WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7 - Page 13 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7

Post  Admin Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:06 pm

tao-you to. takes her hand and hoists self up.

sam- ok rori! who's your partner?

kendal- takes the wheels of her chair and rolls self over to the side of the room
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7 - Page 13 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:10 pm

rori - had her partners arm a second ago but turns around and she isnt there anymore. dudey where'd you go! sighs. fine i guess ill pick again. spins around with her eyes close poiting her hand out and stops. opening her eyes to see her pointing at a boy. you dude!

zero - you heard her you dude.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:12 pm

dude- eyes widen. wat?

sam- come on! lets go.

dude- o-o-okay. nervously steps onto the mat
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:15 pm

rori - bounces on her toes energetically. ok whats your name sir! i like to know my enemies name.

logan - rubs her temple. he's not an actual enemy rori. and if anything your dead.

rori - shushes her. it makes it realistic. and whats that suppose to mean?

zero - enough chit-chat sweeties. GO!

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:18 pm

dude- my name? when she says go like a robot sprints at rori and slams into her and brings both elbows on top of her head knocking her unconcious

kendal- eyes widen and stands up but then whimpers and falls back down. yo!

sam- stands there frozen. well that was ... random
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:21 pm

logan - eyes widen when he sees her take her out like that. strides onto the mat and pushes him away with one hand. what the hell is wrong with you? you aren't suppose to knock them out!

clara - that was harsh...

zero - now now it was surprising but he just--stops as logan shoots her a killing glare.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:27 pm

Afk gotta eat dinner but stay on
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:45 pm

sam- can we trust this guy? says quietly

tao- looks at kendal concerned

kendal- nods at tao and looks at the dude

dude- so-s-so-sorry. backs away and wraps arms around himself and shakes
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:48 pm

so you gonna make this dude?

clara - looks at him worried

logan - you should be sorry. says more annoyed now not caring one ounce for his feelings and turns around to rori picking her up.

zero - approaches the dude. where were you before the jail?

jack - says still in jacks voice but neer's words. i like em'.

strife - what did you say?

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:56 pm

kendal- glances at jack then turns her attention on the dude. you look ... familiar.

yes, i have good ideas for him!

dude- eyes stay as wide as an owls and looks at kendal intently
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:58 pm

interesting.... gtg at 8:10

zero - uh you two know each other or something?

jack - little demons are always friends.

logan - lies rori on the bench

clara - looks at them confused.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:04 pm

sam- eyes dart to jack and raises an eyebrow

tao- wait. you know him? how?

kendal- ignores them and stands up out of chair and takes a step closer ignoring the pain. riases chin and says clearly. go!

dude- rushes at her in a trance and swings arm out to punch her

kendal- grabs his wrist lightning quick and twists it

thats specific and awww.
    you'll seeeeeee
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:06 pm

zero - what the heck are you doing?! both of you!

strife -moves his hand to the handle of his knife.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:10 pm

kendal- looks around calmly. just. shush. says sharply and turns gaze back at dude.

dude- wrips away from her shaking. i-i-i'm so s-sorry!

sam- whaaaat?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:11 pm

strife - watches the dude closely. thinks: she obviously already knows what he's capable of.

zero - fine. plops down and sits pretzel style

clara - thinks: whats going on?

k ill be on after 10 sorrrrry
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:18 pm

But whyyyyy?

Kendal- ( looks around sternly) I was in jail with him.

Sam - huh,

Kendal- after Arazo died I was thrown in hail, not just any jail though. It was a training camp for young soldiers, who were forced.all kids there were highly athletic and lethal. And all were tested on
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:15 pm

My mom wanted me off.

Zero - so your like super? (Pokes him in the arm)

Mak - (looks back and forth from people trying to figure out what's going on)

Crispin - (looks down while on the ceiling as a frog)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:05 am

Dude- ( starts shaking ) I- I don't know!

Kendal- the reason he attacked me when I said the go word ( go) is because we were taught to fight at a moments noticed. To attack anyone we see at that word

Tao- that's horrible
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:08 am

Strife - that's sick and twisted.

Zero - so what are we gonna do about it? It'll make him a good fighter wont it? (Tries to sound hopeful)

Crispin - (lands on kendals head as a frog)

Mak - (thinks : is there something wrong with himself does he know Kendal?)
    Clara - (looks at mak apologetically and motions to hi. What's going on the best she can.)

Last edited by ZeldaFox on Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:12 am

Kendal- ( nods) I have taught myself to ignore it but others ... ( stares at the dude dnd cocks head) actually I know you quite well

Dude- ( has been looking at the floor not wanting to meet Kendal's eyes) I don't know y-you ( lying)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:14 am

Logan - you guys gonna say anything worth listening ti or keep going on saying you do or you don't know whoever.

Zero - (glares at Logan but she ignores it)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:18 am

Kendal - ( eyes narrow and glares at Logan) can you shut UP! ( says icily spitting every word)

Tao- alright calm yourselves down. Do dude ( thinking of name) do you know her or not?

Dude- still stares at ground saying nothing)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:26 am

Logan - (completely goes blank except for being angry nit even knowing why) just thought id make the obvious known to you. (Smiles. Meanly) . You know, since you seem to be having a hard time with that.

Strife - (thinks : if she says one more thing shes dead.)

Zero - (turns towards dude) so do you or do you nit? Cause your lying (stares up st him)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:31 am

Kendal- ( one eye starts twitching violently and cracks knuckles. ) you dare ( smiles evilly still twitching) challenge me on my own HOUSE! Because I will tear you limb from lb ( takes slow steps closer to her) with no. ( snarls but stays evilly) mercy. At. All.

Dude- ( looks up at sees Kendal and eyes widen and looks inyo her eyes and falls to the ground)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:37 am

Logan - (laughs) I normally don't fight crippled. But I can make an exception. Smirks at her)

Strife - (steps between the two) what the hell do you think either of you are doing?

Zero - (eyes widen and kneels by his side) dude! What the heck!? Wake up! (Slaps him across the face)

Jack - (looks into the two girls eyes and smirks a crooked neer smirk.) I wish the demons would die.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:19 am