WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

5 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6 - Page 26 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:59 pm

Just noticed I switch from what I call them allot. Oh well

Alira - (looks at Sam sympanthetic) strife is our son.

Strife - not anymore. (Calms sown a little at kendals touch)

Thomas - you were so young...you look so different. (Stands there stunned)

Alira - (mutters to tom) now isn't the time to discuss everything.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6 - Page 26 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6

Post  Admin Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:05 am

Kendal - ( moves protectively in front of him) you right now isn't th time ( states at Thomas thinks- you are not taking strife away from me)

Sam- ok got it now
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:09 am

Alira - (looks at tom asking a silent question)

Thomas - (nods and steps outside of the dolomite)

Strife - (untenses finally beginning to get worried about kendals leg) you need to lie down.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:11 am

Kendal - ( stares at door with burning intensity) I'm
    Fine

Tao- I wanted to ask you about the side effects for mor and how to them them
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:15 am

Alira - ill tell you what I can but even I don't know much about it. (Sits down in a seat by the monitors) in the rare cases we have a patient with it the person doesn't...

Zero - survive . Dies within a month.

Strife - (glares at zero)

Alira - yes. Unfortunately. The side affects.. the worse its gotten to is the harsh breathing. The patients throat and neck turned a blue tint and they could hardly breath. They died during that
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:18 am

Kendal- ( yelps and hand flies up to neck and collapses onto bed)

Tao- would it be wise to keep her here for the month?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:20 am

Um was she pretending then or no...

Alira - (nods) we would do all we can to make things better and not painful. But if she is to survive she needs the antidote

Zero - we have friends on their way to get it now

Alira - how longhas Kendal had it?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:26 am

She was imagining it

Kendal- ( voice cracks) about a week

Tao- side effects include severe headaches coughing up blood and hallucinations on the first week then thy get worse

Kendal- how much worse?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:30 am

Oh ok I understand now :p

Strife - (give her hand a squease)

Alira - lets just stay if you stay in the hospital it wont be as bad as it would have been. This place has a courtyard a pool and we could move you to a room more suitable for a month.

Zero - doesn't sound that bad
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:34 am

Tao- yea it would be best if you stayed here

Kendal- but, my friends what if I never see them!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:36 am

Strife - you will. Be optimistic.

Zero - huh. Lil your the one to say that. Here ill say it and it'll make more sense. Be optimistic

Alira - (looks at them in confusion)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:41 am

Kendal- ( ignores them and looks at dr. Cotter) I need to know what's going to happen to me
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:45 am

Dr cotter - I'm no expert but if its been going on for about a week... and what you said you already had....it seems as if its progressing much faster. I cant be positive what will happen next though. I'm sorry.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:47 am

Kendal- ( sighs and looks at floor) right

Tao- so do you want to stay here?

Kendal- no.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:51 am

Strife - (doesn't comment because he doesn't want her to stay because his parents are near but does so that shell be safer)

Zero - I wouldn't want to either. to much boredom

Alira - (sighs) well you do have to stay foe two more days though.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:54 am

Kendal- fine. ( stiffly lays back and yawns)

How bout Kendal and his parents have a serious discussion cuz they want him to come home and they might even force hom ( the rest leave) and Kendal pretends to be asleep but hears it
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:28 am

Sorrry I lost wifi

And ya good idea

Alira - oalright guys. Well that's settled (claps hands together) well chop chop! Out you go!

Zero - (leaves reluctantly looking back at Kendal as she leaves)

Strife - I'm staying

Alira - no your not

Strife - you cant make me leave

Alida - do you want her resting or not?

Strife - (sighs and kisses kendals forehead before leaving)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:54 am

Kendal- ( sighs and try's falling asleep closes eyes and stays perfectly still )
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:01 am

Mrs cotter - (frowns at Kendal realizing shes the one keeping her son away. Leaves the room quietly shutting the door behind her.

Tom - (has been standing out there)

Mrs cotter - tom? I want strife. To come back (says herbeyes watering) we screwed up our first child. I at least want to make good of our second.

Tom - (sighs) ....I don't know
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:05 am

Kendal- ( immediately sits up and leans toward door listening to what there saying thinks I new it!)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:14 am

Tom - he hates me. I know he does. But if you really want that..

Alira - I do (nods head )

Tom - you try to convince him first. If he doesn't come. Ill take matters intoned my own hands

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:16 am

Kendal- ( gasps and snarls. Grabs a medical instrument thing and flings it at the door)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:19 am

Alira - (jumps at the sound and brings tom away from the door)

Uh that's all j could right mom coming bye
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:21 am

Ok see you

Kendal- ( rips off all the stuf they stuck to her and gets up and stands on one foo)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:59 pm

alira - talks to another doctor to check on her knowing she's no longer welcome and goes to the waiting room with tom.

other doctor - opens the door to kendal's. what's bothering you? are you having thoughts of weird things? trouble breathing? headaches? sit down please.

reminds me of the medicine commercials:
    TRY IT IT WILL CHANGE UR LIFE
    ..thoughts of suicide may occure, trouble breathing,heart failer, failure to move,failure to speak, illusioning..,....

zero - points to them as they come into the room

tom - son we wanted to---
    strife - dont call me that.
    tom- well we wanted to---
    alira - can you stay with us after this is all over? please? we love you so much.
    tom - has a hard annoyed face from being interrupted twice.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:16 pm