WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7 - Page 12 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7

Post  Admin Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:01 pm

tao- smiles i'll be your partner.

sam- ok. looks around everyone good? good! now lets just try some hand to hand

kendal- smiles slightly and nods but knows she will have to make a choice later on, to keep everyone safe or to stay and hurt people.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7 - Page 12 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:47 pm

clara - ok. thanks. smiles.

zero - tao and the blonde. on the floor.

clara - my name is cl--

zero - on the floor!

clara - ok ok! rushes over to the huge firm mat in the middle of the huge room.

strife - kisses her temply and stands up going over to the wheel chair.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:59 pm

kendal- lays on bed and turns on back to look up at ceiling

tao- walks onto the mat

sam- the point of hand to hand is to knock you enemy off there feet, and to use your advantages against the.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:04 pm

clara - nods nervous but keeps calm on the outside. looks tao up and down analyzing every detail in a second.

zero - and...GO!

clara - rushes forward making it look like she's about to punch him but at last second brings up leg kicking him in his side hard.

strife - brings chair back over to the bed. you wanna stay up here or go back down?

uhh i think i forgot about your math
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:09 pm

kendal- is it ok if i go back down?

tao- stumbles backwards surprised, but launches self at her and swipes out her feet from under her

its ok, i can get it online. i'm not going to school tomorrow anyway
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:16 pm

strife - sighs. yes. its fine. lifts her up putting her in the chair and pushing her out of the room.

clara - eyes widen but before she can fall on her but throws hand under her and pushes off it using the force of the fall to properll herself backwards into the air and landing on her feet. grins.

rori - show off.

logan - someones light on their toes.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:17 pm

tao- hmm. smiles a little bit. but thats a good thing.

sam- nods your right, it is. Clara were you ever taight by anyone else.

kendal- says quietly. thank you.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:18 pm

so how is naveah gonna get hurt? also making another character so might be slowish
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:19 pm

well we already decided its gonna be from a soldier i think right?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:20 pm

awww drat right when you come on i have to go o; ill try for a few more posts anyway.

and yesh so...... what you said about the YES and verything because of the torture...wait i know! so how bout they notice someone following them (black van) and its actually strifes dad and bunch of his jerky soldier friends
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:21 pm

ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. what they gonna do? like capture them. WHY?

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:26 pm

CAUSE THEY BORED AND WANT TO SMASH THINGS

becerse.....mr cotter is sort of mad....wanted to get back...was asuming kendal or strife would be there. BUT THEY NOT so sweet naveah will do
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:28 pm

poor naveah .... OH WELL
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:28 pm

grrr i gtg sry ill be on as soon as i can not sure how soon that will be

naveah -stab-stab-stab-stab- DIE DIE DIE DIE not. that would take away the fun
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:30 pm

Name:Sol
    Title: 2nd jailbreak
    Title Wanted:
    Weapon:none yet
    Personality:dark and mysterious but not like a demon lover like jack. doesnt talk much and keeps to self.
    Description: long auburn hair and dark eyes, kind of short but stout and scrappy. wears regular clothes that she stole from people in the house.
    Family:

Name:Monty
    Title:2nd jailbreak
    Title Wanted:
    Weapon:
    Personality: fun lloving and always has an opinion, talks loudly and fast and doesnt stop. always tries to look on the bright side and cheer people up by doing funny and random things
    Description:short cropped brown hair and brown eyes. very skinny and bony and not very stable. wears a all orange jumpsuit like the one people in prison wear and just never wanted to take it off
    Family:
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:30 pm

awwww right when igys made her charries ... you could have atleast posted
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:04 am

Sorry didn't see the post

Clara - I uh....My dad was pretty nuts bout martial arts

Rori - did he like anime? Do you like cosplay!? Hour be great as a cosplayer. Especially with blonde hair then you don't have to-

Logan - please shut up.

Zero - alright well, neither of you are down so get on with it

Strife - no prob. (Lifts her chair carrying her down)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:07 am

Tao- ( smirks then narrows eyes and circles her)

Sam- hm that's good, we have one sort of experienced fighter.

Kendal- ( nervously runs fingers through hair as he lifts her up)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:17 am

Strife - (is about to ask her if shes ok but knows shes not going to be for a while and knows its no use asking. Pushes her down hall and can hear them downstairs.) Wanna go down?

Clara - (is surprised by the compliment and goes quiet again. Watches Tao copying him so that she moves in opposite direction.)

Rori - ooh! Your like the copier dude hakashi!

Zero - what?

Rori - never mind.

Jack - (neer observes through jacks eyes nit quite possesssing him just like a spy)

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:28 am

Freaky ...

Kendal- ( nods) yea I want to help.

Sam- ( watches them intently)

Tao- ( keeps fists clenches and sprints at her and rolls aside and round house kicks her in the back)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:34 am

Zero - Dr. Tao de forks can kick! (Pumps fist in the air)

Clara - (stumbles forward almost falling. Whips around an angry look on her face.)

Strife - k. (Brings her down setting her chair at the foot of the steps.)

Zero - sup kendal

Logan - (puts her hand up in a wave)

Jack - (head turns toward Kendal almost robotically staring at her and strife)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:37 am

Kendal- ( smiles and waves at all of them) hey guys- ( gaze catches jack and looks at hon fiercely with an emotion that says got a problem?)

Tao- ( about to tackle Clara again when notices Kendal and waves)

Sam- ( smiles at her)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:41 am

Clara - (takes the chance while Tao is distracted and bursts forward tackling him to the ground pinning him with her legs.) Ha. (Grins)

Rori - ya blonde!

Zero - Tao. I'm disappointed. (Says in an exaggerated voice)

Jack - (smirks a neer type of smirk but then shakes his head clearing neer out and turning away)

Strife - nice system going on here eh?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:44 am

Tao- oof! ( glares at her) that was sneaky!

Kendal- ( smiles and looks away from jack and nods) very nice

Sam- ( sighs) who's next?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:03 pm

clara - gets off of him and stands up holding her hand out to him and smiles. good job.

strife - was weirded out by the look on jack's face and keeps an eye on him not about to look away any time soon.

rori - me me me me me!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 5:39 am