WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8 - Page 16 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:14 pm

Suri - you?!
    neer - yes its her! We get that now.
    Fox - (stumbles back a little) eh who are you?
    Neer - how'd you get to us? (Glares at Kendal)
    Crispin - (sits at kendals feet)

Soldier - but sir why would one want to join after being. I am sorry. I'm not in a position to comment. Forgive me sir.

Cotter - (pulls up the the building getting out of the car his four men at his sides)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8 - Page 16 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:15 pm

Guy - you don't need to know who I am (holds up a hand to tell her to stop) I'm not going to hurt you.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:18 pm

Kendal- yes me, hello. I am-
    Serena- its freaking superwoman. We were just talking about you.
    Kendal- (freezes and stares at her) excuse me? (says deadly calm)

iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:19 pm

Dr Howe.- no its fine I know what you were going to say, and don't worry. I have ... Tricks

Naveah- that really does not assure me at all.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:26 pm

Fox. - (raises eybrows) your her? (Starts to light up another. Cigarette from his pocket but suri knocks it out of his hand)
    suri - cant you wait five minutes?!
    Fox - (looks at her annoyed) no I cannot.
    Neer - shut up will you? (Turns to Kendal) looks like your popular now. They got a lil army after you. Now how did you manage that?

Soldier - (smirks) yes sir. (Gets a .message from his head set) we'ge arrived sir.
    cotter - (calls him up) hey howey were here. Where's your ass.
    soldier - (clinches the way he talks to his commander)

Guy (thinking of name) - within the next twenty four hours therell be soldiers here to take you for information. It was best I delta with you and not you and your friends. I believe they have so.ewhere they need to be no?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:29 pm

Kendal- oh you know (talks calmly) killed the guy who killed my parents, got captured, in jail, experimented on. The usual.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:31 pm

Naveah- yes this is all true Shaking uncontrably

Dr. Howe- were arriving now And don't be so smug general. This is my creation, I call the shots
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:37 pm

fox - snorts. experimented on. and you surived. count yourself lucky. others werent as fortunate.
    suri - what do you mean?
    fox - most died imediately some lived on for a few weeks and drove themselves insane. suicide. all common.
    neer - how do you know all of this?
    fox - been there done that. its a small world eh lad?

Cotter - as you say. your word is my command. says unenthusiastically not like not being the head.

guy - cocks head and crosses arms not sure whether he should help her or not. you want to get out of here to heal, or heal to get out of here.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:40 pm

Kendal- I'm not saying I'm not lucky, but you see, no one else was experimented on in such lengths that I was. (crosses arms) look I really don't have time for this.
    Serena- yes because your so important,
    Kendal- I have kids to look after and mouths to feed I don't have time for this usual conversation

iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:42 pm

Dr Howe.- yes well get your troops and go into the hide out. We will be there in 5 Hangs up

Naveah-Heal, to get put of here. I need to help! Someone's life is in the balance!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:47 pm

neer - good because we're on a tight schedule. go off trying to run as best you can even though you know it will hardly help you.
    Fox - laughs. you two got past eh? how cute. makes me want to try using the bateries from the clones on you. ya know. implant it in your brain an dmake you guys my servants.
    crispin - hisses at fox.
    fox - i was only kidding.
    neer - whatever why'd you come here anyway?

cotter - hangs up and takes his men into the building.

guy - ill be back at midnight when they're changing shifts. turns walking out without another word.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:51 pm

Kendal- I didn't meanto come for you. Though I am glad I found crispin. I was looking around because I knew they were coming for me and I need more information on how many before I plan what Im going to do.
    Serena- how bout you just die?
    Kendal- look. I understand we all hate each other but were on the same side now. We all hate the YES to. Or I hope we do. Well more specifically we all hate (looks at ne'er) your father.

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:54 pm

neer - freezes mad she'd cener it onto him. i'm going to burn him. burn all of his work.
    fox - thats what you need meh for? aight. sure. this'll be fun.lights up a cigarette. anyone want one?
    neer - glances at fox. thats pathetic.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:55 pm

Howe- They go into building with a lot of soldiers and enters the room that Thomas is in generals. Approaches table and puts a thin lap top on it

Naveah- uh m ... Ok
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:56 pm

Kendal- (looks at fox and opens mouth about to say me but stops self) no sorry quitting.
    Serena- you smoke.
    Kendal- well. Did. (starters at ne'er) so your burning all of his work? Does that nclude me? (raises an eyebrow and crosses arms)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:05 pm

fox - burn you? now why would i do that?
    suri - cause you a creepy brit.
    fox - now that, is racist. i'm only doing what i'm being paid to do. thats that.
    neer - good if you do anything your not suppose to your dead.
    fox - you may be smart but there's always someone who's smarter. so dont assume i can die just like that. spits venom in his words.
    suri - okay...lets not get in a sissy fight shall we?

cotter - good afternoon Howe. says mockingly polite. i'm glad we could finally do this.

guy - walks down the hall and out the exit into the alley taking off his mask and hood to show a pale grey eyed face with a thin scar under his eyes crossing over his nose. has short but spiky dark red hair.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:08 pm

Kendal- I think both of you should shut up like miss traitor said. I don't really care what your doing just don't get in my way. Got it?
    Serena- its more like don't get in our way
    Kendal- (rolls eyes) whatever you say.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:09 pm

Howe- Ignores him and opens up lap top. Shows a blue hologram of Kendal and a bunch of other science stuff this is S.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:14 pm

cotter - puts hand on the ends of the table leaning over the information. this. is S? smirks. i should have known.

fox - you gonna be missin' out ona lota fun.
    neer - whatever. we have work to do. if you guys wanna keep chatting thats fine with me. turns walking the way they came.
    suri - cya loser. sticks her tongue out at kendal
    fox - once there a few strides ahead says to kendal. i admire you were able to escape. starts after them
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:16 pm

Howe- you know her
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:17 pm

Kendal- (nods to fox and ells unto sure) hey suri! If you ever even touch one of my kids again (gives her a sickly sweet smile) I will kill you in the most painful way I know how.
    Serena- (snickers) and we would let her to
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:20 pm

cotter - yes. she's the leader of a notorious rebel group against the YES. you simple golden girl plan isnt going to be so easy.

suri - curses serena.
    neer - i'm on the verge of killing both of you.
    fox - leads the way through the pipe and back to the camp. your fireworks are ready. grins
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:22 pm

Kendal- (waves to them and turns quickly and runs through the trees and they can't even hear her feet against the ground)

Serena- I don't like her ....
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:24 pm

Howe- oh I know she was a rebel. I knew she was the leader. I know everything. I have been watching her for two years

Soldier- (blurts out) and we never caught her again!

Howe- ah ah ah calm down. I needed to see how she enhanced her powers on her own. How she learned to control them and her progress. She's stunning I do say. And don't worry about making her a golden girl. I know how to get to her.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:33 pm

cotter - nods. i trust you. but she's been throughhell when it comes to torture. my son made that possible. smiles proudly.

neer - why would you. snaps back a little to quickly.
    fox - makes his way to his corner of the area and uncovers the clones taking circut board out of one of their skulls

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:47 am