WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7 - Page 8 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:07 pm

zero - finishes food an cleans the plate before leaving kitchen.

jack - starts opening door to follow kendal.

strife - pushes him aside and he slams into the wall. eyes him before going through the door and closing it behind him.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7 - Page 8 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7

Post  Admin Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:09 pm

Why was he stalking Kendal also I posted on d&d you know

Kendal- sits down on drive way holding crutches and lookout into the street)

Tao- (walks upstairs holding Fallon and tucks her in her bed and walks back downstairs)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:11 pm

i not telling you.

and oh ya whoops. ill post on there hold on

strife - you shouldn't blame yourself for his death.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:14 pm

Kendal- there is no other way to look at it. He died because of me.

Suspicious of jack ....
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:16 pm

strife - he died because you were worth saving. he knew what he was doing.

hehe...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:20 pm

Kendal- biti wasn't worth saving strife! I have anger problems! I scream at little kids! I hallucinate! Even before I had this stupid prison in me! I'm a failure.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:24 pm

strife - what would all of us be without you? we wouldnt want to go on but we'd have to. for you. wouldnt azaro want that for you?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:25 pm

Kendal- I'm not saying I'm just going to give up, I won't give up. I didn't give up. Wen I was I that jail I didn't and I won't now, I kept telling myself he was alive when he wasn't but it helped me escape.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:30 pm

strife - he's still with you. just not in the ways you imagine.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:33 pm

Kendal- (looks at ground and brings hand to her neck were the necklace used to be) I know, and I try, but I miss him
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:36 pm

strife - walks towards her from behind and puts a hand on you shoulder. i know. i can only imagine.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:38 pm

Kendal- (refuses to cry and gets up emotionless) I'm fine, let's go inside now.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:41 pm

strife - nods and turns walking in the door.

jack - is looking at strife and kendal as they pass with a creepy smirk.

strife - wipe the look off your face before i wipe it off for ya.

jack - smiles. i was only thinking.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:46 pm

KEndal- (looks at him calmly) about?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:49 pm

jack - people.

strife - thinks: i dont like that kid.

jack - ill be outside. goes out the door.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:51 pm

Kendal- he's freaking me out (looks at jack strangely) but some how .... Hmmm
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:53 pm

strife - somehow what?

jack - walks in circles outside talking to himself.

strife - grunts and slams the door.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:00 pm

Kendal- nothing just ( looks at strife weirdly) what's wrong? (says it softly so now one but him can hear)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:04 pm

strife - nothing is. says normally.

jack - turns in a complete circle and stop when is facing the mantion. protect or curse?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:06 pm

Kendal- (reaches up and lightly strokes his face) are you sure because oly one of us are allowed to be crazy right now ant hats me.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:12 pm

strife - yes... i just.. dont worry i'm fine. stares ahead glaring at the door where jack was

jack - hmm. hard choice. wait. it already has one. no thats not one of those... squints eyes at a blue orb on the side of the house floating in place. what are you a ghost?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:15 pm

What it is?

Kendal- Hey ( tilts his face so he's looking at her) whatever it is you can tell me
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:20 pm

strife - looks at her and an image of him punching her crosses his mind. blinks clearing it away shocked of why he would think that. i...

neer in ghostly form! - hello jack.

jack - who-who are you? stumbles backwards as neer comes towards him.

neer - would you like to help me son?

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:23 pm

Ooohhhhhhhhh

Kendal- what?what is it? (looks at him concerned)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:26 pm

strife - narrows eyes and steps away from kendal and opens the front door to see jack talking to nothing.

neer - turns toward strife and laughs before disappearing.

jack - stands there shocked then turns toward strife looking innocent. tripped and fell my friend.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:57 pm