WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7 - Page 9 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7

Post  Admin Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:32 pm

Kendal-hm? (hobbles outside next to strife and sees jack ) what's going on?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7 - Page 9 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:33 pm

jack - looks from kendal to strife. nothing is going on. walks into the house a little to happy.

strife - says barely audible. can i kill him.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:39 pm

Kendal- no(says in the same tone and walks in after jack )
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:43 pm

strife - closes door behind them and is about to demand what the hell jack was doing but he isnt there. ugh
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:44 pm

Kendal- (painfully walks upstairs to room)

Tao- what happened?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:47 pm

afk lily calling
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:52 pm

hey did she call you too?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:53 pm

No
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:55 pm

she said she texted you
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:57 pm

Oh we'll I need to get my phone brb
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:52 am

Strife - (shakes his head.) Nothing to be worried about. (Thinks : but I'm watching you jack. I'm watching you.)

Jack - (goes down multiple corridors under the building and stops a dark spot in the wall. Punches it and it shifts revealing an underfround passage in the dirt.)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:57 am

Kendal- ( still uneasy) uh ok.

Tao- ( whistles from kitchen and walks toward them pushing a wheel chair)

Afk
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:00 am

Strife - gonna sit in that chair or do I have to make you sit?

Zero - pft like you would
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:10 am

Kendal - but i like the crutches!

Tao- the crutches are hurting you Kendal, it will save you a lot of pain to just sit
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:13 am

Zero - can I use the crutches then?!

Strife - I don't think they can even be shortened enough to be close to your size.

Zero - (glares at him)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:16 am

Kendal - do I really have to?

Tao- Kendal it's for your own good

Kendal- ( groans) I don't wanna!

Sam-( laughs) you are pretty short
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:23 am

Strife - (rolls eyes and takes crutches from underneath ie dal picking her up at her waist and ploping her intoned the seat.) Yes you do.

Zero - no I'm not! (Stand on tippy toes staring down Sam even though it more like staring up)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:25 am

Kendal- fine! But can't I t least get changed into more comfortable clothes since this is lazy day!

Sam- your still looking up at me
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:32 am

Strife - yes. Yes you can. But I will take you up. (Pushes her chair to the bottom of steps then picks it up and carries it ho setting it on the floor at the top.)

Zero - (narrows eyes at him) you just grew.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:35 am

Sam- ( smirks) or you just shrunk

Kendal- ok how did you just lift me and the wheel chair off the ground? What are you the hulk?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:40 am

Strife - first of all your extremely light. Second of all the chair is only 20 pounds or so. And third of all...I have no idea what you meant by the hulk. (Pushes her down hallway to her huge room)

Zero - people my age don't shrink! If anyone does it the elderly. And that's you. (Says pointing Inger in Sam's face while say you)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:43 am

Sam- ( scoffs) elderly? Watch who your making fun of pixie sticks!

Kendal- ok two things. One, I'm not sure if its a conpliment if I'm extremely light and two your joking right? You know what the hulk is, right. Don't kid me strife!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:48 am

Strife - never watched Tv. Or seen any movies but that one we saw. So if its one of those then I'm afraid ill have to say no.

Such a sad life. No hulk.....

Zero - pixie sticks!? (Face starts burning) want me to slap you?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:52 am

Sam- if you can reach me small fry!

Kendal - mmmm ( smiles) the one we saw ... That was fun ( suddenly shakes head trying to snap out of her perverted thought) oops sorry, zeppelin moment
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:59 am

Strife - (cracks a smile) nasty little girl. No more talking to zep for you...ill be outside the door. You get changed. (Leaves the door closing it behind him)

Zero - (soaks foot down on Sam's foot)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 4:19 pm