WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

5 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6 - Page 27 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6

Post  Admin Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:14 pm

kendal- no! they're taking him away! grabs a crutch and blows past the guy going down the hallway as fast as she can

tao- eyes widen. woah thats big
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6 - Page 27 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:21 pm

other doctor - wait no!

strife - stands up to face his mother and is taller than her but still not taller than his dad. can you just shut up for once? go back to being his little puppy that nods and supports everything he says. points to tom without looking at him. you were much better at doing that then whatever your doing now.

zero - jaw drops

alira - but strife. i-
    tom - cuts her off pushing her to the side. how dare you speak to her like that!
    strife - my bad. i meant to add ma'am
    tom - throws up hand but strife stops it holding it outwards glaring at his father
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:24 pm

Kendal- strife! (knocks away security trying t grab her)

Nurse- (quickly injects a vaccine into her hip)

Kendal- (punches her in the face but starts to get woozy. Yells out and fights away more doctors)

Sam- anyone hear that?

Voice on loudspeaker- page in all security to section 8b ( we're Kendal is ) patient 48 has mad e a breach
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:30 pm

strife - you idiot! pushes alira out of his way and knocks her into tom. runs out of the waiting room looking for kendal.

security guard starts approaching her ready to sleepify her right away if she tries to fight back even though she already half is.

strife - sees them and sprints out in front of kendal. get away from her! she's not a freaking animal!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:33 pm

Security- (a small needle is shot and injects into Kendal's neck)

Kendal- (screams and pulls it out and eyes start to roll back in head)

Security- sir step back the patient is having severe hallucinations!

Kendal- I- I wasn't Hal- halucinating! (knees buckle and collapses)

Tao- (stands up and growls at alira) what do they mean by a breach?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:35 pm

alira - th-they mean that a pateitn has broekenn free. ripped..ripped from the monitors. not g-good.

tom - pulls her close to him. dont talk to her in that tone.

strife - punches the guy in the face and catches kendal under her arms before she hits the ground. she wasnt hullicinating! you just put her to sleep for no reason! are all of you idiots?!

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:39 pm

Tao- well maybe I wouldn't if you could stop- you know what forget it!

Sam-(looks at Tao astonished how angry he has been today)

Doctor- if she wasn't hallucinating explain why she was beating up doctors trying to get here? What other explanation is there?

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:48 pm

strife - what do you think smart boy? she comes out running towards us most likely and a dozen whitecoats come after her? after someone thats already been tramatized by the same sort of people as a kid? dont make action until you know what going on! picks kendal up careful of her leg

zero - looks at tao surprised. then narrows her eyes at strifes parents and strides up to stand directly in front of tom. you. points at him. have no heart.

tom - smiles sarcastically down at her. kid, even if i didnt have a heart. i have a brain that knows the obvious from the stupid.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:50 pm

i gtg ill be on aaround 10 again maybe a bit later
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:53 pm

Tao- then you (steps in fromt of zero pushing her back so she isn't nere him ) should know its obvious not to take strife away!

Sam- I cam give like 5 reasons why you shouldn't!

Doctor- (stands there awkwardly) well I guess your right

Nurse- (starts toesrd Kendal) forget it we should bring her back-

Kendal- (swings other leg out connecting with her jaw sending er into the wall leaps from strife's arms and is hallucinating that this is a YES prison and these are YES doctors and that she is being testested on even strife looks like a doctor. Cliches fists and backs intox wall) get away from me!

Doctor- how is she awake? We have her a tone of sleep medicos

Typing sucks on this thing so sorry if I mess up also i hate you
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:44 pm

Thomas - amuse me

Zero - one your a fat old tart that's not nice

Strife - (jumps jacobin surprise) Kendal? Its me....what do I look like
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:45 pm

Kendal- get away! No more tests!

Tus was all I could write but brb will right more
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:48 pm

Sam-
    1- strife does not want to go with you, he hates you
    2- your pretty much taking away Kendal's sanity and her friend
    3 - taking away one of our best friends
    4- the same thing that happened before with you and strife could happen again
    5- we need strife
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:56 pm

Awwwe strife feels loved

Zero - what he said (says seriously)

Thomas - what happened before is all on him. Not me (turns around walking to the front desk)

Strife - no. Kendal. No more. You have to snap out of it. That's all long gone
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:04 am

Tao- if you take strife away Kendal will die quicker!

Kendal- ( scuttles away from him and starts to cry) please get away!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:07 am

Strife - Kendal! You have to believe its me! (Starts to panic) Kendal I love you. And I bate seeing you like this. Please. Just please try to remember

Thomas - (stops and mutters) the hell I care
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:10 am

Tao - then you don't care about your son!

Kendal- strife ... ( eyes widen and looks at him am everything comes rushing back and everything looks normal but she feels like she was hit by a bus.) strife
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:14 am

Strife - ( a wave of relief rushes through him and he rushes forward putting his arms wound her waist for support) thank God.

Thomas - (stalks up to Sam) you think you can talk to me like that about my own son?

Zero - hardly your son

Thomas - do you even know what hes caused us? You have no tight no right! To accuse me of anything. (Balls hands into fists)

Alira - (puts a hand on his shoulder) honey...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:18 am

Sam- no but I sure as hell know what you've caused him!

Tao- by saying you don't care what happens to Kendal Is Like saying you don't care about half of strife, your going to have to except that he loves her and you can't force him to do things

Kendal- ( sobs and hangs into him) I'm so sorry I can't control it!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:23 am

Strife - (speaks quietly holding her up) don't be. Its not your fault. You didn't ask for any of this. But if anyone could take it more than anyone else its you. (Holds her head against his chest)

Thomas - (stands there stunned. Not getting it. Remembering all the times he'd forced him to do things. Remembering the time made him kill a puppy he'd bought for him) I...

Zero - are a butthole.

Alira - (sighs) I feel horrible.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:26 am

Kendal- ( cries silently into his chest)

Tao- I think we made our point now lets see what's going on with Kendal

They walk into the hallway were they are and see strife holding Kendal on the ground and unconscious doctors on ground and concious ddoctors staring at them startled
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:30 am

Zero - ...is this what the loudspeaker was talking about?

Strife - (doesn't turn to look at the others down the hall knowing they're there just keeps his eyes on Kendal.)

Alira - (follows them and sees strife and Kendal and clasps hands over her mouth choking back a motherly sob.)

Thomas - ..(thinks : what have I made of myself?)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:34 am

What's the difference between a motherly sob and a regular sob? Why she so sad? She jealous of Kendal

Tao - what happened?

Kendal- ( clings to strife not looking at them. )

Docter- well our patient here wanted to come and say hello for some desperate reason but we wouldn't let her appear entry she was very angry bout that then we got some sleepys in her but Kendal's mor kicked on and she started hallucinating
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:36 am

Yes she jealous....and I felt that "motherly" was. Needed.

Strife - she isn't staying here. (Says quietly)

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:39 am

Tao- Kendal ... Why did you leave the room?

Kendal- ( looks up at them for the first time and glares at Alira and Thomas) they wre going to take strife away

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:51 am