WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7 - Page 17 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7

Post  Admin Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:00 pm

Oh ....sorry!

Kendal- ( shakes head) I can't

Sam- that's awesome but ... Terrible
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7 - Page 17 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7

Post  Legolas Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:02 pm

strife - shocked at how cold her skin is pulls her closer and whispers. yes you can.

zero - and extremely weird i think more on the AWESOME side though
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:03 pm

Sol- Says in a trance you could hear her screams.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:04 pm

zero - can you. winces. please not describe it?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:05 pm

Kendal- no. I have forgotten it. It is unheard of. I don't speak of it.

Sam- ( freezes) what.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:06 pm

strife - you can't hold in things like this. its not right. what happened back at the jail?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:09 pm

Kendal- terrible, terrible things. ( clenches fists) I dare not speak
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:10 pm

strife - sighs. fine. i wont force you, but its not going to make it any better if you dont tell anyone.

zero - shivers. thats disturbing

neer - shifts
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:12 pm

Kendal- ( says quietly) I can make myself feel no pain

Sam- yea ... ( glares at ne'er)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:17 pm

neer - scenes change and he's in the forest with his camper peeps and his dad and his troops evade the camp.thomas - brings out a weir dlooking gun contraption and points it at neer shooting and a circular metal bladed thing flies at him beyond eye speed passing through neers body and comes out his back tearing at his flesh. it hovers as neer collapses a blue light being sucked from his body into the circular disc.

zero - where'd she go? looks around nervously

crispin - watches neer closely.

strife - what?...
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:17 pm

Sorry I know we were gonna do naveah getting hurt and we got distracted but I got to go. Continue on!

I prob be on on later
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:19 pm

oh ya -face palm- i forgot to.
    and ok
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:19 pm

Kendal- I can run, fast. Faster then a speeding car.

Sam- (stares at meet)

We're who go?
    And bye!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:25 pm

strife - stays silent listening.

neer - eyes shoot open but this time doesnt feel like moving. i feel so loved these days.

crispin - hisses at him.

neer - there, there kitty
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:28 pm

Kara- (appears only in front of need and only he can see him and is 13 and wears raggedly clothing over armor and hair is Ina high pony tail ) yea, your not.

Kendal- I was tested in, like the rest of the kids. On my speed, my agility, my strength. Bt I was chosen to be an experiment
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:33 pm

neer - eyes widen. y-you. h-how are you alive...how ...i killed...no. no. i'm imagining things. laughs. you begin going crazy before death. thats what they all say! a stab of regret creeps to him but he pushes it away.

zero - turns towards neer. what?
    crispin - backs away and turns into human form freaked out

strife - kendal...i dont know what to say. thats horrible.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:34 pm

Gotta eat dinner but I'll try gone done fast

Kendal- I've blocked it out. I never use those stupid powers. Even the pain tolerance. I can turn it off.

Kara- oh I'm dead. (smirks) but I wanted to see my brother cause I just miss him soooo much!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:38 pm

neer - growls. shut up. pulls self by arms up against wall away from her. you wouldnt want to see me. regret overpowers him and a wave of emotion he hasnt felt in years washes over him.

strife - nods trying to take it all in. and you've been holding all that back. shakes head. god kendal your unbelievable. thats nuts.

kk i might be eating dinner when ur back
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:02 pm

Kendal- I am not unbelievable I am a monster! My powers were givn to me by the Yes! I was meant to work for them! At one point ... I did

Kara- the all mighty neer feeling a bit guilty? Serves you right
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:28 pm

Neer - shut up! your just an annoying little girl that did nothing but followed her other brother around.

strife - but you tore away right? you stopped.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:31 pm

Kendal- I- I guess so! ( shakes head and covers ears) I was just a drone ( whispers)

Kara- I was still your sister!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:34 pm

neer - you were worthless. spits out every word. and you still are. pain seeps into his heart realizing what he said.

strife - stays silent.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:36 pm

Kara- after everything that has happened ( says if coldly) your still evil. You still have no soul and you still have no heart! ( gets quiet) I came here to help change your ways neer. Your still my brother,

Kendal- ( silently cries and hugs knees)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:43 pm

neer - doesnt want to admit regret or pain since he's grown learning to ignore it. scowls. there is no separate ways. ii'm not different and i'm not changing. hating every word as he says it. then remembers the only reason he had killed her. because the power his father had gave to him. his father had asked him to try it. to prove himself worthy. clenches fists digging nails into the palm of his hand.

strife - wraps his arms around her closing his eyes wishing all the pain and suffering she has to endure would go away.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:48 pm

Kara- you don't mean that, I know you want to change, I know your hurting neer.

Kendal- ( hugs him back and holds in to him tightly and burries face in his neck)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 7:00 am