WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7 - Page 26 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7

Post  Admin Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:20 pm

Kendal- get out of here! (waves strife away frantically)

Bri-(rolls eyes) hey strife.

Kendal- (growls) don't encourage him. Anyway great Cleff was watching ...

Bri- yea ... Sort of.

Kendal- and he told you?

Bri- yea.

Kendal- wow. Great. (sighs and rests chin on table)

Bri- (chuckles slightly) don't worry no one else is gonna no

Kendal- nothing happened! (waves arms around frantically)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7 - Page 26 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:24 pm

strife - of course something happened. grins as he goes back blowing hair out of his eyes.

cleff - finds there's nothing for him to hear and quietly starts back to truck.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:28 pm

Kendal- oh. My. God. (slams face on table.)

Bri- (laughs) so how are you anyway?

Kendal - (shrugs) I could be better
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:30 pm

strife - flops onto her bed faceforward lying the wrong way.

heeeeeeeeeeeeeermyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:33 pm

What?

Kendal- so anyway how are you guys?

Bri- oh! I called you actually encase we had this weird creepy black van following us. (whispers) strife's dad is driving it

Kendal- (growls) not that guy again.

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:34 pm

convo i not a part of -whistles-

wish iggy were here IGGEHHH
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:38 pm

Uhm. She is!

Bri- so what should we do?

Kendal- I have no idea why he is following you guys but you going to get into a face. Try to act cool he doesn't know you guys don't mention us

Bri- will do.

Kendal- and be careful. Fight smart.

Bri- ok I will call you when we loose them. Be safe?

Kendal- you to. Oh and .. Tell Cleff I said hi and I want to talk to him later.

Bri- ok bye! (turns off the call and walks back toward the truck)
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:41 pm

Naveah- there's bri Posts out window
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:42 pm

YEAAA
    see im magicl i made a wish and it happened
    I'M ALADIN!!!

zeppelin - gets up from his sitting by the car when he sees cleff coming. we heading on?
    cleff - nods.
    zeppelin - sup with you dude?
    cleff - forget it. says angrily and gets into drivers seat. get in
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:45 pm

Kendal- (sighs and closes laptop and goes into her room and sees strife on her bed and smiles)

Bri- let's get a move on. Leave Cleff alone
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:48 pm

Naveah-Snuggles into the car seat and glances out window
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:50 pm

cleff - slams on the gas and they wiz out of the dirt road but as soon as he reaches the corner the van crashes into them completely planned out. sh*T. backs up but the guy in the back has rolled down a window and leans out window and shoots their tire.

thomas - gets out of the van with five guys by him loaded heavily with bulletproof vests on. hello.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:51 pm

Bri- stay. (gets out of there car ) hi. May we help you?

Kendal- (paces room worriedly and searches through dressers looking for clothes)
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:54 pm

Naveah- Nervously taps foot
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:57 pm

strife - mumbles through the covers. what are you doing.

thomas - never recieved that reaction from someone i've crashed into. i could take you and your poor friends to the nearest car rental. smiles.

cleff - no thanks we'll just fix it.

thomas - i think it's best if you took a ride. says dead calm boring into cleff's eyes.

cleff - this time is startled because his eyes are different. thinks: did he...

zeppelin - points to thomas. yo mr. sideburns. why your eyes purple? and arent you a bit old for hair of that color? referring to tom's now dark nearly black blue hair.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:59 pm

Bri- look! (glares at zeppelin) we don't really need any help sir we are fully capable of fixing it, so if you don't mind you may be on your way

Kendal- there going to get hurt! (pulls on a pair of jeans) I didn't want to tell you this but your father is tracking the kids
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:03 pm

strife - bults upright. and what are you going to do about it?

thomas - its more of a order than a request to be honest. says at bri with a forceful tone yet still calm. i believe you have information or shall i say information on people that i want to know and that i need.

zeppelin - ignores bri. sorry grandpa, but your looks are really getting to me. if we dont leave soon, or you dont leave soon i may just blow up.

cleff - shut up. mutters to zeppelin.

thomas - 46 snaps pointing AT bri.
    46(a soldier guard dude) - steps forward towards bri.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:08 pm

Kendal- (freezes and says quietly) I shouldn't but. (says even more quietly) on.

Bri- (tenses and raises an eyebrow. Slips hand in pocket were there is a gun) we don't want any trouble
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:13 pm

46 - points gun right at her head catching her sudden movement.
    thomas - neither do we. one more move and he shoots.

cleff - are you threateing a teenage girl, sir?

thomas - one or two of you will be fine. i dont need all four of you. i'd rather be without the boy with the big mouth. glances at zeppelin.

zeppelin - and i dont want to see a guy with an overgrown sized di--
    soldier 45 - is behind zep in a second with his hands twisted behind his back.
    zeppelin - ok man. if you love me just say it. we share no secrets amigo.

thomas - studies each of them and then his eyes rest onto naveah
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:15 pm

So I just read this book were the main evil character feel in love with the main good character

What if that happened
    What if neer started to fall in love with Kendal? Wouldn't that be so dramatic! Zelda completely up to you. Gonna guess you don't want to do that I was just musing cause it seemed cool.

Also let's say Thomas was with the people who made Kendal a super human and he didn't recognize her but what if he started to. Also the people have been watching Kendal cause she has a chip in her arm and now they gonna try to get her back
    So what if that was Thomas job and when he finds out its her it's like ...WHAT!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:17 pm

thats a gerd idea
    and to be honest i was actually already thinking of the neer thing.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:17 pm

Bri- look! What do you want? Just leave my friends alone and tell me.

Oh my god seriously! You were gonna make ne'er like Kendal! What?
    I'm cool with it.
    But
    WHAT!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:18 pm

what if kendal started to like neer? OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SNAP
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:20 pm

What. What. What. What. What.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:24 pm

Bri- ( follows his gaze) why are you looking at her!

Kendal- ( looks at strife then flies out door towards balcony)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 1:14 pm