WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9 - Page 29 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9

Post  Admin Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:18 pm

bri- grabs zeppelins pony tail and yanks it back and whispers quietly in his ear interrupt us again and they'll never find your body.

serena- waits in traffic that is exiting city. hey neer?
    iggy
    iggy

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9 - Page 29 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9

Post  iggy Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:20 pm

Naveah- ( smirks but starts to write: I heard Thomas in my mind and I think it had something to do with my ear, like he implanted hself in there. He talked to me and I talked back, it was awful but at least he left. I heard something about a girl killing seething callee 1.0)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:21 pm

neer - lifts head from hand. hmm?

zeppelin - sticks his tongue out wiggling it weirdly. blah.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:22 pm

bri- glances at the paper and reads it eyes widenng. wraps an arm around her shoulder and hugs her lightly. thinks poor thing. doesnt deserve something like that when she first starts in the resistance. reads the rest 1.0?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:26 pm

serena- well uhm ... so ... nevermind

kendal- sees a sign that says civilization in 10 miles. smiles happily and pushes self as hard as she can and finds a normal looking city. not to large but still has big buildings.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:27 pm

Naveah- ( shrugs and writes: idk it was confusing)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:28 pm

zeppelin - yells loudly from up front. i dont hear talking back there ladies! is something going on?
    cleff - ugh.

neer - you were clearly going to say something, so just say it.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:31 pm

bri- nods and writes back i can imagne. well my deduction is. whatever 1.0 is must be a big deal. and if thomas left for it im thinking 1.0 is an experiment., now if this 'girl' killed it she must be a big deal also .. grabs the paper and covers zeppelins eyes and shoves it in front cleff dont let pirate see

serena- something stupid. it doesnt matter. thinks back to when she was a child and she asked her aunt if there was anyone she loved and she replied with: love is for children
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:32 pm

Naveah- hey wait! Oh fine
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:34 pm

cleff - takes it in his fingers glancing back up and down at the road. frowns at the messages.
    zeppelin - tears her fingers off. what!? how come everyone but me gets to see!? leans over to cleff and goes to grab it.
    cleff - leans away moving it out of his reach. sorry matey.
    zeppelin - growls and grabs his other arm. him and cleff go back and forth and then cleff swerves.

neer - studies her face trying to figure out what she's thinking.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:36 pm

bri- knock it off before someone gets killed! zeppelin youll get to see it when yo act apporiatly.

serena- keeps mind blocked off. love is for children, bites on lip drawing blood and focuses herself again
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:38 pm

zeppelin - fine. slams back down into the seat and crosses arms. now can i?

cleff - glances back at naveah in rearview mirror then hands the paper back.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:43 pm

bri- no that isnt the part im talking about! read this part! points to the part about the girl and 1.0 explain that?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:45 pm

neer - your drawing blood. says evenly.

cleff - thinks: its kendal. she took down something big. but she must be worn out. what if she needs help? If its her, she's clearly angered the yes.
    zeppelin - will you please let me see it? who the heck is her?! jumps up and down in his seat.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:51 pm

serena- and? keeps biting her lip

bri- but how could 'she' take down this 1.0 thing? it must be huge right if theyt made such a big deal about it
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:53 pm

Naveah- ( sighs)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:55 pm

neer - normally people dont do that if they have nothing to say.

cleff - thinks: she can do anything. i believe she took that down without breakin a sweat. she's always been outstanding. is that all know naveah?
    zeppelin - waves arms around. give! me! the! paperrrr!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:57 pm

we back on d&d admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:59 pm

bri- glances back at naveah and starts to tap foot nervously thinks its kendal .. is it? a human cant do that sort of thing on there own,

so i see

serena- i have nothing to say! slams down on breaks but then takes a deep breath and continues driving
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:03 pm

neer - stays calm. fine. just trying to help. turns annoyed and stares out the window.

i thought they knew she had powers POOOOOWWWWWers

zeppelin - everyone gonna ignore me? ok thats nice.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:09 pm

i dont think they were there for that, so nope.

serena- sighs sorry

bri- just shush!

afk dinner
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:15 pm

neer - since when did you apologize?

zeppelin - no! no no noooooooo. not until i get answers!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:52 pm

bri- zeppelin! SHUT! UP! I AM TRYING TO THINK! glares at him with deadly anger

serena- clenches hand into as fist your just ... ugh
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:54 pm

neer - what? am i not sappy enough for you? doesnt even know why he's attacking her like this.

zeppelin - immediately shuts up. s-sorry. ok. ok.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:55 pm

sorry if im slow doing the stupid ss essay

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 9:25 pm