WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7 - Page 35 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7

Post  Legolas Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:34 pm

cleff - narrows his eyes and snatches the tablet. you did! opens gallery finding the picture looking for the delete.

zeppelin - puts his hand on cleffs shoulder. hiii.

cleff - jumps up dropping the tablet. dont touch me!

strife - stay here.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7 - Page 35 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7

Post  Admin Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:40 pm

Bro- ( snatches the tablet before it hits the floor and holds it tightly) zep leave him alone, don't pressure him to come out yet.

Kendal- uhm ok
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:48 pm

cleff - dont pressure me to do what now?!

zeppelin - chuckles. oookay. sways then flops down in a chair headnodding in and out of sleep..

strife - picks her up bridal style then slides down the tree sitting against it. i love you.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:50 pm

Bro- ( laughs and glances at zeppelin)

Kendal- ( smiles slightly ) well I love you to
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:53 pm

strife - pulls her close so that her head is in the crook of his neck. strokes her her hair out of habit and wants to stay like that forever.

cleff - no one. and i mean NO ONE will hear about this you hear me? points a finger in bri's face.

zeppelin - falls asleep.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:58 pm

Bri- no one will know! ( sits down and mumbles) except everyone.

Kendal- ( breathes deeply and talks to he feels her breath on his neck) i never thought a person could have this sort if effect in me. I never thought I could love someone like this.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:01 pm

cleff - eyes widen. what do you mean everyone?

strife - grins thinking. ever had a crush before me?

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:06 pm

Kendal- well yea but when I was really young, no one else though. Ive never really cared before ... Most boys just seemed to cocky and obnoxious and think that I'm some accessory and that doesn't work for me
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:09 pm

strife - smirks inside. not even cleff. you are definitely. not. an accessory.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:14 pm

Kendal- but it's not like I haven't flirted with a guy to get what I want though, I didn't like them but I take advantage of my feminine charm
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:16 pm

strife - laughs. wish i could be there to see that.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:22 pm

Kendal- well if we're ever in a situation like that then you will ( smirks) men are so easy to manipulate
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:23 pm

strife - chuckles. is were ever in a situation like that not sure if ill like seeing you flirt with other guys.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:26 pm

Kendal- well it's bound to happen so get used to it ( chuckles) I kissed this guy once, he was being to stubborn.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:28 pm

strife - frowns. how do i know you didnt just want to kiss him. smirks.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:29 pm

Kendal- ( looks up at him and raises Ione eyebrow and shrugs) you don't
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:32 pm

strife - hmph. looks away from her.

neer - opens eyes surprised he no longer feel pain. looks down at his chest to see the healed scares of the knife and circle around the stab. what...what did you do?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:33 pm

Kara- ( appears sitting in front if him) your welcome

Kendal- aww strife don't worry! We wasn't even a good kisser!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:36 pm

neer - narrows eyes at her standing stretching out his arms. and you could have done that sooner.

strife - and are you saying i am? grins.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:39 pm

Kendal- ehhh ( pretends to think) your alright

Kara- sorry I'm not really supposed to intrude only really when the person hurt in innocent. Luckily you're my brither so there's an exception

Bri- I mean everyone. ( quickly sends picture to Sam)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:44 pm

strife - i'm alright?

cleff - NOOOOOOO! cries out tackling bri snatching the phone away but it's already sent. i hate YOU! my life is ruined!

zero - is sitting on couch and hears someones phone from kitchen. SAM YOUR PHONE! PICK UP THE DAMN THING. ITS ANNOYING

crispin - perches on the counter in human form and opens the phone. eyes widen.

zero - something wrong?

crispin - shakes head a smile playing across his face.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:48 pm

Kendal- just kidding! ( smirks) your the best

Bri- ( can't help but giggle and sends text nessage after it- zepoelin had blood drawn and was woozy I think he mistook cleff as a girl )

Sam- fine! ( snatches phone from crisper and falls down laughing)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:53 pm

zero - what! jumps off couch. leh me see! takes it and eyes widen and starts laughing too. didnt know he was gay!?

neer - frowns at all the noise. ugh. they're like annoying idiots that wont shut up.

cleff - face flushes red as red as it can go. sumps back in chair next to zeppelin and hits him in the gut without looking. i. hate. you.

zeppelin - doesnt wake up but turns heis head toward cleff muttering. god...feels so good.

cleff - jumps away from him. freak!

strife - smirks. i better be. i've had my fair share of kissing other girls as well.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:56 pm

Kendal- ( eyes widen them they narrow and growls) like who? ( says more defensively then she thought she would)

Sam- ( laughs but then gets up and looks and Bri's text) oh ok makes sense clef isn't gay you can see how surprised he looks when zeppelin kisses him. Wait ... Why did zeppelin get blood drawn

Kara- ( groans) ya there kids! I'm a kid! Get over yourself!

Bri- don't worry cleff they'll understand
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:03 pm

cleff - is panting breathing heavily. hmph. crosses arms over chest.

zero - stops laughing. goes in other room opening computer. call them sam.

zeppelin - eyes open for a sec before lying down across the seats putting his head on cleffs lap.

cleff - makes a face of disgust looking away.

strife -can see her iritation is tries to keep self from laughing. well once when i was 14 and there was this cute emo girl. think she was what 16? thinks: huh ya right. now looking back on it all she was was make up and hair.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 10:14 pm