WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7 - Page 25 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:24 am

he didnt say that because he thinks she likes him cause of that :P i jus really felt like putting that

strife - turns around from the computer. embarrassing to be with me?

cleff - mutters angrily gonna freaking kill you when i get back. stands when he hears someone coming(bri) and stops crying his eyes still bloodshot. drops the tablet letting it fall to the ground
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7 - Page 25 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7

Post  Admin Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:28 am

I know how he ment it ... That's just how I thought of it.

Kendal- no! No! Embaressed because ( blushes) because well I am sort of almost naked

Bri- ( walks to we're cleff is and sees him and find toward him knowing something is wrong) cleff. Hey what's wrong? ( looks at his blood shot eyes)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:33 am

cleff - he's dead. says angrily. strife is dead. looks at her filled with fury then looks at the tablet ashamed. s-sorry.

strife - dont be so self conscious walks over to her and sits next to her pulling her into a hug.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:36 am

Kendal - I just don't want anyone else to look at me this way. Only your allowed to.

Bri- ( cocks head) so he's not dead? Why are you apologizing. Cleff what did you see? Did Kendal answer?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:38 am

cleff - no. no. says with a shudder. i'm gonna kill him. starts to cry again unable to stop. it-it was strife and k-kendal. th-they were...
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:39 am

strife - i can live with that. smiles and closes his eyes holding her there.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:39 am

i gtg ill be on midday maybe
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:43 am

Kendal- ( hugs him back smiling(

Bri- ( eyes widen) they were ... Like ... You saw it?

Ok I had to go anyway bye!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:14 pm

cleff - she left the laptop open. ... i hate him. i hate him so much.

strife - falls back on the bed exausted still holding her and starts to drift to sleep.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:55 pm

Kendal - ( looks up and smiles at him and lightly runs hands in his hair eyes yettibg heavy)

Bri- cleff ( looks at him sympathetically ) they are technically adults and I mean ... They love each other
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:17 am

Cleff - she deserves better! (Kicks the tablet again and it skies across the dirt road. Cringes realizing they wont be able to contact them just because he couldn't control his emotions)

Zeppelin - (sits on the road entertaining himself with making shapes with his hands)

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:22 am

Bri- ( clenches fists) now look what you did! Just because your acting like some fumb little kid doesn't mean you can go around breaking things when you get mad! Control yourself!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:26 am

Cleff - (slowlystarts to calm self down) I'm sorry....I didn't mean to. (Walks over and picks it ho gingerly. Half of the screen is either cracked or not even there. Presses the on button and it glows to life with distorted colors.) S-some of it still works.....
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:30 am

Bro- well good give me it. ( says sharply )

Kendal- ( opens eyes trying hard not to fall asleep and carefully cradles strife deteiner not to wake him and pullsback covers)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:33 am

Strife - (is dead asleep)

Cleff - (silently hands it over not meeting her eyes)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:36 am

Bri- ( takes it) get back to the truck ill be rhere soon

Kendal- ( smiles down at him and lightly kisses him on th forehead, slides back covers and thinks: on) ( feels strength run through her and picks up strife and snuggles him under the covers and gets under to and pulls covers over them and thinks: off)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:42 am

Cleff - (nods and goes hack down thenrad his spirits instantly crushedd)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:45 am

Bri- ( sighs and looks at the tablet sadly) this will never work!

Kendal- ( presses against strife being warned by his body)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:47 am

Strife - (arms automatically drapes over her shoulder still asleep)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:50 am

Kendal- ( smiles and states at him lovingly and presses yorehead to his)

Bri- ( growls and presses the call bottom watching the screen ring) you better answe
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:02 pm

ring ring ring!

strife - groans in annoyance. what is that?

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:07 pm

Kendal- shhhh strife (kisses his face repetitively and slips out of the bed) I'll get it.

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:09 pm

strife - mumbles something going quiet again

cleff - doesnt leave completely and slips behind a tree a ways away from bri so he can still hear.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:13 pm

Kendal- (slips on a shirt and opens door to the connecting room along with lap top and sis down and answers call) bri!

Bri- (waves) hey.

Kendal- uhmmm, sooooo did you call earlier.

Bri- no ... Cleff did.

Kendal- f**k. (slams head down on table)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:16 pm

strife - is now awake and swings out of bed not bothering putting a shirt on and groggily walks towards other room. zat' bri? scratches his head.

cleff - thinks: so she cares?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 3:27 am