WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7

iggy
    iggy

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7 - Page 30 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7

Post  iggy Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:32 am

Naveah- Cries silently and buries face into his neck and nodsThank yousays quietly through tears
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7 - Page 30 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7

Post  Legolas Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:34 am

Neer - (thinks : I mean / haven't freaking eaten or drank anything in three days!) I mean I'm hungry.

Strife - he what? (Spits out the words in disgust)

Cleff - (nods)

Zeppelin - (cracks a smile and holds her there) don't mention it. (Smile fades when he sees her ear)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:37 am

Kendal- but don't worry! I smacked him in the face (says with a tiny smile)

Kara- oh. Alright i can get you something. (walks through the door and up to Kendal. Says so only she can hear) Feed neer. I your going to interrogate him and keep him as a prisoner you need him alive.

Kendal- (smiles disappears and freezes eyes widening)
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:39 am

Naveah - Cradles herone arm and looks up sthim I am bleeding all over you.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:42 am

Neer - (cackles) I have a waitress now, yeah?

Strife - um what?... something wrong?

Zeppelin - of all thins to say. (Laughs a little) you say that. Don't worry your aloud too. I could care less if I got blood on my shirt. (Stands up carrying her making sure to supposrt her head and careful of her arm)

Cleff - hurry il with Tao. (Says as zeppelin's coming) she got it bad

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:45 am

Bri- in deep conversation with Tao of device) so ... Get her to a doctor

Tao- no of fence bit you guys aren't exactly healers if what uoy say is as bad as I suspect she will need stitches

Can naveah like kit hear in that ear now

Kara- your lucky I'm evm helping.

Kendal- ( closers eyes and shakes head) fine. We should get neer something to eat or he'll die soon.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:48 am

Will be slow

Naveah- I still feel bad. ( flings to him tightly and can't feel anything that much except arm and ear went numb) I have a bullet in my knee ( says blankly)

Oh I guess so
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:54 am

Neer - dear sister you so (starts a coughing fit again) kind.

Strife - (face hardens) then let him die. We don't need him anymore. Hes useless.

Cleff - (nods and goes to a row of 3 or 4 of the big black vans seeing the reflection of the buildings flames in the windows.)

Zeppelin - (eyes widen about th bullet) what are we gonna do? (Takes a glance at naveah panicked and back at bri)

Cleff - (breaks a window and the alarm goes off but quickly shes s it off somehow and crawls inside pulling down the wires)

Can go either way really
    completely none in that hear
    sometimes
    faint sound
    Always
    Up to you
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:59 am

What if she can't hear in that war but Thomas can like talk to her on that ear.
    Like there's a devil on her shoulder sort of thing

Kendal- I know you hate neer. And you have huge reasons to. So do I. Well you have better reasons bit I still hate him. But we can get information from him. You don't have to talk to him at all I will . Bit I need information. Not just on Thomas .. On other stuff ...

Kara- ya ya ( floats back next to him) there discussing if you luv or die. Strife says die Kendal says live.

Bri- we need to get to a hospital fast ( glances at her leg and the blood coming our of it)
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:02 am

Naveah- ( closes eyes and a year drops out) I won't to go home.

I have one character

I am such a noob
    And I Loki the Thomas idea

Hehehehe Loki
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:10 am

Seems like a good idea. That be fun on my part. Iggy?

Strife - other stuff? (Irritated she said said it like that) Kendal what if suddenly he gets his....ability back? And your in there?
    Neer - (laughs) what I would expect from strife. But Kendal......why would she want me alive. Just information? What's worth anything I know now?

Cleff - (twists the mast two wires together and the car rumbles to life. Pushing door open from inside. Get her in the back. Were taking this. Gets into drivers seat.)

Zeppelin - (opens back door with one hand careful to still have a good hold on naveah and slides the door open into a big roomy back seat with three seaters on either side Like a limo. Lies her down on one if the sides ans sits next to her lifting her head to rest on his lapclutching her hand) (it pains him when she says that)

Loki...slick black hair and a conceited brother
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:13 am

Kendal- that's the other stuff. 1, he was there wgen I got my other stuff and I need to ask him by I did 2, since you, did I mention how awesome you are?, made me open up to use my ... Talents agqin I think I can handle myself.

Bri- ( hops onto car) strip on it!

Kara- maybe she likes you :.. ( smirks) no bit really neer I wanna no .. Why Kendal?
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:15 am

Naveah- ( closes eyes but one hand finds Zeppelins hand and squeases it) to home. To Egypt. You would like it there zeppelin, you would.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:21 am

Cleff - (slams down on the gas and backs out pulling out of the white road down the highway speeding like crazy.) Keep her awake.

Zeppelin - Egypt? (Tries imagining other people like her in a place he thinks looks like Egypt. Thinks : but I could never leave the resistance like that. Realizes he cant say that now when shes like this.) Egypt. Your home. (Decidesbits best to keep her talking) what's it like?

Strife - me. Awesome. I have thought about that quite a few times. (Grins pretending that's all he heard her say)

Neer - just right then....she was so innocent...we really did seem like we were so much alike. I hats it...and yet...I like it...see I sound like I'm going. Nuts now.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:26 am

Kara- no you sound like you have a heart. Tell me more.

Kendal- ( raises eyebrow ) if your not comfortable with neer here I get it either am I. Ibñeed you to trust me. Ok?

Bri- dont let her close her eyes
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:28 am

Naveah- ( smiles widely when he says Egypt) oh beautiful! Hot, but beautiful. Especially the Nile. It's nice there, very nice ( eyes start to close)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:32 am

Zepppelin - no. (Leans head over her face and taps her cheek with his hand) hey. Look at me.

Cleff - (glances nervously at them then back to the road) few more miles I think.

Strife - (sighs) ok. Ill trust you.

Neer - if I didn't have a heart I wouldn't be breathing now would I? (Ignores her question)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:37 am

Kara- tell me more! ( pokes him )

Kendal- ( half smiles) good. Lets go get him some food.

Bri- make her stay awake!
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:38 am

Naveah- home ( whispers softly and eyes drift shut)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:41 am

Neer - I don't like her. I never will. It was a mistake. (Says with an even tone)

Strife - (smirks carrying her ho steps setting her down at top handing her some crouches) we don't have to make it good food do we?

Cleff - keep her awake!

Zeppelin - naveah! (Before thinking brings his lips down on hers kissing her.)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:43 am

Bri- well ok then

Kendal- who said anything about good food! ( smirks)

Kara - you lie! That is a lie!
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:44 am

Naveah- ( one eye creaks open and kisses him back weakly)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:48 am

Cleff - who knew that could actually help.

Zeppelin - (draws away slowly lettingbout a sigh if relief. Still stays. Closely leaning over her.) You gotta stay awake ok? Please. Just until were at the hospital. Its not far....right? Looks to cleff)

Cleff - (nods and pulls down a street into a small city)

Strife - (they go to kitchen.)

Neer - why do you car so much? Cause your a girl?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:50 am

Kara- ok first off that's sexist but ... Ya ... Plus you looked so calm ..

Kendal- what is the worst food we have

iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:51 am

Naveah- ok I try ( looks up at him) what's your real name?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:07 pm