WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8 - Page 31 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:15 pm

zero - sits on the white glossy floor bored. any mice?

strife - brings arms around the front of kendal pulling her back so she's against him. so what do you want to do?

well you read the book so doh you'd know.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8 - Page 31 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8

Post  Admin Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:20 pm

yaaaaaa.

sam- well stands up i cant really find anything, they cleaned out all the history but it was used often so probably for ar meetings. you can actually have the screens seperated so you can be talking to more then one person

kendal- sighs and snuggles against him i could care less as long as your there. when heard about that piano, i really wanted to see if someone could play it. one of my old friends could play piano and when some of us were having a hard time getting asleep she would play it and we would immediatly be knocked out smiles remembering it
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:25 pm

strife - ya. gulps feeling guilty. that would be nice.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:25 pm

zero - cool! think we could talk to new york people and cleff and people at same time? could we use this for it or no?

sorry if i take a while trying to finish note cards
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:28 pm

kendal- ya, it would. sighs but it dosnt matter anyway, i always wanted to play but im musically challenged laughs lightly

sam- ya we could, i could clean it up a little and it would be good as new.
    tao- well get cleaning.
    sam- i aint no maid.

it k
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:39 pm

zero - and you ain't no language perfectionist either.

strife - bites his lip feeling bad he isnt saying anything but decides its better off. musically challenged huh?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:42 pm

Kendal- I got no rhythm. ( shakes head sadly)

Sam- shut it pixie sticks
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:48 pm

strife - maybe not musically, but you have rhythm alright. says referring to what they were doing earlier then slaps self realizing how perverted that was. sorry, you can forget i said anything if you like. face goes red.

zero - sticks her tongue out at him. computer rat.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:51 pm

Kendal- ( stares at him and then covers mouth and starts to laugh literally rolls off the couch laughing) ill take that as a conpliment ( says in between giggles) that was gross strife just gross, but ...

Sam- geek squad for life!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:58 pm

strife - face burns red. but w-what? scrtahces the back of his head awkwardly.

zero - geek squad with one person. isnt a squad suppose to have four people? forever alone.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:01 pm

sam- i am not forever alone! i have bob, and jim and ... shiela! referring to his tools

kendal- smirks evily and stands up and sits back on couch and slips self over strife and kisses his forehead but i guess thats kind of a compliment. hands run under strife's back
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:06 pm

strife - laughs wrapping his arms around her crashing his lips to hers and whips her down onto the couch leaning over her.

zero - your hopeless.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:08 pm

sam- am not! i just like building stuff.

kendal- thinks not this time. foreces self on top of him and pins him hard against the couch and kisses him passionatly
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:15 pm

zero - rolls eyes. do you like to build your friends as well?

strife - eyes widen in surprise at first then closes them in pleasure kissing her back moving his hands up and down her back.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:17 pm

sam- no i have never built a robot if thats what your implying
    tao- no one even said robot

kenal- stradles her legs around him and starts to kiss his neck hungrily
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:20 pm

grrrrrr sorry gtg for dinner be on after
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:23 pm

strife - groans loudly writhing under her and bring his hand into her neatly tied back hair pulling her head back up to his lips and bites down on her lip, but not to draw blood.

zero - how do you know i'm not a robot. that i'm not a robot, that i'm not a robot, that i'm not a robot. says repeatedly in the same tone.

k k
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:51 pm

Did he just yank her by the pony tail? Lol

Kendal- ( moans softly and suddenly gets a evil smirk and pulls away from him and goes for his neck again. Slowly licks up his neck)

Sam- creep
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:22 pm

i guess he did. lol. mean little boy.

strife - moaning unable to stop self and sucks in his breathe as she moves up his neck. your killing me.

zero - laughs and hops over to where he is. so are you gonna clean it or not.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:24 pm

Sam- I don't mean literal clean, just cler the chip out.
    Tao- we know what you meant

Kendal- ( smirks seductivly) good. ( nibbles on his neck lightly)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:34 pm

Zero - Oh no, I thought you meant spraying the computer's insides with water it down. says sarcastically

strife - gasps wanting to just tear her clothes off right then and there but doesnt. wants to make her stop but loves it. p-please stop kendal. slips his arms under her shirt up her back and pulls her close to him.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:36 pm

sam-oh ha ha. make fun of the nerd grumbles and fiddles with the modirator and takes out a small little chip

kendal- why looks up at him eyes shining dont you like it? presses hands aginst his chest
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:41 pm

strife - no. rubs the small of her back between her shoulder blades. i love it. blows hair out of his eyes to see her clearly but they just fall back in his face.

zero - not our fault you make it so easy. grins
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:44 pm

kendal- grins and pushes the hair out of his face. lays down on top of him and runs fingers through his hair trying to unknot it

sam- ya ya whatever. slipes out a weird machine thing that looks like a very old bulky cell phone and clips chip into an outlet on the bottom of that
    tao- what is that?
    sam- a machine i made
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:50 pm

zero - whats it do? is now actually paying attention amazed he actually made a machine.

strife - looks at her annoyed. my hair is fine.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:19 am