WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9 - Page 30 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9

Post  Admin Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:57 pm

bri- rubs temple and breathes in a out and thinks you've let yourself have to many emotions, this wouldnt have happened if you have just sticked to the plan

serena- slams foot down on the break in the middle of a highway. the car behind them beeps but doesnt care. gets out of car and slams door and starts to walk in the other direction think: im done
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9 - Page 30 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:00 pm

neer - eyes widen.Serena! What the hell are you doing!? slams hand against the dashboard in frustraion and slides to the drivers seat bring the car to the side of the highway.

o my god...what if she got hit by a car.

i gtg eat dinner
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:03 pm

oh my god. AHHHHH

serena- just keeps walking thinks i cant take you anymore!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:18 pm

i think she should.
    have her be hit by a car!!!! she doesnt have to die.

neer - jumps out of the car. horns beep like crazy swerving to avoid serena. one guy yells a curse out the window. didnt even register what she said worried she'll be hit. get out of the road!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:31 pm

Serena ( turns to face him and snorts) I HATE YOU! ( glares at him in hatred and turns heel when a man not paying attention and rushing slams full speed into her and doesn't stop at fiest so gets flown back and he goes over her again and starts to get crushed by th crs heavy tires. Screams in pain and gets knocked unconscious. Man doesn't even realize he hot someone)

Last edited by Admin on Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:39 pm

neer - SERENA! screams out not believing what he just saw. heart pounds like crazy and right after the car in front of him passes he sprints out into the street completely ignoring the pain. tears pour out as he comes beside her scooping her up in his arms kneeling on the street. no, no, no! thinks desperately: serena please. you've gotta hear me.

one car stops and then another swerves to a stop behind it. horns blare and people dial 911.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:41 pm

man in the car that hit her is on his phone. sees the person stop in front of him and gets out of his car what the hell is going- sees serena and neer behind him and gasps. oh ...

serena- knocked out cold and breathing very slowly
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:47 pm

neer - his panic turns to hate he lies her down standing up and turning to the car that hit her. stalks up to the guy knees him in the stomach and throws him against the car with such force it breaks the window. puts a hand against the man's neck with an iron grip.

an ambulance arrives.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:49 pm

guy- look buddy. i really i-i-really did n-not mean to h-hit your g-girlfriend. i-i-m s-s-sorry! p-p-please dont k-k-kill me!

a emergeny medical technician runs over to serena. he stares at her wounds horrified by both the car crash and the burns, this women need serious medical treatemnt. put her on the gurney
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:51 pm

HOLY SHIZZ I CANT DO THIS ESSAY UNDER 400 WORDS! WHO DOES THAT! I ONLY DID LIKE 2 PARAGRAPHS!

lolz gurney. i love that word.

neer - eyes are full of hatred and doesnt even hear the man. punches him once then grabs his neck and snaps it leaving the man to collapse dead.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:54 pm

the medical assistant watches neer astionished. sir tries keeping his voice calm but it cracks. we need to get this women to the hospital.

lol
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:56 pm

a docter lifts serena carefully and puts her in the truck
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:59 pm

WERE YOU ABLE TO DO IT UNDER 400 WORDS? WERE YOU? HOW THE HECK DO YOU GET ALL THAT UNDER 400 WORDS. F F F F F F

neer - doesnt waste another second by the man and runs/stumbles back over to where they are starting to roll serena (ON THE GURNEY) into the ambulance. pushes through the people. Serena!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:01 pm

one of the docters lets him through your lucky only one friend of the patient is allowed on. now can you tell me what exactly happened?

the rest of the docters start examining her

not done yet
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:04 pm

neer - thinks: she hated me...she was looking straight at me...she was hit because she wasnt paying attention..glaring at me s-she....a man hit her straight on. went c-completely over her. voice cracks. thinks: no serena, god no please hold on.

grrrr
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:05 pm

docters- nods and why did she walk into the middle of the highway? is she instable?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:08 pm

its horrible but im finding all of this hilarious. instable. walked into the middle of the highway. i think im at that point where you laugh at anything.

neer - trembles. thinks: its all my fault. this wouldn't have happened if i wasnt so harsh on her. this is all my fault. sits in a chair against the side of the vehicle and leans over placing his head in his hands.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:10 pm

docter- narrows eyes. i see. well looks down at serena who has a mask over her mouth and is breathing more normally. how did she get the burns?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:13 pm

neer - thinks: everything. the burns. the car. everything. lifts head. the fire on the NIC voice cracks. thinks: its not worth it anymore. they can know everything. i should just turn myself in. its like i was the one driving that car.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:15 pm

doctor- nods

iggy wanna be the doctor?
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:18 pm

got it.

doctor- nods fiercly and touches few of the burns along serenas arm. looks up at neers eyes you care about her very much?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:20 pm

neer - swallows down a forming lump in his throat. hadnt realized how much she's meant to him until this had happened. yes. croaks out
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:23 pm

a nurse taps the doctor on the shoulder- sir she has several broken ribs, and shes all around bruised. and were pretty sure she broke her femur bone. winces when she says that knowing how painful it must have been

doctor- thank you. are we almost at the hospital?

nurse- yes sir
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:28 pm

neer - cringes. thinks: this is horrible. rocks back and forth in his chair muttering serena's name over and over.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:31 pm

serena- hears yelling in her mind of her name. sees images of her life flash across her mind. neer neer neer chants in her thoughts while scenes of neer show up. groans softly feeling pain register everywere in her body

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:23 pm