WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

5 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6

iggy
    iggy

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6 - Page 25 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6

Post  iggy Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:29 pm

ivy- no but i do know you! your str- forget it. grabs book and starts walking away no one listents to me anyway
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6 - Page 25 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:32 pm

zero - wait! were you gonna say strife? ya thats his name! you know him!?

strife - growls at zero
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:33 pm

when surgery be done?

tao- how did she know?
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:34 pm

ivy- ers perk up and runs abck and leans on table ha! i knew it! your mrs. cotter's son right? she talks about you every day!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:37 pm

errr soon

alira - takes the metal device thing and pulls out the piece of metal. smiles. success! alright guys. lets sow her up. be sareful we aren't going to stop being precise even though we now have the problem gone.

strife - spins around glaring at her. thinks: the hell i dont want to hear about my mom. or what she tells you. or what you know about me!

zero - aww thats so cute!

strife - thinks: i'm going to punch you freaking kid
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:42 pm

tao- glances at ivy and mouths stop
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:43 pm

ivy- nods at tao. uhm ok well. i better be going. backs away slowly then turns and sprints out of the cafeteria
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:50 pm

strife - sits back down agrivated more than ever.

zero - do you know her? ..no answer.. ok then well. i dont know she seemed nice. should we go back and see if kendal is done her surgery yet?

strife - gets up throwing out his food. and going on way to waiting room

alira - finishes the last stitch. i'm pretty sure that'll do. gonna wrap it as well though. dont want anything getting near those stitches.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:52 pm

kendal- peeks eyes open. we-were is st-strife.

tao- walks around with them holding stomache restraining self from helping people
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:55 pm

lol ...it hurt...need...to...help...them!

alira cotter - well. he's in the waiting room now but--

strife - pushes past the doctor into the room. but the doctor gets in front of him again

alira - eyes soften. let him in.

strife - ignores her and walks to kendals side taking her hand in his. how you feeling?

zero - asks the doctor dude if they can go in to
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:59 pm

tao has helping issues

kendal- looks at him solemly like an idiot

docter dude- hands dr. cotter a file that shows all the stats on the surgery and points out the M.O.R. infection they saw

tao sam and zero are allowed in
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:05 pm

DR. COTTER - gasps. and glances towards kendal. thinks: she doesnt have long. my god. do they know this.

COTTER CUTTER
    heeeeey cutter cutter cutter cutter CUT! CUT CUTTER!

strife - sighs and sits by the bed. when will she be able to leave?

alira - to make sure no signs of infection and such maybe a week or two. she's not even ready for crutches yet.

strife - but she has--

alira - but if you were to stay with me i could take care of her just fine.

strife - doesnt turn to face her remembering what she said the last time they'd spoken.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:07 pm

tao- we already no stares at alira. we know about the M.O.R.

kendal- looks around ashamed
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:11 pm

alira - how? how'd she get it?

strife - gets up to face his mother. do you have to ask stupid questions? what do you think something flew down and went of that girl! lets give it to her.

alira - i was simply asking to see if theres anything i could do to help.

zero - thinks: i dont get why he hates her so much. she seems so nice and caring were working on getting the cure. dont worry bout it
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:13 pm

kendal- ill tell you how i got it.

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:15 pm

strife - wants to tell her not to but doesnt since its kendal. sighs and sits back down in defeat.

alira - i'm all ears.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:17 pm

kendal- well i got it the same way i got these scars, the same way i got this metal chunk in my leg, the same way everything seems to be happening lately, from neer.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:21 pm

alira - looks at her with sad eyes. neer..my little boy...thats horrible. he's growns to be such a horrible person. i should have put an end to it when i could. i'm so sorry.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:23 pm

find anything more for ss yet? im completely lost still havent gotten anything past 14
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:23 pm

kendal- you do not have to be sorry, not your fault.

AGHGHHHH ME EITHER

ok totally awkward if strife's dad came in like "hey honey you forgot your lunch- OH MY GOD STRIFE."
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:32 pm

lolz your a genius. that would be hilarious I'M DOING IT!

THOMAS COTTER!!- walks into doorway. alira? i brought you your dinner--sees strife oh my god. STRIFE?!

strife - stands up not wanting him anywhere near kendal. get the hell out.

alira - stands in shock. strife! you havent seen you father in what 5 years? and this is how you speak to him?

strife - he's a f***ed up monster that--

alira - strife he's changed.

strife - he's always going to be the same. he's never going to change. bet he doesnt even care that his own son has become a freaking murderer. THAT YOU TAUGHT HIM TO BE! lunges at thomas fists ready

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:36 pm

tao- to stunned to speak

kendal- NO! jumps out of the bed and cries out at the startling pain in her leg. stands up unsteady and crashes into strife
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:07 pm

Strife - (eyes widen and stops and catches kendal

Dr cotter - please! Don't move! I don't want your stitches to come undone

Strife - (lifts Kendal up a little so she 's not quite touching the ground and brings her back over to the bed.) I'm sorry. (Looks at her ashamed he started to freak out with hernlike this

Thomas - strife ive chang--

Strife - (turns just his head) just shut up.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:09 pm

kendal- grabs strife's hand and presses it to her face. calm down.

sam- so is that points to thomas and thats points to dr. cotter this is confusing
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:17 pm

gonna go take shower but i will be on ipod for a little before, stay on

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:02 pm