WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

5 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6

eam22900
    eam22900

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6 - Page 14 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6

Post  eam22900 Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:05 am

Dracey:Kendsy-cat left us, all awone! pitty! what a waist, oh well
    Viera:Aww come on she isnt like the wicked witch of the west or anything just strict!
    Steff
    Steff

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6 - Page 14 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6

Post  Steff Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:08 am

Lee-I think its better we just have fun and not worry about kendal.

Chloe-Oh, really? I think she is.

Miranda-Uh oh.

Shark-I feel a fight coming on.
    eam22900
    eam22900

Post  eam22900 Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:09 am

Viera:Shark shut up! its not a big deal i mean opinions are opinions
    Dracey:says quietly i think she is too...
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:11 am

Lee-All of you shut up.

Shark-Sry.

Chloe-Ohkay.

Miranda-......
    eam22900
    eam22900

Post  eam22900 Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:18 am

Viera:Yeah okay....Lets just have a fun night! Catchy music comes on in the limo. Eeep i love this song
    Dracey:Yeah okay! starts singing along with Viera ugh it feels soooo good to get out of that house!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:04 pm

actually you guys were technically already in van when they went to find kendal..but whatevers

strife - is that... a dolphin?

zero - FLIPPER!

the dolphin IS DEAD
    it DIED in a CAR ACCIDENT!

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:06 pm

BEEEEEMOOOO
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:28 pm

WOAAAH. love how you guys posted so much

thanks for just making fun of kendal though, reaally nice of all your charries to hate her, wicked witch of the west, so clever. and actually remember when they all got dressed up to go into town? yea she did allow that so thanks for jsut focusing on the negative parts. really its so nice.
    and also we wouldve let you guys go get kendal with them but you guys never on when we on (not blaming you for) so we have to contonue without you, i'm sorry but we cant always wait.

kendal- smiles and nods. motions strife to come in and ducks under the waves
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:37 pm

strife - frowns and stays where he is.

zero - TAO! GET UR BUT IN HERE! YOU TOo STRIFE!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:40 pm

tao- shakes head. even if there is a hippocampi in the water i wouldnt get in

kendal- jumps out of the water mimicking a dolphin and another jumps out at the same time as her.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:43 pm

zero - splashes around her and a dolphin comes up beside her splashing too. aww! did you see that! look! splashes more and the dolphin slapshes her in the face and she flashes back

strife - smiles
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:44 pm

kendal- swims up next to zero and names a chirping sound like a dolphin. lifts zero up and gently places her on the dolphins back.

tao- watches intently
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:45 pm

correct me if i am wrong but wasnt shark with bri, cleff, zeppeln and naveah
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:48 pm

ya ... he was....-face palm -

they check into room with 3 beds and a pull out couch.

cleff - i call a bed.

zero - eyes widen. wha-what i can ride---the doplhins jerks away and she holds onto the fin. oh my god oh my god ....WOOOOO!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:49 pm

kendal- smiles and floats around in the water but then slowly gets out standing on the sand

bri- ill get the couch.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:50 pm

naveah- bri you sure? i could sleep on the couch?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:53 pm

zeppelin - well as long as i have a bed i'm good.

cleff - ok bri you get couch.

zero - go flipper go! the dolphin jumps up and she falls back into the water. comes up spitting the water out. blah. salty. shakes her hair around that had come out of its pigtails.

strife - stares at kendal thinking of how beautiful she looks coming out of the water
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:56 pm

kendal- so-

tao- were not going in the water

kendal- smirks thats not what i was going to say. i anted to say sorry

sam- swims toward zero and picks a piece of seaweed out of her hair
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:57 pm

naveah- sighs alright. ill be right abck im going to have a look around. steps out of room
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:59 pm

strife - kendal. we get that you'd come here to see your house. its actually really sweet. but a little bit more of a warning would have been nice. smiles a bit.

zero - shakes it off and throws it back at him swimming away CRAB CRAB CRAB! starts swimming on top towards shore

cleff - alright.

zeppelin - me too. follows her out grinning

cleff - rolls his eyes
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:03 pm

sam- AHHH WERE!

kendal- i know, im a bit impulsive

tao- oh you think?

kendal- just one of my many flaws shrugs
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:04 pm

naveah- looks back and sees him and smiles and turns back pretending she didnt notice him
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:06 pm

strife - but many flaws means even more good things. takes off his cloak since its not cold and leaves it on the sand

zeppelin - so where do you think your going?

zero - idk! but its gonna get you now! bursts out of the water whew! its cold out here! clatters her teeth
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:09 pm

kendal- sits down on sand strife i'm not a-

sam- bursts out of water that was the most horrible experience of my life!

kendal- stops saying whatever she was saying and smiles at sam
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:09 pm

naveah- just what i said, im looking around

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:02 pm