WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8 - Page 32 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8

Post  Admin Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:52 pm

kendal- no it isnt its blocking your view of me which should be a crime since i am just so amazing.

sam- it takes al lthe data out of a memory chip and i can plug it into my computer and analyze it. kind of simple really.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8 - Page 32 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:56 pm

zero - simple!? dude your like Frankenstein! says pulling out her hair to look like Frankenstein.

strife - i swear sometimes i think your bi-polar. frowns at her.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:58 pm

kendal- well i've never been really tested for it, or went to the doctors but i think i am. but not at this point. i can call myself good looking and not mean it cause thats just what girls do. i kid my looks.

sam- frankenstien? that makes aboslutly no sense. he was an experiment and a monster, not a scientist
    tao- maybe she means dr. jekhly and mr. hyde
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:02 pm

zero - clenches fists fuming. well sorry i dont know every character by heart, i didnt read books very often as a kid.

strife - looks at her blankly. i did not understand any of that. (aka: i'm girl stupid!)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:04 pm

sam- there classics, i've never read them but i know
    tao- am i the only one whos read them?

kendal- sighs and shakes head. most girls cal themselves gorgeus and stuff and mean it but in general all girls to flatter themselves, but some dont mean it. thats me
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:10 pm

strife - girls are weird. frowns then smiles and brings a hand up to her cheek. but i got lucky.

zero - rolls eyes. probably. says the one that said piano is a waste of time. like reading is any different.

i suck at making notes. i swear i have like 40 freaking notecards for this book
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:12 pm

kendal- laughs oh the irony. strife you got unlucky more likey. you got the bi-polar, hallucinating, crazy, science experient girl.

tao- i never said it was waste of time, i said beause there is a WAR going on kids dont exactly have time to play piano, only like spoiled YES rich kids

dude i have like 6 notecards
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:17 pm

ya your lucky, i dont know what info to not write down, all the stuff is inportant. i hate this so much.....

strife - gives her a crooked smile. i guess that makes me a little crazy myself, because i love all those things about you.

zero - sighs. ya ya i know.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:21 pm

kendal- face darkens and slides off of him and sits on the edge of couch. but you shouldnt strife. you were a kid with an actual life and an actual family.you were a freaking rick kid you could have had a life. and a normal girlfriend with freaking blonde hair and blue eyes or something, someone who didnt have scars all over there face and someone who was completely normal and would gigle at every little dumb joke you made or some kind of girly sh*t like that, you should have had a normal life. you shouldnt have to settle for me.

sam- the machine beeps and smiles and takes the chip out
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:32 pm

wanted to tell you earlier just o the information that relates with your thesis statement
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:33 pm

strife - sighs and sits up a life without you would have sucked kendal. i dont think you realize that. says quietly. if i hadnt left to find you..i'd still be being....it wouldnt be a good life. and no average girl could change that. but you did....and your no average girl.

zero - its done?

ya i know o; but thanks
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:34 pm

kendal- im barely even human, im a monster. a mutated, monster thats meant to be evil and that ... that might be.

sam- yup all clean!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:45 pm

strife - puts his hands on her shoulders turning her to look at him. i love you and nothing is ever going to change that kendal, i dont care how messed up you think you are, your perfect to me. you love me right?

zero - shall we test it out?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:47 pm

sam- we. shall. plugs in the chip and presses a botton and the screen turns blue.

kendal- nods shakily and holds back tears yes, i do. sniffles and crashes into him pulling him in for a hug

want to maybe skip to night?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:55 pm

strife - hugs her tightly. then you can stop worrying about why we're together, cause we are. are i wont let that change. ever.

NIGHT

neer - stalks through the refugee camp angry on how long it took to find fox playing a game of card with two hobos. apporaches them and kicks the cards with his boot. what the hell atre you doing.
    fox - what'dyou do that for? takes the cigarette out of his mouth holding it between his two fingers.
    suri - shoos the two hobos away and turns toward fox crossing her arms. your suppose to be making us the bomb, by nightfall and this is what your doing?
    fox - stands up brushing off his black skinny jeans. i already made it. only took meh like what half an hour? maybe less. puts cigarette back in his mouth.
    neer - and you didnt tell us!? knocks the cigarette out of his mouth.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:56 pm

gtg do some stuff and then take shower. ill be back though.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:59 pm

k got it.

lets just pretend they have been playing poker all day.

kendal- sits in kitchen sipping coffe and checking clock.

serena- hisses and grabs suri by the shirt and yanks her backwards and steps in front of her. dont act like your an actual member here ok? then glares at fox just give us the damn bomb
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:22 am

Fox - awe but sweetheart if your rude to me id may just keep it for myself and blow up some piggies. (Grins putting his hands in his pocket blowing a ring of smoke at her face) will you look at dat. The right went around yer head.
    Neer - shut up and give it to us or tell us where it is or I can kill you on the spot.
    Fox - (puts on a calm thoughtful expression and looks to the sky) think I deserve hell but id like to go to heaven.
    Suri - (stumbles back and is going to punch Serena but doesn't)

Clock - 8:24 (been dark for a while since its winter)
    (Not sure how poker is played but......ill wing it.)
    Zero - (puts four chips down counting something and throws hands up in the air) I win! (Spreads arms out taking all their chips into her arms)
    strife - well I bet only one buck and you can find that on your own.
    zero - (looks at him) that's not fair
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:26 am

I do so try to follow thy lead
    Sam- uhm zero. You didn't let me go. ( points to her cards) you have 2 eights and I have 3 queens, I win.
    Tao- all I had was a bunch of random stuff!
    Kendal- that's why you fold genius.

Serena- ( cough and waves smoke away) please can you give is the bomb?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:34 am

Zero - well too bad you should have said something!
    Strife - (shakes his head rubbing it with his hand)

Fox - (frowns then smiles) ok! If you want to follow me you can if you don't stay right here and ill be right back. (Turns on his heels and walks toward a tent with a few tired dirty people in front of it.)
    Suri - (trots after him and starts talking to a random person)
    fox - (slips into the tent despite the curses the people throw at him.)

Neer - (stays where he is arms crossed jaw tight.)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:37 am

Sam- I was next! ( growls nd takes the chips)
    Tao- if someone throws a chip ill kill them
    Kendal- ( sighs and yawns loudly bit covers it up )

Serena- ( scoff) who does this guy think he is? I mean really. Thonks he's so great cause he can make bombs? ( extends claws) ill show you who's so great
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:44 am

Neer - (chuckles and shakes his head loosening his hair) I'm sure you could rip him up.

Fox - (comes out of the tent with a taro covered foot wide box)
    guy in front of tent - what the hell are you doing in - hey what's that!
    fox - didn't want it getting wet in the rain. Thanks fir the tent (smiles at him and starts to walk back over but the guy grabs him hy his arm.)
    guy - what's in the box huh kid?
    Fox - (rolls his eyes and in one quick movement twists his own arm flipping the guy over. Shakes his head and starts walking toward neer and Serena)

Zero - I said too bad! (Ignores Tao and stands up picking up a handful of chips and throwing them at Sam.)
    Strife - (sighs tuning iut the others and catches kendals yawn) tired?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:47 am

Serena- ( sneers) took this guy long enough

Sam- ( chip hits him in the head ) hey you little runt! Watch it!
    Tao- here we go

Kendal- ( shakes head but then shrugs) I've had an exhausting day, so a little
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:54 am

Zero - (clenches fists) runt?! RUNT!? I wasn't born with a bunch of pigs! Unlike you! (Picks up another set if chips ready to throw them)
    Strife - (talks so only Kendal can hear) I'm not necessarily tired. But id rather not be in the same room as then right now. Want me to take you upstairs.

Fox - say something bout me sweetly? (Approaches them and hands him the box)
    neer - (snatches it from him surprised at how heavy sch a little box is. Grins.)
    Fox - there's a small red bar that on the outside if it. Click it down a gear when you place it and you'll have five minutes to run. Highest amount of time I could get. Hope you can run fast.
    neer - (sneers.) Faster than a twirp like you
    suri - (comes back iver with a ring made from a flower) even gave me this. Hes the guy over there.
    Neer - I could care less. (Turns around)
    fox - ah ah ah where's my money.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:58 am

Kendal- sure I wanted to talk to you anyway uh guy! ( raises voice) bedtimes 10 and don't be loud
    Tao- yes ma'me
    Sam- k Kenny. ( glares at zero) throw hose chips at me and this night will be the last one you see

Serena- we don't care about you new hobo crush Suri ( glances then nervously at neer: thinks: the money?)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:37 am