WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7

iggy
    iggy

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7 - Page 32 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7

Post  iggy Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:31 am

Nurse- ( nods) speaking of that ( whips out piece of paper on a clip board) patients name?

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7 - Page 32 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7

Post  Legolas Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:33 am

Zeppelin - Naveah (says a little too quickly.)
    cleff - don't bother with the last name.

Strife - I know. Well I don't. But I can only imagine. But your leg wont get better if you don't let it
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:36 am

Kendal- ( sighs and yawns) ok. Ill do that.

Bri- yes naveah no last name. She's 16 almost 17. Egyptian.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:39 am

Nurse- ( writes stuff down) we figured the Egyptian from her skin color and b one structure. Birthday and blood type?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:41 am

Zeppelin - (realizes he doesnt even kniw her birthday.) I dont know about blood type but put sexy down

Cleff - (rolls his eyes) uh...what else you need?

Strife - you lie.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:46 am

Hope it's ok I making up a date ( brew naveah and Bri bffs)

Bri- her birthday is march 14th

Lets pretend it's march like the 8th or something

Kendal- so what.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:49 am

Nurse- ( smiles at Zeppelins humor and nods and writes down her birthday) I guess we'll have to Rona blood test. ( sighs ) it will take up more rim though. Or we could use O. Hmmm
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:52 am

Zeppelin - (thinks: I have O) would you be able to do O without a problem?

Cleff - of course they would. Right?

Strife - (furrows eyebrows then sighs letting her sown forcifng the crutches under her arms) wanna do something?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:53 am

Kendal- ( smirks and raises eyebrows) what sort of something?

Bri- they should be able to do O
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:54 am

Nurse- yes we should I don know if we hav much of O left. Also we need it quickly she is going into surgery
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:57 am

Zeppelin - if there's not enough you can take mine.
    Cleff - (looks at zeppelin in surprise) o?
    zeppelin - (nods grinning) and I got more than enough of it.

Strife - out. Like outside. To a place we haven't been in a while
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:04 am

Bri- ( smiles at zeppelin) that's so sweet

Kendal- so I've been there before. Hmmm ok, but you have to carry me.

Kara- ( appears in neer's holding room and taps him )
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:07 am

Nurse- well idk if we're really gonna need it butbid you really want to I can draw your blood
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:09 am

Strife - maybe ill attatch you to a rope and drag you. (Sweeps herbiff her feet walking through hallway towards front door his boots clicking. Kicks it open stepping out.) If you gain weight while I carry you I aint carrying you anymore.

Neer - (manages to slit his eyes open a tiny bit. Thinks : am I dead?)

Zeppelin - why not. She'll get it while its nice and warm.

Cleff - that's weird....
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:10 am

Bri- weird but ... Nice

Kendal- I might loose weigh not gain weight.

Kara-, nah your Alive
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:12 am

Nurse- well alright! ( leads him to an all white room and motions to a chair)sit
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:18 am

Zeppelin - (leans back in the chair wondering how shes going to do this) suck me up.

Cleff - I still doubt he 'll be able to be with one girl.

Strife - you never know. (Hops onto motorcycle sitting her in front of him bringing his arms on either side of her tonget to handle bars. It roars to life)

Neer - (starts to sit il but instantly drops again) in sas so happy to finally have food. Andni cant even reach it. Brother has a kind soul doesn't he
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:25 am

Sorry iPod about to die

Kendal- ( smirks and leans back and lightly kisse him on the neck)

I think iggy had to go or something and so do I

Kara- Just eat and tell me

Bri- I know it's weird
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:31 am

Strife - (yearns to kiss her. But fires out of lone driveway.) Save it. (Rockets down the road toward the big forest)

Neer - (thinks I cant freaking move. I gonna freaking die in here) not so hungry anymore. (Abuts his eyes the unconsciousness startingbto take over again.)

Cleff - her ear... think she'll be able to hear out of it?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:54 am

Bri- ( says immediately) no.

Kendal- ( nods and wraps arms around him and sighs and leans head on his back)

Kara- ( jumps around anxiously and kneels on floor next to neer ) trust me ) presses thumb to his forehead and a green light glows on it and he passes out but he starts to heal were Strife hurt him)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:19 am

neer - nods as he goes out.

strife - smiles and the forest comes into view. rides it slowly a few yards into forest before parking it behind a tree. lifts kendal up off the bike and starts walking farther in.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:35 pm

Kara- ( sighs as his larger wounds heal)

Kendal- ( clings onto him) were are we going?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:39 pm

strife - somewhere. says expressionless.

neer - blackiness blackiness lalalalala
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:43 pm

Kendal- ( says just as expressionless) fine then don't tell me

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:47 pm

strife -don't get your hopes up.its nothing extreme. goes even farther into forest then finally comes to a small clearing the size of a small room with a burnt pile of rocks that used to house a fire. the place where they first met.

Last edited by ZeldaFox on Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 12:28 am