in the window and suddenly gets hit with how much alike they look. The same bleach blond hair and gray eyes and tall lanky body type

Did that on purpose. He like older Tao except crazy

Naveah- both.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9 - Page 18 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9

Post  Legolas Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:36 pm

ugh sry this one took a while had to redo the whole thing since some ad decided to screw it up. grrr

neer - lowers self from bed standing now applying any pressure to his leg yet. i should be fine.

zero - he's staring at us.
    strife - moves away from the window.

cotter - hangs his mouth open taking in her scent and uses his incredible hearing. thinks once he catches her trail: gotcha. stalks silently toward her.

zeppelin - are they like...doesnt actually say dead unsure.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:39 pm

Tao- (stays were he is and looks at him evenly)
    Sam - (looks at Tao then back to howe then back to Tao) creepy.

Kendal- (leaps intox of him and knees him in the back so he crumples to ground)

Serena- try first.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:42 pm

Dr Howe- Looks at him calmly and notices the long white lab coat Tao wears and smiles

Naveah- I have no idea.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:46 pm

neer - gulps not wanting to seem weak if he cant. takes an awkward step forward onto it unable to bend it with the tight wrap. squints eyes in pain but sighs in relief knowing serena cant see that cause of his hair. takes a few more steps each one more painful then the last.

cotter - thinks in the back of her head: i'm a pretty big kitty, you'll have to do better than that. gets up back away from her ready to easily dodge her or attack

zero - its likehe's your dad or something. laughs
    strife - thats not funny.

zeppelin - chews on his lip thinking. when's the last time you've been there?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:50 pm

Serena- are you sure you ok? I don't want you to be in any pain.

Kendal- think you can really dodge me? (sprints forward and then fades to the side and runs around him in circles using super speed and super strength to push her forward.) (thinks: you can barely see me.) (moves sofast she just looks like a blur. Sort of)

Tao- (flinches) he wants me to talk to him I think.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:53 pm

Dr Howe- Middle and waves for him to come outside

Naveah- when I was 13. Says stiffly then sighs and leans back and looks at him sadly can we not talk about it?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:55 pm

strife - i wouldnt.
    zero - i think you should. never know what you could get outta him.

cotter - turns trying to keep up. growls. thinks: she's just toying with me. with me!!

neer - falls backwards onto the bed relieved to be off his feet. no, ill be fine. just a few more hours.

zeppelin - why not? leans back to head turned to look at her. holding it back wont help.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:58 pm

Naveah- then tell me about you.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:01 am

zeppelin - raises eyebrow in surprise. decides to play it off cool. hey dont try to redirect this conversation. i asked about you, not me.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:01 am

Kendal - (pushes self even harder trying torun sofastsp she's invisible .)

Tao- ill be fine (takes a step towards the door but then anger fills him and turns back toward window) this little bastard doesn't deserve to talk to me (grabs gun out of pocket and shoots it through the window so it hits him straight in the shoulder)

Serena- sounds good to me. (sits on chair)

iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:04 am

Naveah- Mumbles hypocrite.

Dr Howe- gasps and tumbles back very surprised. Evern more strangled by the pain in his shoulder freakish kids. I thought some of you were civil Snarls and thinks: your all just a bunch of rouges
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:08 am

neer - stares at the ceiling for a while and eyelids start to grow heavy.

zero - grins. thats just as good! throws fist in the air. go tao! hit em' where it hurts!

cotter - isnt so sure he can do it but closes his eyes and sits down right there.

zeppelin - i heard that, thank you very much. me? a hypocrite?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:15 am

Serena- (stays wide and awake)

Tao- (shakes uncontrsblyy ) he deserves it.

Kendal- (stops and stands behind him.) does it hurt Thomas? (doesn't care about hiding the pain in her voice) doesn't it hurt knowing all your children hate you? Don't you care? You ruined there lives.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:20 am

Rdr Howe- Doesn't really know how else to react and turns and runs toward tanks

Naveah- you tel lame to open up but your as closed as ever.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:22 am

cotter - opens his eyes again and in the blink of an eye is human again. they could have been something great. but they chose the wrong paths. all of them. even neer.

zero - tao?... becomes nervouse since she's never seen him like this.

neer - falls asleep unintentionally.
    crispin - a faint whimper comes from him and he opens his eyes turning into a cat.

zeppelin - frowns. am not. my past is boring. nothing interesting about it. puts arms behind his head. thinks: i swear if she doesnt buy this i dont know what im gonna say
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:28 am

Kendal- wrong paths? No Thomas you chose the wrong path. Your sick, sick and twisted and vile and cruel, and I can't stand it anymore! Do you know how many times strife gets visions of you? About you beating him! He was jut a boy and now he can barely fall asleep without having some sort of nightmare!

Serena- crispin? Crispin are you awake? (fitting to keep eyes open)

Tao- (stares out window jaw set)
    Sam- (looks at him confused)
    Tao- I'm fine.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:31 am

Naveah- seriously? Dude you have a freaking eyepatch? Don't give me that bull shit of your life isn't interesting! You have one f**king eye! Explain hthat shit!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:36 am

zero - scoffs and crosses arms. yea right. give us an answer that makes sense tao. your not fine.

cotter - actually takes this in and for a second feels a pang of guilt but it immediately is covered up by hatred again. he got what he deserved. now are you going to go on about your poor strife or are you going to do something worth my time.

crispin - nods his kitty head backing up a foot away form her.

zeppelin - jumps back in surprise having no idea she'd do that. i-i fear encases him remembering it. mentally curses naveah hating she had to do that.thinks: maybe i can just say i dont remember it. that'll work right? i d-dont remember any of it... sorry
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:41 am

Kendal- (pure anger spikes through her with silent agility leaps at him and sends foot right into his spin so hard you hear a crack of bones)

Tao- I'm fine! (says it sharply but also quietly and sits down on floor)

Serena- crispin please. (whispers) you don't know how sorry I am.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:44 am

Nzveah - doesn't say anything but looks up at him and face softens pulls him closer for s huge and holds him tightly[b]
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:46 am

crispin - lifts head. i do. i just had to make sure.

cotter - eyes widen. thinks: no not the spine. tries to get up but he cant move.

strife - tao.. we're here for a reason.
    zero - i know he looked like you and all but...that can't be all.

zeppelin - lets out a sigh of relief glad she bought it. dont worry. im fine. rubs her back
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:51 am

Serena- (nods and looks at ne'er) she was very brave

Kendal - I should kill you (she won't don't worry ) (stalls toward him and takes out sword)

Tao- I have to go. (gets up quickly and rushes upstairs to room. Once in crumbles to ground again and thinks about the past month and having to remain tough not showing tears or anything, thinks about how much everyone has suffered and all the injuries he's ever seen and lets tears stream down his face)

Sam- never seen him like this.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:54 am

Naveah- Defiantly did not believe him but knows how hard it is for him to talk about it so just hugs him kisses his jaw line gently
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:58 am

zero - its...scary. says nervously. i dont even know why he's so upset. poor guy. so much weight on his shoulders.
    strife - thinks: he hasnt had a moment to take a break.

cotter - kendal.. perhaps we could strike a deal.

crispin - you dont need to tell me...just dont kill yourself. we're the last ones. turns and jumps up onto the counter grabbing the bag in his teeth.

zeppelin - sighs and wraps his arms all the way around her. thinks: looks like we both got away with our pasts doesn't it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 11:19 pm