WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7 - Page 14 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7

Post  Admin Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:41 am

Kendal- I am not ! Crippiled! ( about to knock strife aside when freezes and no emotion washes over her face ) you know. Fine. You act like your so great but you not at all. Just because you have a boys hair cut and you act Ike your a fewsking queen doesn't not make you one, and your a waist if my time an energy

Dude- still awake) s-she is here!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7 - Page 14 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:52 am

Logan - I thank you for the touching complements really. (Puts a hand over her heart.)

Strife - (glares at Logan) if you don't stop ill make you stop.

Logan - so now you got yourself a puppy?

Strife - (punches her in the shoulder hard even though he wants to hit the face and she stumbles back)

Zero - well uh (cough cough) what are you talking about?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:53 am

Sorry that took so long I thought it posted but it didn't go through
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:54 am

Kendal- why don't you just leave? Go back to your stupid perfect firework
    Life were you don't have to worry about a thing. No one wants you and no one needs you!

Dude- h-her ( points at Kendal shaking)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:58 am

Logan - (stands there shocked for a moment then walks past Kendal upstairs down the hall and out the door)

What time if day is it? Just getting dark?

Strife - (smiles satisfied)

Jack - (looks at dude intently trying ti see through him)

Zero - what about her being here?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:01 am

Kendal - ( smiles but then turns and looks st the dude and freezes when sees him pointing) I defiantly know you

Dude- ( gets to his feet unsteadily and nods) get away from me!'
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:08 am

Strife - talk. Now. Or she'll get as close as she wants.

Logan - (thinks : what was I thinking! Gah its not my fault I have freaking anger issues. What's the matter with her! Thinks i don't have to worry about anything?! What about richard? And mom mom and keeping those kids from dying without their medication.) She doesn't know anything.

Neer - (is leaning against a tree that Logan is about to pass with a bandage over his whole torsoe.) Hey Logan.

Logan - (stops in surprise.) Who the hell are you?

Jack - no! (Stands up) My Head! I want you in my head! (Thinks: feels so nice when hes in there)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:12 am

That just sounds wrong

Tao- jaack ( looks at him surprised) who are you talking to?

Dude- she-she-

Kendal- I hurt him, I almost killed him to be exact
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:17 am

You. Are nasty.

Jack - i-i do mint know his name. He protects me from the demons. From the ghosts. (Eyes go wide)

Strife - at the jail?

Neer - you look like you could use a hug. (Smirks)
    Logan - get away from me.
    Neer - but I could use someone like you. (Comes closer to her)
    Logan - in that condistion your nit in a position to be making demands.
    Neer - fine. I'm neer. (Holds out hand to her)
    Logan - (freezes remembering kendals story) I'm not having anything to do with you
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:20 am

Your just as nasty for knowing what I meant ...

Kendal- ( nods and clenches fists) yes.

Dude- ( backs away from her and slowly lifts up side of shirt exposing a thin white line going down the side of his stomach)

Tao- ( winces) so your saying ..

Kenda- I did that.

Maliha- ( in wolf form stalks around and catches a whiff of neer)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:27 am

Zero - so you to were forced to um kill each other attack each other?

Strife - (studdies the line)

Crispin - (turns into a cat at an odd scent and goes out the window.)

Neer - I'm not going to fight you I need to ask a fav--
    Logan - (swings fist in a perfect uppercut jutting his jaw backwards and he stumbles to the ground not even fighting back.) Thought you'd be better than that
    neer - no...that's not why I'm (gets up wobbily)
    Logan - here? Then why are you here! (Grabs his shirt that pulls at the bandage and you can see pain cross his face.)

Jack - hes here! (Laughs)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:31 am

Maliha- ( sprints toward the scent and sees neer and growls lowly)

Sam- if you were forced then-

Kendal- no! ( slams fist into wall) it was my fault! I attacked an innocent kid!

Dude- ( screams and backs away as she hits the wall)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:37 am

Strife - what's done is done. You cant change that. But your not happy you did it. That's all you can do now.

Zero - (puts a hand on the dudes arm) shes nit going to hurt you.

Neer - (stares at maliha)
    Logan - (takes the chance and punches him in the stomach)
    Neer - (eyes go wide at the immense amount of pain and falls to the ground.)

Logan - how the hell did Kendal lose to you?

Crispin - (comes out of house saying : neer. You sick-why the heck..your not trying to kill anyone.)
    Neer - (turns head towards crispin and is about to say something but Logan kicks his head and he goes unconscious.)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:44 am

Malik's- growls- get him out of here)

Krndal- your right I won't hurt you ( takes. A step toward him and he rubs awat)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:49 am

Logan - (notices the wolf for the first time) st-stay back.

Crispin - (what if they want to capture him? Did you notice....he seemed different. For a moment forgets how much he Bates him but it akk rushes back again.)

Zero - are both you gonna be fine near each other? Not that I think you wont...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:56 am

Dude- ( shakes head widely and shivers)

Kendal- ( sighs and slumps back into the wheel chair) ill go

Maliha- ( steps in front of Logan and growls at neer)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:21 am

neer - lies there unconcious.

logan - are you... never mind fear washes away realizing the wolf is after him to.
    crispin - changes into human form and approaches neer.
    logan - eyes widen. you just-just.
    crispin - looks at logan and nods. what should we do with him? looks at maliha

zero - takes a step away from dude a sighs sitting back on the ground.

clara - looks at all them worried since known of their expressions are happy.

strife - puts a hand on kendals shoulder. you tried.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:27 am

Kendal - yea whatever ( looks back at the dude and whispers) I'm so sorry

Dude- ( huddles in the corner of the wall)

Maliha- ( let's bring him to strife or Kendal)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:37 pm

make his profile already!

crispin - nods. they both want to kill him so that wont make a difference. but kendal's under enough pressure i think we should hand him to str---but then again maybe she's wanna beat the crap out of him.

logan - whats going on!

mak - gets up and walks over to dudeness hoping he can cheer him up a bit.want me to show you around?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:30 pm

Fine but on iPod so shall be so slow also slow cause ....Hehehehe tomorrow you shall see

Kendal- ( gets out if chair and lugs it up stairs ignoring pain well) hello?

Maliha- ( let's give him to strife, at least he is sort of in his right mind)

Dude- ( shakes head) I don't want to be in the hous of ... Her
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:47 pm

Mak - (knows it obviously wasn't a yes so walks away)

Strife - (takes out his spear and points the but of it at dudeness leveling it at his chest) if you have the guts to be afraid of what happened then because of what the YES did to you, your nothing but a coward. She helped save you. She helped save all these people no matter what people did to them. Just because you two have a bad history doesn't mean it has to stay that way.

Zero - (jaw drops)

Jack - (eyes widen) hes not conscious anymore.
    Clara - who?

Crispin - (nods and grabs him by the arm dragging him finding pleasure as his bandages rip against the ground.)

Logan - what are you...your bringingbhim back? What are you thinking!

Ok brb shower promise ill be back on
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:49 pm

Name- Conrith.
    Gender- male
    Age- 16
    Title- second jail breaker
    Weapon- anything
    Personality- skirmish and afrif of everything but once he gets used to stuff very fun loving and can be great to have around but still very paranoid and cautious
    History- when krndal was captured was at the small small elite jail as her and trained with her until she escaped and they figured out how to escape but then got captured again and was young to be sent back to the small training jail but the kids broke them out
    Description- shaggy blond hair that looks brown because of the dirt in it. Wide bloodshot gray eyes and ragged clothing, normal height but very lean and had thin kegs and arms and fast.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:52 pm

K!

Conrith- ( shivers there afraid bit then says quirk) you weren't there, you wouldn't know, ( sys in a gravely in some what an evil voice ) you don't know her. You might think you do but you haven't seen the things I've seen!

Sam- ( growls) you don't know her at all!

Tao- you have not one right to say that.

Maliha- ( bites nere at his shirt and helps drag him)

Kendal- ( rolls around and picks up wheel chair and heaves it upstairs and finds a balcony)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:21 am

Hehe long shower.

Strife. - keep it shut before you make things worse torr yourself.! (Slaps him a cross the face hard wishing he'd punched.)

Crispin - (they drag him to front of house and through front door....says: ill get strife?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:59 am

Poooey your not on

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 1:42 am