WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9 - Page 20 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:06 pm

Strife - (doesn't believe him but decides to drop it.)

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9 - Page 20 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9

Post  Admin Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:11 pm

Tao- ( stitches the last one and wraps up his arm fully and puts it inna sling) you should be able to feel it in a few hours
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:18 pm

Strife - thanks again.

Crispin - (comes bounding up their huge driveway thing as best he can while dragging a bookbag. The door and all the windows are closed so he drags it to the side until he finds an open window.)

Clara - awe look! (Points outside at crispin coming towards their window) is he---
    Crispin - (jumps up onto their window tossing the small bookbag inside)
    Clara - (jumps back) woah. What kind of cat carries a ....
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:26 pm

katann- kitty!
    sam- it isnt just some kitty you idiots. pushes through crispen?
    maliha- crispen? in human form runs to were he is crispen?

tao-dont mention it. we should probably get downstairs before something bad happens. which something bad always happebs
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:31 pm

Crispin - (sits on op of the book bag as if to guard it.)
    Clara - what do you mean hes not----(remembers when she saw the human transform into a cat in the training room) oh..

Zero - what's in it? (Reaches down but he fluffs up hissing at her)(stands back) well then!

Strife - yea your right (sighs and pushes downstairs hearing the commotion and pushes through)

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:35 pm

tao- hey whats going on?

maliha- turns into a wolf
    katann-holy crap!
    maliha- ignores and stalks toward him whats in there?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:41 pm

Crispin - (is unsure how they'll react but trusts maliha wont freak out on him) (hops off the bag and unzips it. Pulls down the flap of the pack so the skull is displayed clearly) (finds it strangely ci forting seeing it there)

Zero - holy shi--mberdoodles. What the hell is that?! Who the hell is that?!
    Strife - crispin. (Says seriously) who is that.

Crispin - (looks down at his paws) Suri
    Clara - shes a wolf! (Smiles widely) shes beautiful.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:43 pm

maliha- barks and fur on back bristls up. suri! why is suri's skull in there? forces self to calm down. what happened?

katann- whats going on? what are they doing? why is there a skull? its creepy.
    sam- there talking just shush!
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:47 pm

dr howe- the soldiers and tanks are in the forest cotter! were did S go?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:49 pm

Lol

Mak - (sees the skull and eyes widen)
    Strife - (watches them both closely)

Clara - talking?!
    Zero - no they're flying.
    Clara - huh? Looks at zero stunned)
    zero - ugh. (Face palms self)

Crispin - she...neer Serena and suri blew out one of NIC 's divisions. ....(starts trembling) she didn't make it out

Cotter - (yells from where hebis unable to get up) West of here and deeper into the forest!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:53 pm

soldier- runs to cotter sir are you ok?

maliha- blew it up ... she didnt make it out? thats awful whines lowly but at least she didnt die in vain

sam- both of you shut up.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:56 pm

dr howe- got it! climbs into a truck and they start going in that direction. someone grab cotter!

kendal update
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:57 pm

suuure.

kendal- running at top speed through the forest going a way she never went. south to californa! takes out cell phone while running and dials house.

sam- the home phone rings softly. who the hell coudl that be?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:00 pm

Cotter -( a medic comes by and they lift him inside of a tank that quickly goes to work on him)

Zero - (rolls her eyes at Sam but stays quiet.)
    crispin - sh-she thought she could be like Serena. Be a shifter. I should have stopped her.

Strife - (strides over to the phone and picks it up) who is this.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:03 pm

kendal- smiles at the voice your ok! oh thank god! sounds choppy because she's running

maliha- you couldnt have done anything she wouldnt change her mind
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:07 pm

dr howe- someone get the tracker up. we need to take her down but we cant outrun her. let out the dogs.

soldier- right away sir. runs to a tablet and calls a person and someone in a yes uniform come up. we are sending you the coordinates of S. let the mutants out
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:08 pm

Crispin - I don't know why I did it. Why I took it with me...

Zero - (leans up trying to hear the phone) who is it? Who is it? Who is it?
    Strife - its kenal (shoulders her away) where are you? (Speaks into phone releived shes ok) what happened?

Cotter - (laughs) she doesn't stand a chance.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:09 pm

Ugh sorry I gtg. Ill be on later
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:12 pm

kendal- what? im fiiine. you should seen the awesome kick i did though. i like paralyzed your dad. awesome dude awesome. anyway im heading to californa. im gonna have to ditch this phone and in a couple minutes large mutanty dogs will be attacking me or so i presume. but lets not talk about me. are you guys alright?

maliha- crispen you can be carrying that around its ... its just weird
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:20 pm

Crispin - (I have to keep her safe. Just like how she kept me safe.) (Turns into a human cuttingboff maliha. And sips up the bag swinging it over his shoulder. Pushes past everyone and down the hall)

For the record. I don't agree with crispin.

Strife - yea we're fine. But crispin brought us back a skull.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:34 pm

for the record, crispen is freaking me out.

maliha- crispen! about to go after him but sighs and stays were she is

kendal- a skull? creepy. makes a sharp turn and sprints hard even deeper into parts of the unknown foest. you ok? i was so scared when you got shot, you have no idea

WAAATCH BOTH
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aV8H7kszXqo
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEIVPiTuYkQ
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:51 pm

seen both love both
    ...lesson number one.

Strife - don't worry I'm fine. Tao fixed me up good. (Glances at Tao) why are you going to california?
    Zero - California?

Crispin - (goes into an empty room. And places the skull down. Sits down in front of it)

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:01 am

Sam- no body parts are allowed on the furniture house rules.

Kendal- a friend plus i like sun and its close.

I didn't know you watched them didn't think you were that into
    It like I am Since I obsess like a creep

I love that quote the guys voice is funny I am so excited!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:08 am

Its weird though because everytime I here that one line and voice I think of Bane in the dark night rises.

Crispin - (growls and gets up to closes the door to the room so he doesn't have to listen to Sam)

Zero - (shivers.) Just creaky.

Strife - (decides not to ask further.) Once again (smirks) don't do anything stupid.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:13 am

Kendal- it seems like everyone assumes I'm gonna do something stupid! I'm not! I'm smart ... Ish ...

Sam- ( rolls eyes) he's a weird supernatural cat human if course he's creepy

I know what you mean also in this one shot it looks like he has a cap shield tattoo on the back of his neck

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:17 pm