WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8 - Page 29 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:50 am

Zero - (laughs) Tao DOES want me to ask you to give me the "talk " which I honestly don't get. But he was fling to five me it so I said id ask you instead

Strife - (thinks : what?)

Mak - (suppresses a laugh)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8 - Page 29 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8

Post  Admin Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:53 am

Tao- It wasn't my idea! Don't listen to her! I was kidding!

Kendal- uhmmmm ( laughs lightly) either way I'm not giving you any talk zero
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:55 am

Zero - (shrugs) ok. Then I guess Sam will have to give it ti me.

Strife - (turns head trying to hide his laugh at how wrong it sounds)

Zero - you have a problem strife?

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:59 am

Kendal- ( covers mouth trying not to laugh and buries face in strifes neck )

Tao- zero just say the last sentence in your head again

Sam- ummm I'm just gonna slowly walk away
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:04 pm

Zero - (looks at him puzzled then repeats it to herself and face goes bright red) oooooh. (Laughs) I didn't mean it like that! (Flaps hands over her mouth)

Mak - (cracks up laughing)

Strife - (laughs too while Absently tracing circles on kendals stomach.)

Grrr I gtg ill be back later promise.
    Sorry!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:10 pm

Sam- sure you didn't ( snaps another picture)

Tao- ( laughs and shakes head and looks at Kendal about to ask her something but notices how calm she is with strife holding her and smile)

Kendal- ( sighs and smiles, leans head on hos shoulder and presses forehead to his jaw )
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:06 pm

strife - smiles glad she's here right now.

zero - puts her hand son her hips. you suggesting you wanted me to mean it that way, sam?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:19 pm

Are out note cards due tomorrow?

Kendal- ( breathes in and out slowly and closes eyes)

Sam- what? No!

Tao- ( rolls eyes and gets up and goes to kitchen and grabs the plate of food that was for Kendal earlier and sets it down on the table in front of them) eat please
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:29 pm

ugh...
    i think they are..i dindt do any of them yet

strife - taps kendals shoulder and points to the food.

zero - no need to lie to me sam. laughs and goes down a flight of stairs down a dark hallway that leads to a bright all white room with a piano in the center and a big screen on one wall. woah what?

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:32 pm

Tao- (follows them and so does Sam) what is this.
    Sam- cool does anyone know how to play piano?

Strife should know.

Kendal- huh? (looks over at food and kisses strife's neck quickly and takes the plate) not all that hungry. (holds up a strip of bacon) want some?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:35 pm

strife - stomach growls at the sight of the bacon

hmm he was a mamas boy after all.

zero - i wanna know how! .rushes over to the seat and sits up looking proper. presses a note then presses a bunch of keys and it sounds horrible
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:37 pm

Sam- Jesus zero stop! (covers ears)
    Yay musical strife!

Kendal- (giggles and flaunts it in front of his face. ) want it? To late! (quickly stuffs it into her mouth)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:41 pm

strife - looks hurt and keeps staring at her. thinks: you will give me bacon.

zero - this is so fun! goes to the bottom most key and slides up the piano with her hands.

strife ha snow walked out of the room in embarrassment. great job
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:44 pm

Kendal says she wants to here him song

Kendal- you want the bacon strifey? (smirks evilly and takes another piece and holds it up)

Sam- we should see if anyone knows how to play
    Tao- I don't know who has the time to learn but ok
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:47 pm

zero - huffs turning toward tao. tao. you such a downer! where's the dr. optimistic?

strife - make me happy.opens his mouth bringing one hand behind her head without her knowing ready to grab it if she odesnt give it to him.

he said no way
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:50 pm

Tao- ok fine ( fake smiles) lets go see if anyone can play the piano. I'm sure that someone can

Kendal- ( smirks and throws the bacon at his mouth)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:53 pm

strife - leans head over catching it in his mouth and chomps on it leanong his head back in awe. bacon is amazing.

zero - ok! rushes upstairs. kendal strife there's a piano downstairs! i'm going to go ask the kids if any of them can play! rushes away.

strife - smile fades. a piano?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:56 pm

Kendal- cool. I can't play but I always wanted to. (notices his expression) what's a wrong with a piano?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:59 pm

strife - remembers all the times his mom would sneak out of the house and she's teach him to play over her parents house. nothing...puts a smile back on. just weird they'd have one here.

zero - comes back. yea most of them are hopeless. kendal? strife? can either of you by any chance?

strife - nope. (lies)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:01 pm

Kendal- I can't sorry. (glances at strife and raises eyebrows ) are you lying?

Trying to draw Kendal how I imagin her and I think I doing sort of good
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:04 pm

yay nicoley!

strife - no. even if i wanted to tom would have never of wanted me to. says as if its common sense. where'd you find the room?

zero - downstairs door at end of hallway.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:08 pm

I know I a, so impressed with the hair!
    Also I think strife should like sneak down there and play it and Kendal's will hear him

Kendal- I wish someone knew how to play. I love the sound of a piano. It's so soothing.

Tao- ya, but it's not like people and time to get taught like I said before
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:10 pm

zero - there goes dr. downer again. starts whistling

i was already planning on that STOP READIN MY MIND! GOSH!

strife - ya ...mutters. it is
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:12 pm

Kendal- ya ... I've always wanted to learn how to play (laughs) but I'm not very musical. So it wouldnt have worked

Lol sorrrryyyy
    Drawing army clothes .. Woo woo

Tao- its not downing, it's reality.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:15 pm

ugh i'm like searching through all the yes's trying to fish out all the lost characters. almost have all of them

zero - oh whatever! close enough.

but he's going to do that at night soooooo

strife - so what do you guys want to do today? something fun?

zero - snorts. fun? coming from you? what do you do on your "fun" spare time cu--sees his expression and shut up coughing. never mind.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:19 am