WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8 - Page 17 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8

Post  Admin Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:36 pm

Kendal- (runs quickly regretting it but runs with her unnatural speed towards the tanks)

Serena- I-I uh ...
    iggy
    iggy

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8 - Page 17 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8

Post  iggy Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:38 pm

Howe- Narrows eyes that would have been good. But the mortiferum. He gave her that. I'm a little upset about it. It will help when it comes to torture though.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:43 pm

cotter - nods. doubt he even knew what it did. whats her current location?

neer - forget it. growls
    suri - oh my god fox! what did you do to those boys! he analyzes the heads of the half nacked little boys.
    fox - i want to be able to make a clo--never mind. [b]covers them back up with tarp. your bomb.
    neer - which is where
    fox - well i dint know exactly what y'all were lookin' for so i made a selection. grins. first and foremost. you want a silent boom with a lot of damage or a crazy loud boom with a lot of damage.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:49 pm

Serena- no idea what the difference is but ok.

Kendal- (slips toward the tanks and searches through them)
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:51 pm

Howe- knows she just outside but says nothing were going to attack tomorrow. So a day to prep.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:54 pm

fox - oh not much. one is a lot bigger and heavier then other but other than that it matters what the effect is that you want.
    neer - loud. nice and loud.
    fox - frowns. ok i lied ill need a day to prepare that for ya.
    neer - grits teeth and yanks him off the ground by the colar of his sweatshirt. we went through this yesterday!
    fox - narrows eyes and knees him between the legs and neer imediately lets go of him. lands standing up and claps his hands. i dont want trouble i was told i was doing you a favor and thats what i will do. and i will do it my way. you hear me?
    neer - stand up after falling. F*** it Bas***d. do whatever the hell makes your gay self happy inside.
    fox - smiles calmly. thank you.

cotter - fair enough.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:57 pm

Serena- so ... Since we're waiting for this idiot. Now what?

Kendal-(paces nervously and runs back into forest)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:00 pm

suri - shrugs. how bout we trat ourselves to not look like we've been going through dumpsters.
    neer - thinks: clean clothes would be nice for a change. i could care less.

fox - heads off again down the pipe to get supplies.

iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:01 pm

Howe - ok main rule! If you kill s I will kill you. Hands out large gun these can hurt her and maybe even kill her so be careful. S will do anything to get away and she wiLl do anything to protect the ones she loves. Even if we capture her she will never stop fighting back.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:03 pm

cotter - so what are you saying here? checks the amo satisfies how much it holds.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:04 pm

Kendal- (sprints back into town at a normal human pace)
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:05 pm

Howe- what I am saying is don't let your guard down. Shell act all calm one minute then the next your head will be off your body and on the floor. S knows we're coming for her and this time she is prepared to win.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:07 pm

funny how you have to put "normal human pace"

should be skip to night?

cotter - snorts. i think i's know how she fights dont you think? she evaded my oranazation just to get back three petty kids.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:09 pm

Lol I know And no I kinda wanted to do this day maybe like shorten it but like Kendal gonan do a weird goodbye thing cause she know there coming tomorrow bit strife won't really understand
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:10 pm

Howe- general you just proved my point even more. By trying to get back those kids she proved that she will fight for what show ants even if it risks killing her own self. All she cares about are those kids.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:13 pm

cotter - thinks: its pathetic. so whats the strategy you plan to take?

noooooooooooooooooooo poor strife.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:15 pm

Howe- well once we capture her I have aspecial machine that will change her mind about her soon to be socalled 'friends'
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:20 pm

cotter - nods. your a fine commander/general(which one is he?)
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:22 pm

Well he is the head doctor of all of yes so we would kind of be everything
    Also he created mortiferum

Dr Howe- oh I know.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:25 pm

EVIL.

Kendal- (enters the house not really sweaty but looks really ticked off)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:27 pm

oooh he like an evil scientist with a gun.
    well...a lot of guns

adminny? where's thy kendal.........

strife - was just inside by the door waiting for her to come in. so what happened?

zero - comes dashing in. yo kenny!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:29 pm

She's right .. There ...

Kendal- things (paces anxiously and waves to zero) so strife you know how i said it would be a week before they come for me?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:31 pm

oh thats cause i wrote it before you posted again didnt feel like deleting

strife - nods
    zero - holy sh*t they coming now.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:34 pm

Kendal- holy sh*t your right! There coming tomorrow. And I - I (rubs temples furiously and blinks back tears)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:40 pm

zero - and you what?

strife - gets up and places his hands on her arms. what?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:37 am