WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7 - Page 7 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7

Post  Admin Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:28 pm

Kendal- what? (doesn't look at strife but stares at zero) no I don't!

Fallon- tell Me. Story!

Sam- come on, yes you do

Tao-year your lie is exciting

Kendal- (thinks for a moment ) ok I got omw
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7 - Page 7 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:40 pm

Sorry if intake a while eating breKfast

Strife - (listens closely)

Zero - well tell us then!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:44 pm

Kendal- alright fine, so 2 years ago- (face darkens) actually let me tell a different story

Sam- no what was that one?

Kendal- you really want to know?

Ok
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:46 pm

zero - you already started. Cant stop now
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:52 pm

Kendal- fine, but it I'm going to tell this I have to tell it from the very beginning ( clenches fists ) when I was 16 years old 2 years ago. I was a lot more rebellious tHen I am now. And I was a lot different.

Tao- how?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:57 pm

Zero - did you have a boy friend?! (Jumps up and down in chair.)

What if she did and she met met him Again
    Just an idea

Strife - (leans against the counter)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:01 pm

Kendal has never had a boyfriend ... She is a loner

Kendal- (snorts and rolls eyes) oh ya sure. No! (sighs and shakes head) of course not. I don't thnk you were here at that time but if you were you we're really young but anyway I didn't really care about much then (winces as she talks) I was sort of immature j guess but back to the actual story. Because of my childish ways I did something I will always regret

Tao- what was it?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:04 pm

Strife - (lifts head from glass to listen)

Zero- did you.....ya I dont know.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:06 pm

Kendal- me being stupid went out into town when I was specifically told not to go because there was this big ceremony for a solider going on or something
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:15 pm

Zero - what kind of ceremony
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:20 pm

Kendal- don't remember but being the only kid for miles didn't exactly help hide me. And. Might have shot the YES officer who the ceremony was for

Sam- well that was smart
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:22 pm

zero - did something bad happen? did you kick butt?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:27 pm

Kendal- no ( face darkens) I lost

Sam- ( freezes) but your still alive soooooo ...

Kendal- I had to run for my life to get away from them I couldn't fight there were to many, I was caught and I did have to fight I would have died ...
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:30 pm

zero - but you didnt! smiles. you ran like the wind! you were like: oh ya you cant catch me suckers.

strife - studies kendal's face
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:32 pm

Kendal- I am not alive because I ran (clenches jaw) I Am Alive because someone saved me.

Sam- well who

Tao- isn't it obvious
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:36 pm

zero - ARAZO?! AWESOME!

strife - thinks: how on earth to do find that awesome.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:38 pm

Kendall - he died zero (says quietly) he died saving me because I was stupid and irresponsible

Sam- ( shifts in seat uncomfortably)

Tao- at least you lived

Kendal- barely, I was still captured after that
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:40 pm

zero - eyes widen. oh. leans back in chair. thinks: i thought bedtime stories where suppose to be happy.

strife - says in barely a whisper. what you do then?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:44 pm

Kendal- i just I-I I don't know. (closes eyes tightly and makes face expressionless) I don't want to talk about this anymore

Sam- ya these are supposed to be happy

Kendal- well jaws going to tell a happy story till you forced me to tell this one!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:46 pm

zero - then how bout you tell us the happy one now?

strife - thinks: happy huh?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:49 pm

Kendal- ( shakes head) how am I supposed to think of that now when icouldn even finish this story
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:51 pm

zer o - ok... your right. fallon maybe another time k?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:57 pm

Fallon- (asleep and drooling on table)

Kendal- well ok then
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:59 pm

zero - happy or not it worked. grins

strife - sighs and walks out of the room
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:03 pm

Kendal- Tao take her upstairs ( gets up and hobbles outside)

Sam- should we? ...

Tao- she is fine ( picks up Fallon )

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:51 am