WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8 - Page 30 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8

Post  Admin Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:18 pm

Kendal- hmmm, fun. What's fun now a days.

Sam- (shrugs)

Kendal- you know this really feels like, ''let's all have fun because Kendal's leaving and we want to have one more day!" guys I'm not gonna be gone forever

i have to use my charries more ... so if you dont recognize some of them just ask
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8 - Page 30 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:24 pm

zero - i know. we know. i'm thinking like a "Lift Your Spirits Day!"

strife - then what do you say we do zero hmm?

zero - uh... scratches her head.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:27 pm

kendal- mumbles its a lift something day for sure
    tao- what did you say?
    kendal- nothing.

sam- uh i have a question.
    kendal- yes sam?
    sam- i dont mean to bring everyone down but i dont really understand like, whats going to happen tomorrow.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:30 pm

strife - glances at tao remembering their conversation. kendal i think its better off you go undercover than risk running them down with them knowing who you are.

zero - all this is knew to her too. what?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:33 pm

hey take a look at the "Characters" finally got all the characters in. and its all fancy smancy
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:33 pm

kendal- stiffens and cracks knuckles nervously, then they will come back here and attack all of you.
    sam- i still dont get this
    kendal- tomorrow the YES is coming for me. apperently my 2 year test is over and they want me back or something.

what would we do without you zelda
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:36 pm

dead people that like to randomaly pop in. i will be making a profile for arazo soon, its just its gonna take a while cause i making it on word cause it gonna be kind of big.

also for the groups: kendals and lees. you should probably get rid of that, unless you want me to do it cause they not in groups any more
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:37 pm

thank you! thank you!
    -bows-

strife - i still dont like it. frowns. pursing his lips thinking.

ok i gtg. sorry sars. BYE
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:37 pm

ya i wasnt sure about that. oh ya i can fix that
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:41 pm

i hate you.
    i gonna finish my kendal picture and give it like a backround and cool junk like that.

kendal- well neither do i particularly. im not exactly loving the idea of being chased down like an escaped animal but its what i have to do to keep all of you safe and thats more important then me.
    sam- your just as important as any of us.
    kendal- maybe i was. but now im not. you guys are the future i already kicked enough YES ass and done enough jail breaks were you guys have done 2. and your all younger and getting stronger. while im just ... getting weaker.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:07 pm

strife - do you call choosing to lead the YES soldiers away from us on your own, take them on your own, and come back after all of that on your own weak?

do we have to site the source on the note cards too?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:09 pm

kendal- blushes dont flatter me, i dont like it.

the notes are susposed to be notes from the sourse cards so no

also i think we should keep stefs people in there just like put them at the end or something. cause he quit or whatever.

lol i love reading kendals profile and being like 'there is sooooo much more then that' 'ahhhh when i was a noob roleplayer.'
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:36 pm

thats what i thought what i wasnt sure

and ok for the stef's chars. ill do that later.

if you want to change her profile or any of charries profiles feel free to do so. i did for some of mine slightly.

strife - ill flatter you all i want. kisses her cheek.

zero - ok as long as a kiss on the cheek doesnt turn into anything else i'm cool with it.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:40 pm

kendal- smiles and takes strifes hand in both of hers

sam- so i really want to see if anyone can play piano.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:47 pm

strife - thinks: god...its been so long. what like 3, 4 years since i've played? not a chance.

zero - well thats a bummer. oh well come on sam maybe we can fingure it out! takes him by the hand and pulls him back down the stairs.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:49 pm

sam- follows her
    tao- ill go make sure they dont break something follows them.

kendal- sighs and studies his hand and presses it to her cheek.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:53 pm

strife - gazes at her hand over his thinking of how his mom would lift his hands onto the correct keys.

zero - sits on the bench in front of the piano. either of you know how many notes there are?

i gtg again bleh. sorry ill be on later
    again ...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:55 pm

sam- shrugs i barely have an idea of what a note is. i can tell you how many gigowats there is in a 211 Ray Gun! but not ... notes.
    tao- and i have no idea.

kendal- hey strife. kisses his hand lightly and rests it on her neck. can i ask you something?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:47 pm

strife - anything. rubs her neck soothingly.

zero - grumbles. well then whats the point of a piano! rests head on the keys and it makes a horrible sound before subsiding.

ugh i should have brought my grammar book home.
    for siting the book on the note cards do we just put the page number anywhere?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:51 pm

ermmmm i think you just put it after the fact maybe.

kendal- opens mouth to speak but when eyes widen, startled. i forget

sam- i dont know, we didnt buy it
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:55 pm

strife - frowns annoyed. are you sure you forget? lips brush her ear.

zero - true. hops up from the seat and skips to th only other thing in the room a giant pull down screen taking up the whole farside wall. a projecter points at it from the center of the ceiling. what if this was used to like talk to other bases? like how they do that in cop shows.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:55 pm

oh and

YOUR PIC IS SO CUTISHLY FUNNILY AWESOME
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:00 pm

tao- hmmm it might have been.
    sam- i can take a peek at its memory.

kendal- yea i- freezes when his lips brush against her ear and smiles =, melting in pleasure shakes head snapping self out of it. i literally forget. im not making this up it was just there and now its like ... not

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHI KNOW!!! LITTLE TINY HARRY, RON AND HERMONE. I LOVE IT.
    thank you burdge for liking harry potter and being an awesome artist
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:04 pm

harry potter and percy jackson :D
    wonder what they're looking at....

strife - leans his head back again disappointed. ok, i believe you.

zero - ya do your- waves arms around-.thing with the computers.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:06 pm

there talking to hagrid. ... its a scene. ... im a nerd.

kendal- yea. looks down at hands discouraged.

sam- nods and walks up to the projector and fiddles with it for a few minutes

tao- sitting on piano bench thing find anything?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:16 pm