WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8 - Page 35 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8

Post  Legolas Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:13 am

Kk
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8 - Page 35 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8

Post  Admin Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:16 am

Kendal- ( turns and snuggles up against him) im cold.

Sam- ( turns on the lights revealing a huge work shop with blue prints and designs every were)

Serena-Suri! Hurry! ( sees the exit and pounces toward it)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:28 am

Suri - (makes a last attempt but some officer pushes last her knocking her backwards and she collaspes stiffling a scream of pain.)
    neer - (1:30 ...1:18 (makes a turn down another hallway filled with office workers and people n lab coats running around trying to find the intruders when someone sees him and the blood and eyes widen saying something into an ear piece.)(lunges forward and punches the girls lights out) (then keeps going now running Toward the exit drowning in the sound losing count.)
    suri - (gets up wobbily as fast as she can and takes one step forward but then something wounds and her eyes widen) (thinks : no I cant leave my life like this, ive hurt to many people.) (Starts stumbling towards door but the gas explodes. Meets Serena's eyes feet away from the door before fire comes barreling through the bottoms of the building the building explosing into flames a giant explosion rumbling the ground.)
    neer - (just as he gets to the door the blast rockets him in the air 20 yards and he comes crashing down by a car that's now i flames)

Stride - (wraps arms around ber and pulls covers over them. Rubs her arms trying to warm her up. Smiles down at her) better?

Zero - (Mckee the door) let me in.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:37 am

Sorry for distracted

Serena-( meets her eyes and screams ) NO! ( gets flung backward into the air)

Kendal- maybe a tiny bit ( smirks and curls up against him) you'll watch out for them? Won't you?

Sam- what's the pass word ( tinkers with a small screw driver)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:42 am

Suri - (before the fire rushes into her lunged burning her into flames thinks two words) (I'm sorry.)
    Neer - (groans rolling iver on his back unable to put his burning sleeve and pants out. Stares at the ball of flames bewuildered)

Zero - zeros awesome? I heart hammers? Tinker time?

Strife - (strokes her hair) ill make sure they stay in line. (Grins) don't worry

Hmm have her fall asleep eventually or something striffy wants to play piano.

Its fine didn't seem long anyway
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:46 am

Serena- ( crashes down on a few cars on fire, screams and does stop drop and roll)

Sam- ( shrugs) good enough ( opens door to the work shop)

Kendal- you have no idea how much thy means, just make sure ... Whatever happens tomorrow you and the kids will stay inside?

Sure and
    Emotional or funy?

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:52 am

Strife - I cant promise anything like that.

Zero - (steps inside looking around turning in a complete circle forgetting why she was even in here.) This is amazing Sam!

SURI STATUS : DEAD (BUDNED ALIVE)

Neer - the fire on his pant leg has tone out with mild burns but his arm burns on and he can feel it eating at his flesh. Sits up and pats it down furiously and it finally goes out. Leans over taking a look at his knee and legs out a sigh if relief seeing the exit wound out the back. Flops backdown on his back)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:54 am

Oh and
    welll
    I would answer
    but I don't really know what happens in either of them so I cant say anything....
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:58 am

Lol burned alive and well do you like emotional or funny better? Just the emotions what do you prefer?

Kendal- strife ( cups his face in hands) to have to, you need to, whatever you see you can't come out . please.

Sam- I found this work shop but th designs are mine

Serena- ( lays on th hood of car feeling her inside being bitter and almost feels tears remembering Suri engulfed in flames)

Suri ever gonna come back like Kara does?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:04 am

Yea maybe she will she'll be more of the "hey I fudged up my life don't fudge up yours."

Strife - (eyes go sad) fine. Only because you said please.

Zero - ya well all of it is awesome. (Wanders around touching things and gears and stuff) and you know how to work all this stuff?

Neer - (thinks : hope they got out ok. No of course they did. Why wouldn't they? (Lies there unmoving and blacks out to th)e sound of sirens)

Personallyibprefer funny but it matter what kind of funny
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:07 am

K good idea
    Down stairs eating ceral cause I didn't eat diner. Good times

Kendal- thank you, I will be back.im just going to distract them and run so it will be fine.

Sam- (shrugs) simple physics

Serena- (screams in anger and punches the metal of the car)

I trying to figure out how to do both .
    The funny one is pretty much like "wait ...... Who are you?"
    "it's me idiot!" SLAP.
    That's probably made no sense
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:17 am

Lucky. I'm hungry.

Crispin - (comes out from under a car neer Serena that's not in flames as cat and had seen the whole thing.) (Suri! Noo!) (Shifts back into a human. Tears stream down his face endlessly. Thinks : I didn't even get to talk to her one last time...)

Strife - (nods) I know... I'm just nervous. (Thinks : that sounded stupid just because you cant be without her doesnt mean you tell her!)

Zero. - simple?! (Waves arms around the room) this! Is not physics! Its a supermind!

No not really
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:21 am

Hehehe
    Ok how to I mix this ... Hermmmm

Serena- ( lays down on the hood of the car and lets a smsll year slide down her face thinks- why am I crying?)

Kendal- hey so am I, it's gonna be difficult but I have a friend who's a surgeon and in going to head there first and get the chip taken out, once I am safe I will call

Sam- it's ... Physics ..
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:27 am

U can mix cerial? You make me sad -_-

Strife - (sighs) would have helped to tell me that earlier. (Rubs his eyes glad she at least has someone else out there helping her.)

Crispin - (stands) (what if shes not dead?[u crazy she burned up like everything else!] What if she found somewhere safe from the flames?) (Starts walking towards the flames feeling the heat)

Zero - (frowns) well i never went to school and the most I know is stuff like 2+2 and idont even know if that's physics.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:32 am

I don't mean the cereal I mean my ideas

Kendal- of course ill have people helping me, I have this deadly poison inside her, remember? ( crookedly grins( I will need medical attention

Sam- I didn't go to school really either I just sort of ... Knew
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:37 am

Zero - (shrugs) whatever you say. (Sits down in s swivel chair and spins.)

Strife - (smiles at that) I'm glad you finally figured out you needed to let people help you.

Crispin - (stands in front of the building his shaggy hair bowing back from the flames) (suri........this is all neer's fault. l) (grits teeth)

Oh lol that makes more sense
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:40 am

Sam- ( sighs and looks at a blue print)

Kendal- only for something I can do myself which is healing ( face goes hard) no ones helping me with anything else though.

Serena- ( goes unconscious)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:47 am

Crispin - (tons into a falcon and shoots into the entrance of the building fire licking the walls of every hallway. Beams falling, the building slowly collapsing on itself. Bones caked with bites of flesh littering the floor. One catches his eyes. A burned black skull sits on top of a girls figure almost completely burned to bones but he can see remnants of her old clothes under what would have been the uniform she wore undercover ghats burned up. Freezes in horror)

Strife - understood (smiles and rests his head so their foreheads are touching.)
    Zero - (asks while still spinning whiiping head around so every time she turns shes still looking at him) what's on that one?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:54 am

This is sort of depressing ... And gross

Kendal- good ( closes eyes and slowly drifts asleep)

Sam- huh this? Nothing. It's impossible.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:16 am

Zero - what's impossible?(gets up and walks over to him looking at he prints)

Strife - (after shes asleep slowly gets up careful not to wake her and quietly. Walks out of the room)

What ids? Oh the burned stuff? :) yup.

Crispin - (hov3rs over the body as the last remains of flesh burn up and the bones start to crumble. Has no idea what hes doing but before he leaves swoops down and grabs the skull by his talons)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:26 am

It's getting even grosser

Sam- ( shows her the prints of all black armor) it's part metal part rubber and its bullet proof. None of our armor is bullet proof. But you neee a type of metal for it that I can't get

Do you want her to wake up and here?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:47 pm

Yes yes it is....hahahahaha!
    but I just thought of somehong grosser.......ew

Errrr soon whenever you want really.

Strife - ywhen he checks to make sure Sam and zero aren't around silently sacks down the hallway and downstairs through the metal door into the white room. Stands there in the doorway fro abwhile starring at the piano.)(shirts and mutters) doubt i still know how... (wale toward it hos steps the only sounds in the room. Stands in front of the piano and reaches his arm down to press down on middle c. When it chimes freezes memories flooding back to him)

But don't wake her in this coming post.

Zero - that actually...I actually understood that. What kind of metal?

Crispin - (flies out sensing another explosion coming from the bottom of building. Lands ina tree turnip g into a human holding her skull in his hands In Horror. Wants to get as far away from it as he can but cant do it.)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:24 pm

Sam- oh it's just (says a complicated word in Latin) its nothing, I can't get it, there's no point
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:25 am

Strife - (smiles and sits down pushing the pedal down with his foot to sustain the notes. Than starts slowly playing a melody with his left hand. Joins in with his right shocked he can still play hut keeps going. Plays softly his hands lightly going down on each key.)

The song he is playing... http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=lxRIxovS7nQ&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DlxRIxovS7nQ

Zero - (grins) Sam if anyone can get it. Its you
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:43 am

Pretty song

Sam- ( smirks) thanks ze, that means a lot

Kendal- ( reaches arm out expecting to feel strif but doesn't and eyes fling open) strife! ( thinks; it's not time yet right?) ( looks out window and sighs in relief) it's still night

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:57 am