WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9 - Page 35 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9

Post  Admin Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:25 pm

Kendal- (almost flips a gun out and shoots her but then sighs when she ses she isn't a threat) yes, yes you can.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9 - Page 35 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:34 pm

Neer - (bites on his tongue) I....I don't know. Shes... she deserves better than me. She deserves a real friend. It doesn't matter how I feel about her.

Makeover!!!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:38 pm

Kara- you are her real friend. You've known her forever right? Your friends.

Ugh iggy afk
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:48 pm

women- whatdya need help with hone? comes trotting towards her and wears a pink dress with a black apron over it. has tattoos over her arms
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:51 pm

kendal- uh, im ... im ... kara. spits out the first name she thinks of surprised thats its strife's sister's. i need a complete, i mean complete, make over. sort of on the run here, cant let anyone catch me
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:52 pm

women- ahhh thats what were here for. the rebels express. giggles lightly. come upstairs
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:53 pm

Neer - (rubs his hand over his eyes) I guess. (Sighs and turns to look at Serena.) .....if it weren't for her....id be dead by now. And not from someone else killing me. (Smiles a bit) crazy, badass, funny in a weird way.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:55 pm

kara- nods smiling, thats sweet

kendal- follows her and they go up to a room with racks of clothes and a huge mirror with a statiosn of make up and hair supplys. plops down in the seat in front of it
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:59 pm

women- takes her hair (lets say its shoulder length) in her long slender fingers and puts it into a tight bun. runs a finger down kendals cheek along one of her white scars you are scarred, yet beautiful. that is rare
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:00 pm

kendal- eyes dart to her shoes and feels face go compeltely red. uhm ... ok.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:01 pm

Neer - (sweet?) (Scowls and turns away from Serena again) you got what you want. Now what
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:01 pm

women- smiles and starts to grabs a big black box of supplies. hone, you shouldnt be self concious. your a doll
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:03 pm

I imagine her with a new joysee accent
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:03 pm

kendal- im not that self concious ok?! i just dont like being complimented. being self concious is when you try to change yourself for someone else which i would never do. and i know what your going to say, now doesnt count its not for someone else its for safety

kara- i didnt get what i want. ill never get what i want. but i can help a tiny bit. snaps fingers and a green light flows from them and into serena forehead
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:05 pm

women- nods but stays silent. starts to put out make up. you want a mask? a whole different face?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:08 pm

Neer - (eyes widen) what did you just di to her.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:10 pm

Name:Lux
    Title: a strange rebellion supporter who makes fake identies for those on the run
    Weapon:small hidden gun
    Personality: outgoing and blunt about everything, optomisitc but very protective to her clients and will point out the obvious or say whatever she thinks has sort of a jersey accent
    Description: has naturally blond hair that she dies and wears a ton of make up, not i na girly way in an interesting type of way and is a comlete artist when it comes to tattos. which she has many of
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3wk4zIuct1rruq11o1_500.jpg
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:12 pm

kendal- nods yes please.

kara- im helping rolls eyes and dissapears

serena- eyes fling open and starts coughing which hurts her ribs immensly

LOVE HER
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:15 pm

lux- starts to wash her face off and starts to make a fake nose so tell me. nods to the necklace of the driftwoof someone special?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:18 pm

kendal- huh? quickly tucks the necklace back inside her shirt yea
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:19 pm

lux- laughs. but then notices something sweetheart your dripping blood all over my floor. notices the wounds on kendal and them start to heal and keeps face emotionless knowing something is up. grabs a couple wraps and wraps them around her wounds so they dont bleed
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:20 pm

Neer - (mumblesbto himself) yea sure Kara go ahead and give her a gouging fit. That'll help allot...(talks normally) you weren't out for long. (Hands her a bottle of water unscrewing the top for her.)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:23 pm

serena- grabs the water and guzzles it then gives it back. yea .. i dont know something just forced me awake. notices its easier to talk know.

kendal- thanks ... stares at self in the mirror and her face no longer has blood all over it or dirt and its freshly clean. shouldnt i like i dont know ... be cleaner? like can i take a shower or something?
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:24 pm

lux- oh thanks! forgot yes ill get the stuff ready. hands her a large white fluffy robe and a towel go down the hall and to your right
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:27 pm

Neer - (mumbles) more like someone forced you awake.) Toy can speak. (Thinks to self:she did that on purpose didn't she! So wed have to talk!)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:17 am