WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7 - Page 31 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7

Post  Legolas Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:57 am

Neer - I- there's something about her that-no. Its nothing. There's. Nothing there. Stop asking will you ( is jot extremely irritated)

Strife - hmm (grabs a can of beans) idk what's on these things. But its nasty.

Zeppelin - (her question cat hes him by surprise and he instantly answers.) Zeppelin.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7 - Page 31 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7

Post  Admin Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:59 am

Bri- ( rolls eyes(

Kendal- those things are perfect!

Kara- nope you already started now finish. Oh come on its not like I can tell anybody!
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:01 am

Naveah- no .. When I was on the room with the table Tomas said his friend did this tons boy and he lost an eye. And his mother. Was that you?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:07 am

Zeppelin - (has no idea how this conversation got to that and doesn't like it. Bites down on hisblip remembering every detail of that night unable to forget it) it m-might have.

Cleff - (hurtles towards a hospital)

Strife - should i even cook them? (Grins)

Neer - just drop it.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:08 am

Naveah- you do t have to tell me I was just wondering

Gtg I super tired sorry
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:10 am

Kara- ugh fine! But you'll never get anywhere if you don't tell someone!

Kendal- ( laughs evilly)

Gonna go after neer tells jar better be this postb
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:15 am

Well its not gonna be :p

Neer - I don't need to get anywhere. (snaps back)

Strife - (empties can onto a plate after washing out excess) Bonapatete.

Zeppelin - (about to say sketchy hint but cleff beats him to it)

Cleff - were here get her out of the car.

Zeppelin - (nods and lifts her up rushing out through the hospital doors.)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:17 am

Bro- ( runs in with him and nurses gasp)

Kendal- yum ( makes a disgusted face)

Kara- please can you tell me?

Gtg bye!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:33 pm

strife - wants to just put some powder in it that would put him to sleep permanently butknows he can't. good then. i hope he hates it. do you want to---know what? i think ill give it to him. is smirking crudely while walking down the hall

neer - just drop it.

zeppelin - eyes sting when they take her out of his arms.
    another doc- looks them all over. you could all use some--
    cleff - we're fine. she's not.
    doc - nods to them and they take her away on the gurney. what happened to her. any info you have will help us.
    zeppelin - shot in the crook of her knee. someone...her ear is...
    doctor - thats more than enough. thank you. rushes off.
    zeppelin - cant we come?! starts to go after them but the doctor yells back not now.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:57 pm

Kendal- ( raises eyebrows) be nice, or less mean at least

Bri- ( clenches fists in frustration and paces nervously)

Kara- not until you tell me
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:06 pm

strife - fair enough. walks down the steps

neer - i said. dop it! clenches fists glaring at her.

strife - walks down step kicking open the door.
    neer - brother! you bring me--scrunches nose looking at it. food.
    strife - places it down on the floor. enjoy the crap. but before you do. leans over him drawing fist back.
    neer - aww come on bro? grins up at him. we're family.
    strife - just stop talking. swings fist down into his gut nailing the circular incision
    neer - eyes widen unable to breath
    Strife - thats for touching kendal. and this is for getting near to her! gets ready to kick him.

igggy?????

zeppelin - sits down putting his head in his hands
    cleff - she'll be alright...

Last edited by ZeldaFox on Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:19 pm

ill be on in a little
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:24 pm

You accidently made neer say what strife was supposed to say
    And we're art thou iggy!

Bri- yea she will ( let's tears fall out if her eyes) shell be fine.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:55 pm

Fixed it

Neer - (chest is screaming) d-dont. Please.
    Strife - (leans over) don't what? Are you begging? The all mighty neer begging? (Kicks him anyway)
    Neer - (glances over at Kara before he blacks out blood gushing from his chest pooling around him.)

Zeppelin - (thinks : he freaking tortured her. He locked her up! She didn't deserve any of that!) (Stands up kicking a chair iver causing a fee nervous behind the front desk glances.)
    cleff - zeppelin I know it Sucks but you have to keep it down--
    Zeppelin - shut up cleff. Only person you care about is Kendal and you don't even have her.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:59 pm

Bri- ( eyes widen) alright! That is enough! We know you care about naveah zeppelin and I do to she was my friend. But you need to keep yourself together.

Kara- ( a tear drops put of her eye and whispers before he black out) I'm sorry ( knows she can't do anything to help but knows what she can do teleports onto kitchen next to Kendal) check on them

Kendal - ( freezes) who's there! ( turns but sees no one)
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:01 am

Shall ne slow

Naveah- what's h-happening ( mumbles and eyes start to drift shut)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:09 am

Strife - (stares down at hiss motionless body with an evil grin)

Zeppelin - whatever. (Turns around fighting back tears)
    cleff - (stays silent shocked by what he says and then shakes his head sitting down.)
    doctor - (they wheel her into the emergency room and immediately start running short tests.) I'm Dr. McGallen. Your knee injury is pretty serious if we don't get the bullet out carefully you may be stuck with a limp. And your ear. Surgery as well. I wanted to make sure this is ok with you.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:12 am

Kendal- ( walks up stairs cringing in pain but refuses to use her inhabces ) strife?

Kara- ( follows her)

Bri- ( walks toward him and looks down sadly) shell be ok.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:14 am

Nave ah- ( mumbles) whatever you gotta do bias your in charge

Da ja vu

Nurse- ( comes out and spots bri( ah! Young lady con here
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:17 am

Zeppelin - (turns toward bri pulls her into a hug shutting his eye hard pushing tears out. Lets her go when he sees the nurse)

Cleff - what you need?

Strife - coming. (Walks out closing door behind him standing in front of it.)unjust had s fun family chat.

I know right
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:20 am

Bri- ( smiles a tiny bit at zeppelin and keeps one hand on his shoulder) yes?

Kendal- oh alright ( says quietly looking down at her feet mind blinded with pain)

Kata- ( whispers so only strife can hear) she's in pain
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:21 am

Nurse- for the patient you just came in with we need some personal information. Usually the patient can talk but that's not the case here so ....
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:25 am

Strife - (jumps at first from her voice but isn't surprised) (thinks : think I didn't realize that?) Kendal you seriously need to start remembering commons sense. You push gouself your going to hurt yourself. (Walks over to her Picking herbup whether she likes it or not) and I hate seeing you like that

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:27 am

Zeppelin - personal information? Like what? (Spits at the nurse)

Cleff - (gets up calmly)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:30 am

Bri- ( looks at zeppelin calmly) probably normal thongs like her name and birth day

Kendal- ( sighs) I can't just sit in a wheel chair all day and I can't ... I can't use those- those things!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:09 am